The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Loopmasters
Options
Views: 691
30th June 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have a babyface pro fs with a bae 1073 and wondering which mic would be better for my voice. I like my voice sounding a little...

onshott1
replies: 4 views: 75
elegentdrum 1 hour ago

Here's my problem: Every single guide I find online, in text, or youtube, or even here on gearslutz on "how to mix old...

Mesmerized
replies: 47 views: 2,562
0t0b0t 2 hours ago

Im looking for a higher end mic that will match my voice but need help, I've been searching for a month now. I currenly use a b1...

onshott1
replies: 18 views: 657
onshott1 4 hours ago

I stumbled upon K-Def's instagram page and saw these...

finesse1234
replies: 25 views: 4,875
tific 6 hours ago

So I am looking for a stand-alone sequencer/sampler that is fun and easy to use. I want to use it to sketch out the track with...

smccarthy945
replies: 82 views: 3,089
mp3 7 hours ago

Hey guys! Im having a real hard time coming to a decision on whether or not I should go hardware or in the box when it comes...

KRebz
replies: 28 views: 426
jlgrimes11 13 hours ago

a.) It sure sounds to me like it was, check from 2:00 on in the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoQ4AtsFWVM b.) The way...

poserp
replies: 48 views: 2,412
poserp 2 days ago

Misused Hip-Hop Terms Definitions: Calling yourself a professional artist or engineer and not understanding the proper terms...

drethe5th
replies: 75 views: 4,346
Stoneblack 2 days ago

So this new song that's all over the place, TKN by Rosalia, I threw it in my daw and noticed that her vocals have 6k-7k hz...

Psylem
replies: 17 views: 999
bgrotto 3 days ago

Hello sound lovers, I might need help with EQing my vocals. When I compare my vocals to professional recordings vocals, I feel...

Izem
replies: 10 views: 913
SleepCircle 3 days ago

I think the point of "cultural appropriation" is more in terms of exploitation in terms of capital and imperialism...

MixedSignals
replies: 196 views: 6,087
boombapdame 4 days ago

Whenever there's a thread about classic equipment on the main boards, the discussion is almost always about rock records. I want...

FunkFromTheSun
replies: 19 views: 3,307
jlgrimes11 6 days ago

ill start with the budget I have $3000 to get a good mic and pre my voice is a male baritenor or low tenor my voice is...

iknownothing
replies: 26 views: 1,469
musaee 6 days ago

I've got an offer to get Addictive Drums 2 and 3 ADpaks for about $85. I was thinking of picking it up and putting together my...

Mannas
replies: 30 views: 2,478
telecode 6 days ago

Hello I'm looking to get some new sounds.. this will be basically be my first virtual instrument purchase . Here are a few...

simply intricate
replies: 5 views: 548
brockorama 1 week ago

If a company was to take the ASR-10 or X and redesign it with new features and update it with a modern touch but yet keeping the...

smccarthy945
replies: 14 views: 956
Goa-Dubs 1 week ago

Just bought this mic but gonna take 20 days to come in the mail. Havnt seen much reviews on this mic. I have a babyface pro fs,...

onshott1
replies: 3 views: 259
onshott1 1 week ago

Hey Slutz, I have been thinking about upgrading my studio for a while now... So long that I got a job as a Software Engineer...

kaosuvls
replies: 3 views: 226
musaee 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
Louuurd 1 week ago
replies: 0 views: 173
sammmoxo 1 week ago

Doing rap vocals need suggestions on a preamp that pairs well with u87ai. I was about to buy bae 1073mp but realized I have to...

onshott1
replies: 10 views: 467
onshott1 1 week ago

What is the pros and cons of these 2 units. And to use this unit for its sound with drums? Would you use it as a drum sound...

skiroy
replies: 28 views: 17,324
living sounds 1 week ago

hi everyone , A little question about gear. I own a aki mpc 2000xl and a akai s3000i. My s3000i has the led screen light...

igorigy
replies: 1 views: 899
TrakLite2020 1 week ago

Hey Gearslutz! I’ve been working on this over the past few weeks for my own use, thought I’d share now that I’m happy with...

mwcm21
replies: 4 views: 518
mwcm21 1 week ago

I love it - but Everytime the kick drums come in they sound distorted - to me. Second opinions needed. Or do the kicks have a...

contax
replies: 2 views: 583
Oscillator. 1 week ago

Figured I would post in this forum since there maybe others using these machines. I used to have one until about 2007, then sold...

illynoise
replies: 1 views: 269
mrfantastic 1 week ago

Just wondered how many of you out there are still using some of the classic hardware samplers such as the EMU SP12/1200, AKAI...

dialectic
replies: 257 views: 70,392
Stoneblack 2 weeks ago

Would like peoples input on some gear as I am not too knowledgeable in that...I am finishing up a studio build(pics in build...

Richmusic504
replies: 0 views: 215
Richmusic504 2 weeks ago

with resources online like: MACPROVIDEO PUREMIX GROOVE3 RECORDINGREVOLUTION REALHOMERECORDING PENSADO'S...

FyLe ForMatz
replies: 38 views: 3,417
Deleted 2716a0f 2 weeks ago

I just recently fell in love with the Chandler Curve Bender EQ from Softube. Previously i only used digital EQ plugins for my...

beonkey
replies: 2 views: 498
HSi 2 weeks ago

Hello! In this video they explore a bit the sounds that the Trilian brings. Arrived at this part of the video (minute 2:05):...

BrianInfante
replies: 1 views: 490
Muser 2 weeks ago

I already have room treatment down. I don't know which mic to get or if I should get an external preamp as I hear babyface pros...

onshott1
replies: 0 views: 237
onshott1 2 weeks ago

Looking to upgrade from a scarlett solo/nt1a would the apollo and a better mic be enough to get a good sound? Or am I better...

Keven
replies: 5 views: 497
syntheticrhyme 2 weeks ago

hi all. does anyone know where I can find vocal / acapella samples in triplet rhythms? im writing lots of 'black skinhead'...

benjiboko
replies: 0 views: 197
benjiboko 2 weeks ago
AtomicBeats 2 weeks ago

Hey, Any tips on how to higher my vocal's pitch without sounding too unnatural? Basically have a bit more of a female voice as a...

Straw
replies: 6 views: 550
CJ Mastering 2 weeks ago

Yo! For those of you that enjoy my first free instalment of one shots. I have put together a 7 gb pack of breaks, fills,...

Paul_G
replies: 25 views: 2,086
bleep 2 weeks ago

Does anyone have OS 3.20 installed? Did you notice any changes other than what's mentioned here? Any new bugs?

Anonyme
replies: 2 views: 734
stealthdeburgo 2 weeks ago

Anyone on GS have recent (2019-now) experience in a mixing or recording session with bigger name hip hop/r&b artists and care...

Psylem
replies: 7 views: 669
Psylem 2 weeks ago

I'll just start from the equipment that I own: 1) Sony Vaio laptop: i7 3520m (2 cores, 4 threads) @ 2.9 GHz, 6 gb RAM, GeForce...

Tbemod
replies: 11 views: 2,107
ANDRSN 2 weeks ago

I mainly make hip hop (Boom Bap) with gear from the past like Akai s900, old yamaha reverbs and many other's. Here are some...

Olskool Bwoy
replies: 8 views: 1,108
Olskool Bwoy 2 weeks ago

Waves has a nice 40% off sale plus a free plugin if you spend $50 and 2 free if you spend $100. Izotope also has a deal where you...

Mannas
replies: 1 views: 406
eldridge 2 weeks ago

Lol. Some people just got it...that talent.

Michael T
replies: 4 views: 412
Michael T 2 weeks ago
Bender412 3 weeks ago

How's it going y'all! My name is Blake, I'm new to the forum. Since 2013 I have been rapping and writing my own songs. In 2015...

blakeg703
replies: 24 views: 1,126
chessparov2.0 3 weeks ago

Blueberry Faygo - Lil Mosey must’ve been engineered by god himself, if you haven’t heard it please take a listen to the...

ForeignFaraz
replies: 6 views: 631
RyanM 3 weeks ago

I enjoy the album for the most part, but the I dont really like the style mixes. A lot of clipping on most songs that come with...

MaztotheUla
replies: 17 views: 10,132
broad43254 3 weeks ago

How do you get that background hi-pitched vocal effect. It comes in around 0:25 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv8IqJm6q7w...

SoulOmega
replies: 5 views: 520
JBmBeatz 3 weeks ago
replies: 5 views: 1,533
Atomicfear 3 weeks ago

hey everyone. I'm current using an apex ribbon mic.. with a focusrite 2i2 usb interface. my old mic i still have is an at2020....

jcsmyth
replies: 9 views: 598
Bushman 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search