The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Loopmasters
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Whats up everyone? Recently got my hands on a U87. I'm now looking to pair this with a preamp/channel strip. The artist I'll...

abovetheclouds
replies: 0 views: 23
abovetheclouds 1 hour ago

Are there any users here? If so curious to your experience with this Microphone.

JHustle33
replies: 7 views: 980
JHustle33 10 hours ago

Hey whats up rockout I am a huge fan of dirty, gritty samples (stuff like Damu the Fudgemunk, Klaus Layer especially). I have a...

Fergstramental
replies: 21 views: 356
old hydro law 10 hours ago

So I just received my Akai s950 which was advertised as having 1536 kwords and everything working, plus a usb emulator. Visually...

Backhandslapr
replies: 6 views: 158
orange 23 hours ago

So I tried recording my best friend with a mic that suits my more mid range raspy voice. It made his vocal sound really Dull and...

skiroy
replies: 7 views: 162
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

Yo! For those of you that enjoy my first free instalment of one shots. I have put together a 7 gb pack of breaks, fills,...

Paul_G
replies: 97 views: 10,494
Will The Weirdo 1 day ago

Hey all, I’m currently doing some research into mixing pop-rap music (a la Lil Nas X, Juice WRLD) and I need some feedback...

Seraph
replies: 1 views: 128
Syze25 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
Hip Hop Head 1 day ago

every time I do a song, I end up putting it in Virtual DJ and it Sounds 100 Times better when i speed it up. is this something...

onshott1
replies: 0 views: 106
onshott1 1 day ago

So I am looking for a stand-alone sequencer/sampler that is fun and easy to use. I want to use it to sketch out the track with...

smccarthy945
replies: 104 views: 8,436
user i477533222 1 day ago
Bender412 2 days ago

ok, whats the opinion on the 3080. ive had a fantom, how does this compare. i can get the 3080 for a good price...thanx for any...

halfguard
replies: 6 views: 1,014
bitleyTM 2 days ago

The last week, I've bought many Computer Music magazines. They're from the last year and five or six are from middles...

fupp
replies: 1 views: 187
smoke 3 days ago

I’m trying to figure out how does Jaycen Joshua achieve this rounded sound in his mixes. For example, the 808’s are full and...

skitzothebeast
replies: 6 views: 295
skitzothebeast 3 days ago

Currently tracking mostly urban vocals (rap and r&b) U87ai >blue Robbie>wa76>eqp-wa>pure2>daw. Trying to...

rollin weight
replies: 72 views: 16,024
musaee 5 days ago

Peace & Blessings. I’ve hit a crossroad on my sound and want to improve upon it. My current setup is a mpc...

Eer_waks
replies: 5 views: 252
chris carter 5 days ago

just wow. how does crap like this happen? vocals totally masked / way too low. :facepalm: here i am worrying about my mixes...

tamiya
replies: 38 views: 4,556
jonjonspark 5 days ago

SSL Fusion or Avalon 747 on stereo bus? I do mostly hiphop/pop mixing but before I send to mastering just want that sheen....

Joey333
replies: 9 views: 788
blayz2002 6 days ago

Hey folks, what are some good reverb plugins for snares that can sound similar to reverbs found in early 90s boom-bap? Some...

drainyoo
replies: 10 views: 507
peterpiper0815 6 days ago

Hi everyone, Just purchased an SP-1200 which am waiting to receive. Its my first foray into vintage samplers and I have a few...

sparco
replies: 15 views: 3,198
Catabolic 6 days ago

Hey, I’ve been making music for years and decided to take it seriously now. My mixes have depth, clarity, good volume, and cool...

Bassnotes
replies: 15 views: 578
ghostman 1 week ago

Rookie on sampling, please help me getting this hat, I do techno since the 90´s and never sampled before, only Roland TR´s. I...

Akailama
replies: 0 views: 129
Akailama 1 week ago

Stuck on this for weeks and not getting anywhere. I am trying to find the Crash Cymbal used in the audio example below from a...

Belinea
replies: 2 views: 207
S_A_P 1 week ago

Hey fellas, i got some problems getting my mix right compared to that pro sound my mix sounds dull and less powerful heres...

zerosixneuf
replies: 3 views: 239
chris carter 1 week ago

I’ve been noticing a really weird problem when I use auto tune for recording vocals. For my personal setup, I’m running a TLM...

bosran
replies: 8 views: 1,867
MixedByMyGuy 1 week ago

So the SSL boards a known classic board for classic hip hop of 90s and 2000s Any one have any reference albums that the SSL...

skiroy
replies: 4 views: 590
L-Fire 1 week ago

Hi , I own a tlm 102 and a focusrite 2i2 (1st gen) Was thinking of buying a ssl2 pro to replace the 2i2 and while at it...

Syze25
replies: 16 views: 472
Syze25 1 week ago

I am currently debating what kind of music equipment to buy. As of right now i have a budget of 1400$ its not a strict budget but...

temperrer
replies: 10 views: 493
MAXX VADA 1 week ago

Hi all, I have been producing for fun for a while now, but was thinking of starting to take it more seriously. Was wondering...

SPProductions
replies: 5 views: 269
MAXX VADA 1 week ago

Hello! I am a recording artist / producer and I am currently in the process of learning how to mix. I been using most of my...

Kaeyel
replies: 18 views: 3,315
illegal4Hunna 1 week ago

Just released a Serum Preset pack... Mostly geared towards Future Beats, Smooth Hip Hop, R&B, Neo Soul but you can get busy...

Qthecaptain
replies: 0 views: 111
Qthecaptain 1 week ago

It seems really hard to find this orchestra hit patch on a VST... it was seemingly on every Bobby Brown, Milli Vanilli song,...

mrnemo
replies: 12 views: 9,223
con?one 1 week ago
hazejack 1 week ago

Hey what's up everybody rockout I recently bought a gemini mm1 dj mixer because the current mixer I have takes up too much...

Fergstramental
replies: 1 views: 240
kazper 2 weeks ago

I am by no means am expert at mixing or mastering, but after working at this for the past ten years I finally feel like I have...

Menelik
replies: 29 views: 4,509
mdme_sadie 2 weeks ago

Curious what Key you guys use when using auto tune for vocals. I know the "classic T Pain" style is a C Major but I...

MikeMello
replies: 13 views: 1,157
Progger 2 weeks ago

Hi fellas, hows beat making going? Im new to this and Id love to talk about few things with you guys. Are you using sample...

MADA
replies: 0 views: 145
MADA 2 weeks ago
testube 2 weeks ago

ive been fascinated since days by this organ sound https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcHdtK1ENEI its so fat and meaty without...

Chaos Kosmos
replies: 3 views: 247
Chaos Kosmos 2 weeks ago
Tyler Wave 2 weeks ago

Any recommendations on vocal templates ? I rap and do Bay Area music or auto tune and do the trap sound also . Not really good at...

Zone7Rizzo
replies: 0 views: 86
Zone7Rizzo 2 weeks ago
Nickerz 2 weeks ago

(during the verses) When I want to achieve this sound I always get lost. I would try something like lowpassing/big...

D30B
replies: 4 views: 549
D30B 2 weeks ago

Hello Fellow Gearslutz, Here's the full pack of Kicks, Snares and...

Paul_G
replies: 522 views: 88,213
S_A_P 2 weeks ago

Hi im trying to automate a filter on my drum bus that turns on during the verses. I put fab filter pro Q 3 on the drum bus with a...

colbykeyz
replies: 0 views: 190
colbykeyz 3 weeks ago

I recently purchased the Lexicon PCM Reverb bundle and found it to be a great addition to my arsenal of plug ins and my new...

phillysoulman
replies: 71 views: 10,319
rectifried 3 weeks ago

I just can't decide! Same price for both, max ram. I hear xl sounds worse but thought I'd see if any users had some pros and...

Boogiepop
replies: 36 views: 17,211
illynoise 3 weeks ago

Hi, I'm going to be recording a 90's style, jazz breakbeat Hip-Hop track for a university assignment. I'm taking influence...

morganjones33
replies: 71 views: 20,044
Robert_M 3 weeks ago

Anyone still using workstations like the Fantom G or Motif XF series? I mainly produce Pop/Hip Hop/RnB and have been...

Jsolo
replies: 73 views: 11,391
CAL. 3 weeks ago

Hey guys I'm having a problem deciding among these plug-ins.... wavesNLS or fabfilter Saturn or Soundtoys decapitater.... I would...

hoodie
replies: 65 views: 32,946
guitarkeys 3 weeks ago

Moderators