The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,072
Views: 2,072
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Long story short short; the majority of my client record over 2 track waves or mp3's and I'm not getting a good enough mix with...

HoustonGee
replies: 25 views: 1,792
Brent Hahn 4 minutes ago

What is the pros and cons of these 2 units. And to use this unit for its sound with drums? Would you use it as a drum sound...

skiroy
replies: 23 views: 14,180
living sounds 4 hours ago

IMHO if Akai brought back some of the classic MPCs that would be the best thing since sliced bread. And it would probably start...

Hip Hop Head
replies: 43 views: 954
IM WHO YOU THINK 6 hours ago

Good Morning SLUTZ! I've just came across an Akai Z8 with all the bells and whistles onboard that was handed down to me by my...

devontodetroit
replies: 2 views: 305
coolout 7 hours ago

Out of the blue, I've been trying to find that song. Can't really remember how the melody goes but I'll know if I hear it...

Phroggy
replies: 77 views: 113,344
Zekeclement 15 hours ago

Much like Ganster Rap, one day Trap Music will be a sound of the past. Which direction is Hip Hop going?

hubercraft
replies: 79 views: 2,556
jlacck 19 hours ago

I am a 15 year old that records, produces, and engineers hip-hop music in my home studio. I want to up my game with channel...

fishyhooks
replies: 1 views: 203
Bushman 23 hours ago

I'm new to hip hop productions but a fan since the 90s . I make techno mainly but started to make hip hop instrumentals. My hip...

lectropunk
replies: 8 views: 889
chris carter 1 day ago

First off I want to say that I love producing music and recording. However, lately I feel like what's the point anymore. If you...

smccarthy945
replies: 9 views: 644
Doc Vigilanti 1 day ago

Hello, I'm currently preparing songs for my band's next album. We're playing a pop/funk style, but I'm really inspired by...

Hatov
replies: 11 views: 790
Cokey30 1 day ago

Man I got my Manley a week or so ago and today was my first time putting it through the paces , since my initial test run ... I...

Cokey30
replies: 0 views: 332
Cokey30 2 days ago

That's right... I'm soooo sick of hearing 808s in EVERY f*ckin song on the radio. They used to be used more exclusively in Rap...

Kenny_Vance
replies: 46 views: 5,843
IM WHO YOU THINK 2 days ago

I'm trying to find a software alternative to using my MPC. I'm looking to be able to take a sample or loop and quickly chop it...

MarcLeb9
replies: 16 views: 4,377
atma 3 days ago

Seriously, what do you guys think producers will use in the future once the 808 sound becomes so over-saturated that it starts to...

atma
replies: 95 views: 3,669
BezowinZ 3 days ago

YouTube YouTube I was wondering if you guys could identify how he mixes his vocals. I think there's some obvious layering and...

abusive
replies: 2 views: 2,442
Produced by Null 4 days ago

After years of using a computer to produce my music, I took a step in producing music without a Computer. It literally takes me a...

Eer_waks
replies: 20 views: 912
Tommycash 4 days ago

I'm looking to learn how to program this type of synth sound (at 0:28) is it a filter sweep? Any idea on how to program...

Dkelloway
replies: 1 views: 349
DESERT_HEAD 4 days ago

So, somebody know how madlib deal with copyright ?confoosed

BrazilianCat
replies: 73 views: 4,650
3rd Degree 5 days ago

I’ve been listening to this record a lot lately and hearing it on multiple sound systems, the mixing sounds so great. The main...

sedric57
replies: 7 views: 994
CPhoenix 6 days ago

I make hip hop/rap. I’ve been focusing on trying to get my mixes to sound glued and professional since I’m planning on...

Vocalrecording
replies: 5 views: 737
CPhoenix 6 days ago

i'm trying to get a snare that sounds something like this, but I'm not sure if the snare is layered with a clap or has a ton or...

Dkelloway
replies: 3 views: 460
Dkelloway 6 days ago

I'm really digging the vocal sound Ella Mai has on her debut album. Especially on songs like......

Adam Peter Shinn
replies: 4 views: 803
CPhoenix 6 days ago

Whats good all??? been reading here alot and now I finally got my own question lol What is the way to go for yall as far as...

dialog47
replies: 5 views: 497
Zipkode 6 days ago

I've been monitoring my vocals with auto-tune for about two years but always record dry and usually use melodyne and a...

ColeG_31
replies: 17 views: 540
s12512 1 week ago

Has anyone watched this yet? It has more footage of Dr Dre actually working in the studio and speaking candidly in interviews...

bloodybob
replies: 26 views: 2,957
meez61 1 week ago

Bros & sis i am new to the gs family so thank you so i am in a place in my musical journey were all i hear is death rows...

StudioStive
replies: 9 views: 1,022
Will The Weirdo 1 week ago

Here are for different projects by the ovo camp. Notice how all the vocals has this extended low end presence and the high end on...

bae1073andahalf
replies: 35 views: 1,646
miscend 1 week ago

So I needed a hardware sampler after selling my ASR10 *cries*, and I wanted something with some character to it. The ASR was...

ScottBrio
replies: 32 views: 3,789
flsh333 1 week ago

There is a sound that is mainly used as a snare form what I've heard but I would love to know what it is. It sounds like this...

JadeParade
replies: 4 views: 815
JadeParade 1 week ago

I have an extensive library at the moment, but I am looking for something outside of the norm. I have a plethora of synths:...

CPhoenix
replies: 8 views: 628
atma 1 week ago

Im currently making presets for my software synths.My most important is DEEP synth bass.I can acheive the sound i want no prob...

optikstrange
replies: 42 views: 37,719
atma 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
dontworryboy 1 week ago

Wuts good my peoples..jus asking is classical albums a buy or no go for 25-50cents an album including box sets..library's having...

QueenCityCutty
replies: 5 views: 703
atma 1 week ago

Hi all, Was wondering if there's a website I can download stems from? I came across remixpacks.ru which has a decent amount of...

dbh22
replies: 1 views: 394
MaztotheUla 2 weeks ago

I'm getting the Apollo Twin Duo. I record a lot of hip hop and I was wondering if anybody out there has any suggestions on must...

xmasdy
replies: 16 views: 1,084
e-are 2 weeks ago

Does anybody recognize this stab sound at 0:03 in the link below?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqVZ-TrZ1Ew This track...

TaskForce1
replies: 1 views: 474
George M 2 weeks ago

So I ordered the wax when it came out but im still waiting for it to arrive. Good thing is that today it was released on all...

Martel80
replies: 20 views: 1,345
Lotuz2019 2 weeks ago

Hello bests waves plugins for hip hop mixing and mastering? I need a nice combination

Troubledbeats4
replies: 7 views: 1,539
simon.billington 2 weeks ago

The title pretty much sums up my question. I've found a good local price on the MXL mic but also the TLM102 and was wondering...

barbital
replies: 7 views: 604
Boogaju 2 weeks ago

"Floppy Disk USB Emulator N-Drive 1000 for Ensoniq ASR10/10R ASR88 + OS included" Floppy Disk USB Emulator N-Drive...

illynoise
replies: 7 views: 964
Sepulchre 2 weeks ago

Does anybody know where these are still available, or an alternative please? I know about the full PCB boards at MPCStuff, and...

Jiglo
replies: 4 views: 847
Jiglo 2 weeks ago

Hey- I am looking for suggestions on a good rig so i can start making rap beats. My initial instinct was to grab an MPC to use...

nwtlnts
replies: 8 views: 643
atma 3 weeks ago

I’ve been enjoying this combination in my production setup. It wasn’t so smooth at first but after I figured out which MPC...

KickDrum
replies: 3 views: 632
KickDrum 3 weeks ago

so here at 2 min 9th wonder plays a drum loop and id love to have that one :/ same thing for that drumloop at 5:05 big surprise...

MikeMeloni
replies: 3 views: 645
Dkelloway 3 weeks ago

I know he uses the 01w for sequencing. I am pretty sure those drums sounds are 'workstation' drums sounds and I have never heard...

killahertz
replies: 68 views: 13,569
Dkelloway 3 weeks ago

Hey guys! Just wanted some feedback on this topic.

Sagicorn35
replies: 3 views: 892
Dkelloway 3 weeks ago

Hey fellas, Recently, I've been trying to figure out how to have a hard-hitting Kick Drum that also since well with a solid sub...

DontaBlack
replies: 46 views: 2,829
ZENSIX 3 weeks ago

What's good? I was wondering if there are any unknown grooveboxes out there that resemble MPCs but aren't made by...

Hip Hop Head
replies: 3 views: 596
Thebigcomedown 4 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
Gengee21 4 weeks ago

Producers like decap , websites like splice How do they produce thier samples Now I know u can create ya samples using...

yankeeese
replies: 3 views: 649
MusicLover32 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search