The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Loopmasters
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have no friends. I have no interest in having friends. All I care about is music. I am creative and skilled in my ability to...

jakejessee
replies: 0 views: 1
jakejessee 25 minutes ago

I'm getting the Apollo Twin Duo. I record a lot of hip hop and I was wondering if anybody out there has any suggestions on must...

xmasdy
replies: 18 views: 2,865
jm2c 2 hours ago

I've got an offer to get Addictive Drums 2 and 3 ADpaks for about $85. I was thinking of picking it up and putting together my...

Mannas
replies: 14 views: 1,344
jm2c 2 hours ago

Whats up everybody, Over the course of the past 7-8 months I have been working on an album of instrumental sample-based hip hop...

Fergstramental
replies: 13 views: 474
foamboy 11 hours ago

Hi, Really interested in finding out how the synth kinda vocoder sound was created at the start of this song by an amazing...

TheKingslayer
replies: 2 views: 180
TheKingslayer 16 hours ago

Ok, I've been using Studio One, Cubase 10.4 and Logic X lately. I would love to have a sampler like Studio One's Sample One...

illynoise
replies: 0 views: 122
illynoise 1 day ago

Hey I currently have the chance to upgrade my TLM 102 to a AKG C414 xlii for about 50-100€, do y’all think that’s...

ChrisK17
replies: 2 views: 163
edva 1 day ago

Aye Yoooooo. so a friend i have wants me to make him a beat........ i said yes. its been a few days and im pretty lost. ive tried...

MRiLenT
replies: 4 views: 361
LuisV 1 day ago

I am looking to put together a reference set of great mixes for that genre. Really only recent releases from the last 2-3 years....

LeftHand
replies: 3 views: 656
auralart 1 day ago

Hi, people. If I am honest with you, I am more interested in music composition and production. I love writing and arranging...

I_V_502
replies: 2 views: 214
CJ Mastering 2 days ago

I feel like all producers do these days is just experiment with sounds, but neglect the actual arrangement of the song. No...

Bippo
replies: 22 views: 1,243
Left Headphone 3 days ago

Since Gearslutz doesn't have a "turntablism" forum, the hip-hop forum seems like the most appropriate place for this...

Explodey
replies: 11 views: 512
Ovee 3 days ago

Hey Gang, Can someone tell if the Akai MPC X has a built-in soundcard? Or will I need an audio interface to use the software...

icemike841
replies: 6 views: 567
jm2c 3 days ago

The title says what I want to know. How do I achieve this style of music apart from using jazz chords, non quantised drums...

Rene1235
replies: 1 views: 262
jm2c 3 days ago

i was wondering how does easy mo bee get the samples to sound like that? im currently using fl studio and i am using fl slicer...

ice909
replies: 55 views: 18,769
DAH 4 days ago

Really interested in others opinions about his new release. Lyrics, Production, Sound Quality. My feelings: Kind of...

e-are
replies: 4 views: 494
GrammynOut 4 days ago

I always wanted one when they came out ...one of those lust things really. But fast forward a nuber of years and I have actually...

AKA-I-Addict
replies: 30 views: 3,793
user i477533222 4 days ago

Hello fellow GSers, I have a question about the R&B band Mint Condition and how Keri Lewis and Jeffrey Allen got those...

Adam Peter Shinn
replies: 5 views: 603
Progger 5 days ago

Currently own JBL LSR 4328p Monitors / 4312sp subwoofer, everything has been great, except sub is not working right now, and its...

bmgstudios
replies: 5 views: 406
bmgstudios 5 days ago

It seems really hard to find this orchestra hit patch on a VST... it was seemingly on every Bobby Brown, Milli Vanilli song,...

mrnemo
replies: 6 views: 7,119
Progger 5 days ago

I wanna make New Jack Swing style beats. What do I need to start? I have no clue what type of drum machines and modules they...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 211 views: 60,418
[email protected] 5 days ago

Hey everyone! Hope you all are safe with this craziness going on. I’m dealing with a problem with my TLM and deciding...

Jaalid
replies: 1 views: 221
jproc 5 days ago

Cheers! Having Problems with my Cubase Projects at the end of Mixing. Working with a Steinberg ur22mk2 on a Laptop with SSD...

kashmvnyl1fe
replies: 13 views: 2,386
ShikiSuen 6 days ago

Hello, I am very curious to how Andre 3000 makes these changes to his voice when he sings, does anyone have any idea of the...

Straw
replies: 7 views: 862
Smithburg 6 days ago

How can I create such a snare? Maybe there are some sample packs or drum breaks? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd8nU5V3jwI

dobrovolskyi_v
replies: 7 views: 570
Lotuz2019 6 days ago

Can someone listen to the vocals on this song and help me understand how to achieve that sound or close ? Is is compression or...

treywillias585
replies: 4 views: 442
bmgstudios 1 week ago

Anyone know the source of this high horn hit in this track? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rWFDZ5f5DA 6rWFDZ5f5DA

Dkelloway
replies: 2 views: 439
breakinrecords 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
SydneyMarie 1 week ago

I made this beat close to 30 years ago, and thanks to LSU football and a dance challenge, it went viral this year. A few...

IM WHO YOU THINK
replies: 18 views: 1,990
bmgstudios 1 week ago

I found The Score CD under a lot of stuff. When I was back in the studio I listened to it and wow that sound is great. Big, mono...

Duplex One
replies: 0 views: 381
Duplex One 1 week ago

I am getting an Apgoee Duet along with a Macbook, and I have not yet decided whether to go with the Neumann TLM 103 or Neumann...

Nakes
replies: 38 views: 36,245
YRLK 1 week ago

What's up everyone. I've been searching thoroughly for some specific sounds for a while now. First off it's this synth sound that...

dank227
replies: 0 views: 279
dank227 1 week ago

Just watched this video from busyworksbeats... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZOV9xA-z0g how does this make any sense?...

march
replies: 2 views: 351
Dustymentals 1 week ago

How long did it take you all to familiarise yourself with the workflow of maschine ? I'm a heavy user of Logic and Battery 3...

Audio Child
replies: 2 views: 282
Audio Child 1 week ago

Hey guys i'm a new guy in this trap production world ! So I'm currently making a beat for my own single, and technically all...

sontung
replies: 0 views: 339
sontung 1 week ago

Hello Fellow Gearslutz, Here's the full pack of Kicks, Snares and...

Paul_G
replies: 517 views: 81,433
Paul_G 1 week ago

Hello sound lovers, I might need help on compressing my vocals. Basically I tried for days to achieve this result in term of...

Izem
replies: 5 views: 519
PettyCash 1 week ago

Hi, I just figured you can route different programs to the internal FX out either RVB or FX but the output is only coming out...

upekah
replies: 0 views: 324
upekah 2 weeks ago

hey all. wondering if anyone knows if there are any of the proteus drum sounds for battery or mpc? thanks!

benjiboko
replies: 2 views: 878
benjiboko 2 weeks ago

Ok so I spent today going through some of my VSTi soundbanks. Still yet to release my first beat for public listening, but I'm...

JC Biffro
replies: 78 views: 89,462
Thysta 2 weeks ago

Producers and/or artists who produce and/or record R&B, what is the overall state of R&B artistically w/respect to...

boombapdame
replies: 0 views: 384
boombapdame 2 weeks ago

Hello. Do you guys know any tips or tricks to achieve a more boom bap type of reverb. I know this is a very broad question....

Hip Hop Head
replies: 4 views: 651
DJ ALX 2 weeks ago

I'm looking for old school dry/tight drum kit VST similar to the kits that were used on old school funk/soul/jazz records in the...

digiman
replies: 8 views: 1,308
trackbout 2 weeks ago
replies: 67 views: 9,255
jasoncori 2 weeks ago

Looking to expand my mic locker. Right now I have a Peluso 251, TLM103 and SM7. I do mainly urban music and was wondering...

Dopamine
replies: 5 views: 1,378
[email protected] 2 weeks ago

Hi guys! Does anyone know, which VST Scott Storch uses in the following...

raimondsgr
replies: 2 views: 688
raimondsgr 2 weeks ago

Can I vent with yall? I never turn on the radio in my car...I have no idea whats poppin today, but i've been asked by someone...

play.exe
replies: 4 views: 1,324
3rd Degree 3 weeks ago

I'm looking to get an asr-10, it seems the green screens come up more often than the purple or blue. Are the purple/blue that...

apricotkilla
replies: 11 views: 2,820
3rd Degree 3 weeks ago

I noticed that my sp may be a small number if units that are: 1- reissue(circa 1993ish or later) 2- have a linear power supply...

S_A_P
replies: 0 views: 506
S_A_P 3 weeks ago

No one is talking about this??? The album sounds amazing. One of the best mixed most dynamic albums I heard EVER. Thoughts??

optikstrange
replies: 175 views: 18,155
lab64base 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search