The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Loopmasters
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys Do you know what equipment was used for the old classic Wu productions like Raekwon - only built 4 Cuban Linx, GZA -...

Faru12
replies: 7 views: 359
jbuonacc 5 hours ago

EQ wise... what frequency range should I leave some space when making beats so I have room for the vocals? I'm already not...

MixingChamp
replies: 4 views: 374
Brent Hahn 10 hours ago

What are your go to hardware pieces for making a synth or sample that clashes with a vocal more dull so it sits back in the mix...

OBOYO
replies: 3 views: 252
gearstudent 18 hours ago

I am looking to put together a reference set of great mixes for that genre. Really only recent releases from the last 2-3 years....

LeftHand
replies: 14 views: 2,136
tomwatson 1 day ago

I noticed a Parallel compression knob on the CL1B comp, should i leave it on wet or dry for vocals?

haloo
replies: 7 views: 269
Musiclab 1 day ago

So I have an sm7b bc I knew I would be recording in a less than ideal environment, but I'm still struggling with noise, while I...

onthekeys
replies: 13 views: 282
Rick Dalton 1 day ago

I was getting a copyright the other day and iw as wondering if i could copyright my sample beats or if i couldnt because they...

sadix
replies: 13 views: 9,644
smccarthy945 2 days ago

If a company was to take the ASR-10 or X and redesign it with new features and update it with a modern touch but yet keeping the...

smccarthy945
replies: 12 views: 587
keefaz 2 days ago

I've been using a demo of Ableton Live 10 Suite for the past month and really dig the interface, layout, cycling 74 plugins, and...

Lost_Cause
replies: 5 views: 386
_evan_hutton 2 days ago

So I am looking for a stand-alone sequencer/sampler that is fun and easy to use. I want to use it to sketch out the track with...

smccarthy945
replies: 30 views: 871
mp3 2 days ago

Anyone have any experience using it or any of the other phono converters for sample based music?

HOVIS
replies: 0 views: 138
HOVIS 3 days ago

A bit of a broad topic I’ll grant you, but since I’m a new member of the ASR-10 congregation, I’ve had a few questions...

MmBuddha
replies: 14 views: 2,019
mattPSTV 4 days ago
replies: - views: -
haloo 5 days ago

What's up everyone? Haven't posted in a very long time. I'm trying to use my mixer's FX reverb just for the booth headphones for...

Kollision
replies: 20 views: 1,049
iamanapple 5 days ago

I'm a 90's head. I'm going for the analog. I'm at this cross road for individual drum comps. Should I do the 160a, 160x, or...

Patrick_
replies: 9 views: 426
Patrick_ 5 days ago

Hey guys. So I'm ready to upgrade my converters (Mytek96 blueface). I'm thinking of either the Burl B2 or the Dangerous AD+. The...

Ace'Lo
replies: 10 views: 447
Ace'Lo 5 days ago

It's a question for connoisseurs. What kind of drum machine can make such a snare?

dobrovolskyi_v
replies: 12 views: 1,238
musaee 5 days ago

Hello guys Can anybody advice what kind of processing is used in the verse here? Specifically: 1) Seems there's no double...

Onlyvibe
replies: 1 views: 261
Onlyvibe 5 days ago

For anyone who recently started making beats, what are the biggest struggles for you?

immersed_records
replies: 7 views: 509
kwaping 6 days ago

I hear these weird robotic noises here and there on my vocals and I can't figure out what's causing them. I thought it might be...

onthekeys
replies: 13 views: 538
Rick Dalton 6 days ago

knn,

Straw
replies: 1 views: 290
MrMark 6 days ago
Drho 6 days ago

Mods, I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but since we've been discussing Prince's drum sounds here lately, I thought it...

jedilaw
replies: 43 views: 20,600
Roger Starr 1 week ago

Hello, Im a Rapper from Germany (Trap & G-Funk especially) and have one question. Excuse me for my bad english. I want to...

Namshae
replies: 6 views: 374
trevon 1 week ago

So after many years, I decided to buy a Pioneer Toraiz SP-16 to try going back to hardware production to build my beats. I was...

smccarthy945
replies: 7 views: 500
sirjuxtable 1 week ago

Yo! For those of you that enjoy my first free instalment of one shots. I have put together a 7 gb pack of breaks, fills,...

Paul_G
replies: 11 views: 858
b0se 1 week ago

Currently tracking mostly urban vocals (rap and r&b) U87ai >blue Robbie>wa76>eqp-wa>pure2>daw. Trying to...

rollin weight
replies: 45 views: 11,502
Glenn Bucci 1 week ago

Hello! I am a recording artist / producer and I am currently in the process of learning how to mix. I been using most of my...

Kaeyel
replies: 15 views: 638
OBOYO 1 week ago
OBOYO 1 week ago
MikeMello 1 week ago

I happened to listen to "Darryl and Joe" today, and its always been one of my favorite songs. For the record, which...

IM WHO YOU THINK
replies: 9 views: 747
IM WHO YOU THINK 1 week ago

Hello sound lovers, I might need help with EQing my vocals. When I compare my vocals to professional recordings vocals, I feel...

Izem
replies: 6 views: 411
Bushman 1 week ago

Hey guys, I mix mostly bass-heavy content and am looking to upgrade my interface. I have a Scarlett 18i6 on the interface side,...

Sance21
replies: 0 views: 170
Sance21 1 week ago

I was thinking an audient ID4 would suffice but I'm not sure if it'll provide premium conversion. I don't need a bunch of...

CaptainMorgan100
replies: 3 views: 323
gearstudent 1 week ago

Hi, I have question concerning mixing down thru a summing mixer. I want to take advantage of all the summing inputs available and...

Yakipro
replies: 6 views: 296
e-are 1 week ago

I have been liking a lot of the sub baselines in some of the modern trap style rap. I know that most synths can produce sub...

NoHo Kid
replies: 17 views: 6,926
siahosefid 1 week ago

I just bought a Rane SL2 to use with Serato, I want to record the sounds coming out of it into my DAW, FL20 to be specific but it...

phixion
replies: 1 views: 218
phixion 1 week ago

Is there anyone using a Oktava MK319 for Rap vocals? If so, what kind of chain, gears and plugins, you use for it? I having...

TheRealist
replies: 4 views: 370
bgood 1 week ago

I've been using an MPC Live for about 3 years exclusively in standalone mode. Thus far, every beat i make starts from...

BigBabyWisco
replies: 4 views: 373
Fanu 1 week ago

Every time I attempt to master a song(regardless of meters) they always come out quieter than expected. I have been making...

Max Race
replies: 28 views: 1,377
trevon 1 week ago
replies: 7 views: 799
daka 2 weeks ago

Need a new mic, was debating between two mics, blue bluebird, and Audio-Technica at4040, I’m a bit new to audio engineering and...

Ruaridh14
replies: 10 views: 692
smccarthy945 2 weeks ago

I'm trying to hook up a little TV I bought to my Roland s760. I've made the proper connection using an RCA cable. Problem is Im...

jgrif08
replies: 7 views: 3,301
rmd00 2 weeks ago

How can I protect myself as a producer when sending out tracks to artists? What is standard protocol in the industry? Should I...

ravecity24
replies: 1 views: 245
CJ Mastering 2 weeks ago

I want to thank the internet for all this misinformation surrounding the ASR-X. Thanks to that I got one for the price of a SM 58...

PapiBlack
replies: 42 views: 21,455
Headphones 2 weeks ago

Particularly kick drums. Looking for one shot samples for use in modern hip-hop styles. Having just got back into this...

Iron Keys
replies: 23 views: 1,249
housegezeichnet 2 weeks ago
Raddler 2 weeks ago

I mainly make hip hop (Boom Bap) with gear from the past like Akai s900, old yamaha reverbs and many other's. Here are some...

Olskool Bwoy
replies: 2 views: 587
Paul_G 2 weeks ago

How come you match your kick and snare tones so it feels like one part of the kit any extra techniques you use to make them...

yankeeese
replies: 2 views: 272
CJ Mastering 2 weeks ago

Drums for me because the rhythm will dictate the melody...

voicegenius
replies: 51 views: 28,842
Snuffka der Dick 2 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search