The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Loopmasters
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi there, I have: MacBook Pro UA Arrow interface Behringer Poly-D A microphone I was thinking of getting an mpc one...

SPProductions
replies: 17 views: 286
Bushman 4 hours ago

I would love to make music like Wun Two, he is my biggest inspiration, was wondering where to find those sweet drum samples. My...

kira0234
replies: 11 views: 171
kira0234 6 hours ago

I'm trying to mix a vocal to a 2 track beat. this 2track beat has around -7.5db volume when bass hit, but peaks around -5.5db...

ttrextt
replies: 5 views: 462
chris carter 1 day ago

Hey guys, I have my own in-home studio with some mid level gear and i'm trying to track down a microphone issue... my last few...

dontworryboy
replies: 3 views: 401
Bushman 3 days ago

Not only do I have the same exact 808 sample they use, but I also have their older session files. Unfortunately the session...

MixingChamp
replies: 13 views: 467
adl 3 days ago

Another fascinating production. What is the source of the reverbed and looped beep in this track, as well as the spooky...

The Blindude
replies: 0 views: 107
The Blindude 3 days ago

Hi im trying to record vocals in logic. How come the input is so quiet? Its at -20db even when I scream. I even turn the preamp...

colbykeyz
replies: 5 views: 207
Rick Dalton 3 days ago

I know this isn't a Rap/Hip Hop question but I figured there would be more ASR 10 people in here. My ASR 10 stopped functioning...

3rd Degree
replies: 8 views: 791
Sense_A 4 days ago

Is it better to use eq and compression before changing the pitch of a vocal take? Or is it better the other way around? Also when...

StaticMuzic
replies: 23 views: 4,990
musaee 4 days ago

Need to have the old mpc pads feel (2000/3000), NOT the mpd one, 24/96, note repeat and preferably time division switch on the...

DAH
replies: 13 views: 743
Fergstramental 5 days ago

Hi guys. I'm having jitters and i was wondering if the lack of a master clock is causing this. So i send 8 analog signals...

janjaal
replies: 2 views: 373
blayz2002 5 days ago

Hey Guys, I just downloaded a demo of heat Up 3 and was pretty happy with it for the price. I know it is very close to Nexus...

Danny Scott
replies: 27 views: 6,328
Dave east 5 days ago

What are some quality mics for recording female rap vocals? My budget is under $1000 for now.

boombapdame
replies: 30 views: 3,132
chessparov2.0 5 days ago

I just compared my beats to some other type beats on YouTube and my 808s are trash. Do you think when get a sec you could listen...

colbykeyz
replies: 10 views: 921
mattfourmat 5 days ago

DAW: FL Studio I never really messed with phasing on my kick/808, I just did things by ear. But I think it would be very...

808 District
replies: 29 views: 5,891
mattfourmat 5 days ago

The vocals are thick, clear and wide, what kind of vocal chain he can be using to get that sound:...

tonn
replies: 0 views: 172
tonn 6 days ago

What are your favorite parallel, aux, or just creative techniques to use on vocals?

jakeonfiree
replies: 14 views: 2,466
bmgstudios 1 week ago

Need input on building a home studio and what pieces of equipment are missing. Too make a long story short, I acquired a bunch of...

1031ent
replies: 15 views: 681
bmgstudios 1 week ago

Ciao belli. I want to buy a 12 bit sampler to combine with my mpc 2000. There are a lot of big guys but I have to choose...

jayglo
replies: 154 views: 15,528
jlgrimes11 1 week ago

Should I keep my s950 I'm not doing hip hop anymore .. Anyone still using them?

hubercraft
replies: 8 views: 706
peterpiper0815 1 week ago

Hello, So far I've bought 3 microphones that I didn't like and I returned all of them I've returned ecm 87 Lauten 220 fet and...

soularfreeman
replies: 1 views: 241
soularfreeman 1 week ago

Hello, For me it's difficult to distinguish if a certain part is better suited for a verse or hook. I use acapellas to make...

Hip Hop Head
replies: 1 views: 207
Bender412 1 week ago

Just tried the new hardware update (1.3) and it's loaded with bugs. You still can't use your own samples to make even a 4 bar...

TRSC
replies: 75 views: 32,400
Sense_A 1 week ago

Hi guys, First post here. I've searched for this topic but couldn't find anything. Also I wasn't sure on the best sub forum...

richy2000
replies: 2 views: 308
richy2000 1 week ago

anyone know what machine gun kelly uses for bass sounds? low end is so tight, somewhat synthetic. Or anyone recommend a synth...

sneakyybstrd
replies: 0 views: 182
sneakyybstrd 1 week ago

I have a Technics SL-1210 Mk II which I've just taken out of storage but see that its needle/stylus is broken. As far as I...

rhythmcomposer
replies: 23 views: 2,546
DAH 1 week ago

Curious what Key you guys use when using auto tune for vocals. I know the "classic T Pain" style is a C Major but I...

MikeMello
replies: 4 views: 444
E.rOk.stA 1 week ago

Hi there, Just wondering if the Digitakt is any good for hip hop production? Drums and Sampling use. Thankyou! Edit - just...

SPProductions
replies: 10 views: 701
Goa-Dubs 1 week ago

A petition for Akai to release a new OS for the MPC 4000. howdy

10tonsplash
replies: 24 views: 3,220
frankenstino 2 weeks ago

Hi, the S900 needs a couple reboots until "Tone PRGM" get shown.:facepalm: Any idea, what this could...

Dennis84erz
replies: 1 views: 225
CJ Mastering 2 weeks ago
replies: 0 views: 202
captainfalcon 2 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
RakanAyyoub 2 weeks ago

Ok, so thats whats happend,..... I used to have a nt2a...just the week ago. I sold it to buy me a Rode k2. i made a couple...

Martel80
replies: 35 views: 36,984
JoeyM 2 weeks ago

Hello, can anyone help me figure out how to get the bass sound in Freaky Tales by Too Short? https://youtu.be/z63fnMzKTwo What...

ds11
replies: 9 views: 1,291
user i477533222 2 weeks ago

who has worked for Marshall Mathers before? anybody?

hiphoplover
replies: 1 views: 415
AfterViewer 2 weeks ago

Yo! For those of you that enjoy my first free instalment of one shots. I have put together a 7 gb pack of breaks, fills,...

Paul_G
replies: 79 views: 7,771
Hrmonik 2 weeks ago

How much should 808 stand out in mix as db? I usualy set my kick to hit around -10 or -9db. I found somewhere that 808 shoud hit...

danijelcro
replies: 27 views: 8,393
Shmokey 3 weeks ago

Looking to buy my first pair of studio monitors for my untreated bedroom studio. I make sample based hip-hop lo-fi, house and...

I.So.Dope
replies: 3 views: 476
Thysta 3 weeks ago

OK, so here’s the problem with my hip-hop mixes. They often sound good in my monitors and in my room and even on my headphones,...

BrazenActs
replies: 20 views: 1,275
MiracleBeam 3 weeks ago

Was listening to Yo Gotti'snew song called "Wish List"...and I really like the sound quality of the...

Da Youngsta
replies: 4 views: 660
Thysta 3 weeks ago

Hey guys, so a family member loaned me a Sennheiser E835 as he wasn't using it. I bought a foam windscreen. I just did some...

overcompressed
replies: 5 views: 347
Thysta 3 weeks ago

(I posted this in "so much gear, so little time" but wanted to make sure you could peep it too in case you only lurk...

E.rOk.stA
replies: 15 views: 2,751
Simma Lugnt 3 weeks ago

Has Anyone Listened to Brandy’s new album? For me the vocals sound awful..and her previous are like the gospel of RnB vocal...

HarryCraze
replies: 19 views: 2,056
ghostman 3 weeks ago

Hello everybody, I have a problem with the output signal with my SP1200 OG variant!?! In fact, a noise develops during...

Dennis84erz
replies: 1 views: 274
kazper 3 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
Swagyosha 3 weeks ago

Just my 2. I find it better learn to make your own kits. Improve your musicianship etc. Learn how to mix your own beats, record...

makinbeatz
replies: 16 views: 2,475
Thysta 3 weeks ago

i am a rapper who (for now) has to mix my own records. A lot of the technical terms in regards to mixing and mastering are...

jerremyhamston
replies: 1 views: 363
Thysta 3 weeks ago

Does anyone know what synth (or sample) are on these tracks? Can’t find a thing about it - no samples, no synth presets, no...

EVPNY
replies: 2 views: 396
EVPNY 3 weeks ago

Just bought an apollo twin x, I have Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 3.5mm headphones and i tried connecting to the headphone jack (seen...

AGuyWithAQuestio
replies: 1 views: 260
Bender412 3 weeks ago

Thought this might be of help to some SP owners whose units are noisy. My SP 1200 was noisy as heck on almost all its outputs,...

Fanu
replies: 8 views: 3,637
Dennis84erz 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search