The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So after 10 years on the Mpc-3000, I’ve decided to retire it and try something else. Honestly, I’m really baffled on what to...

huh?
replies: 6 views: 353
hitsville 2 hours ago

I’ve been trying to use synths to make unique hip hop beats, but the thing is, synths with hip hop... I just can’t pull it...

MC Antizino
replies: 30 views: 1,685
atma 3 hours ago

Hi there, I am a beatmaker/producer who focuses primarily upon lo-fi, sample based hip-hop beats. Over the past year I have...

JamesR94
replies: 1 views: 139
atma 3 hours ago

i trust there'd be no objections to posting stevie a related link here...not a great quality clip, but who cares - it's stevie...

subaltern
replies: 17 views: 1,343
jlgrimes11 14 hours ago

Hi guys! I've been thinking about which outboard compressor is good for the drums that I wanna make... I wanna make these...

gyro813
replies: 25 views: 1,589
jlgrimes11 14 hours ago

So i had a Yamaha motif back in the day and sampling on that thing was amazing, so full and rich as well as depth and clarity(was...

Artcutech
replies: 42 views: 3,708
jlgrimes11 14 hours ago

Hi, what would you suggest me to buy as a first mic to start recording vocals?? and then edit them and with which program?? thank...

Doom420
replies: 5 views: 357
jlgrimes11 15 hours ago

How do they get there vocals to sit so well with a mix harmonics ect Like I know compress eq delay reverb ect but how do they...

Jasonxolly
replies: 4 views: 474
XKAudio 1 day ago

Currently tracking mostly urban vocals (rap and r&b) U87ai >blue Robbie>wa76>eqp-wa>pure2>daw. Trying to...

rollin weight
replies: 44 views: 6,696
Vox66 1 day ago

Considering an Akai controller atm with the MPC 2.3 software. Workflow-wise I'd create beats in the MPC software and bounce it...

Hip Hop Head
replies: 16 views: 859
Hip Hop Head 1 day ago

Whenever I watch tutorials on how to get a certain artist’s (that uses autotune as a stylistic effect) vocal style, it never...

Vocalrecording
replies: 1 views: 301
theillusionist 1 day ago

Been listening to a lot of New Edition lately and been following their BET movie. Really interested in knowing which keyboards...

sfilipee
replies: 12 views: 3,273
miscend 2 days ago

So I finally decided to do some quick spectrum analysis on Dr. Dre's **** You and I'm having difficulty matching the the...

henry woodes
replies: 2 views: 451
Shadowkast 2 days ago

As a producer, do I really need to make my beats loudness similar to mainstream tracks? Personally, I don't because I think my...

MixingChamp
replies: 10 views: 1,076
Ty Ford 2 days ago

Been a while since i seen a good Drake vocal chain...

joeysonz
replies: 4 views: 2,092
dexter simmons 2 days ago

I am going to be recording rap vocals in a garage, and I’ve previously recorded in my room with a Rode NT1A Mic, scarlett...

Vocalrecording
replies: 6 views: 326
Bonzo4880 3 days ago

Hello all, New to the forums and was curious if anyone has done business with Scorccio and if so did they run into any...

RandomOne
replies: 7 views: 574
benjiboko 3 days ago

So Im a big fan of vocal fx on breakdowns and suck like some things travis scott does. But I recently went back to drakes...

theofficialatm3
replies: 12 views: 2,013
Colin McCabe 5 days ago

I was a bit curious. Who uses this software ??? (or "why do I always feel like I'm the only one using it in the music...

Zacchino
replies: 118 views: 30,054
flsh333 5 days ago

Looks like MPC 2.3 is about to drop soon and according Akai Pro this is going to be the biggest update ever in MPC history and...

Instrmntl
replies: 23 views: 1,340
BezowinZ 6 days ago

It sounds to me like a piano sound synthesized. Does anyone know how to achieve this sound? Thanks eGTV7JXI-WI

Dkelloway
replies: 0 views: 292
Dkelloway 1 week ago

I used to use a lot of samples and after a while I got more and more worried that someone was gonna sue me one day. Sampling...

benjiboko
replies: 2 views: 457
Artcutech 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
advancedip 1 week ago

As a former SP-1200 and a current S950 owner, all I have to say is..... This is THE drum sampler for grimey boom bap drums!...

Vanilla_Dutches
replies: 41 views: 11,367
Pindrive 1 week ago

Hi Since my last thread: i've made a little studio update: Like i said in the last thread i mainly make boom bap hip-hop...

Olskool Bwoy
replies: 10 views: 1,331
Notron Fan 1 week ago
AyyFogetAboutIt 1 week ago
replies: 0 views: 565
boombapdame 1 week ago

Im currently making presets for my software synths.My most important is DEEP synth bass.I can acheive the sound i want no prob...

optikstrange
replies: 38 views: 33,567
zekyiox 1 week ago

Trap is boring, and no one is really listening to that lame genre anymore except old people trying to be young. Boom Bap is...

Instrmntl
replies: 50 views: 6,593
Methlab 1 week ago

Anyone have MPC 3000 Grove templates for Protools?

skiroy
replies: 10 views: 1,122
atma 1 week ago

YouTube the bass at 47 secs in and onwards im tryin to do this sound, and cant do it with hardware so pls recommend some vsts...

krakapow
replies: 0 views: 295
krakapow 1 week ago

YouTube at :40 the vocals change from singe track to layered chorus type sound, def a harmony goin on there too. anyone have an...

SmittyCono
replies: 3 views: 437
djtomfoolery 1 week ago

Hey guys I'm having a problem deciding among these plug-ins.... wavesNLS or fabfilter Saturn or Soundtoys decapitater.... I would...

hoodie
replies: 48 views: 3,315
b0se 1 week ago

Hi guys, I'm trying to get this effect (click here) and having some trouble after months... I've looked up all tutorials online...

addomit
replies: 4 views: 519
djtomfoolery 1 week ago

Hello everyone, It's been a while since I've been into the recording world (I haven't bought anything in 8 years). I want...

gym69
replies: 14 views: 988
illynoise 1 week ago

Hello all. Independent artist here who has in-home studio. Current gear: KRK Rokit 5's Blue Bluebird Condenser Mic Focusrite...

dontworryboy
replies: 10 views: 652
illynoise 1 week ago

I saw a preview of this EQ and how it lights up to the frequencies and not an actual analyzer. I think this is very useful. Is...

IkennaFuNkEn
replies: 23 views: 9,071
IkennaFuNkEn 1 week ago

those sounds from Prince's "Little Red Corvette" or "1999", etc... what module or plug-in holds these famous...

ssprod19
replies: 85 views: 43,815
James Meeker 2 weeks ago

Just interested to see some opinions on which is the best mixed album that Dre did and why... I guess the main options...

BertyBert
replies: 66 views: 7,118
BezowinZ 2 weeks ago
kellerri 2 weeks ago

So, somebody know how madlib deal with copyright ?confoosed

BrazilianCat
replies: 38 views: 2,732
chris carter 3 weeks ago

Does anyone know what Equipment, certain techniques Dre used to creat these classics? He mixed and mastered the Chronic by...

GFunkFunkEra
replies: 28 views: 1,862
atma 3 weeks ago

Question I never even considered would be a question; I’ve been producing for years, worked with some great producers and...

romansmusic
replies: 5 views: 679
atma 3 weeks ago

Hello, guys. I have Rode Nt1 kit microphone and a Focusrite 2i4, but I am not very satisfied with the results, so I'm considering...

crushingblow
replies: 57 views: 2,325
phaceless 3 weeks ago

Has anyone used these mics? I know the C3 has an incredible flat response. What is this good for? I dont want an extremely bright...

dbdatkid
replies: 4 views: 3,065
RightOnRome 4 weeks ago

YouTube I was watching this video and came across this part which left me confused... I have used fl studio a little bit and...

carlosdanger
replies: 78 views: 5,036
DrAudiospecific 4 weeks ago

hi everybody, I need to identify this drumbreak. If someone could help would be awesome. thank you

McCroskey
replies: 2 views: 537
McCroskey 4 weeks ago

I'm sure it's obvious how new I am to the game by my question and perhaps that's why I couldn't find the answer in any current...

Preparethevictm
replies: 4 views: 619
elgee 4 weeks ago

I am looking for a turntable vst/ plugin that sounds realistic. tried the fruity scratcher last night, and did not sound real...

FineDineRecords
replies: 16 views: 13,345
atma 11th November 2018

Man guys, I love my maschine but I was hoping for a software update that addresses a few things with in the Maschine and...

Kimo_Beats
replies: 19 views: 1,615
DJ T Havoc 10th November 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search