The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Loopmasters
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

A lot of mu clients ask me to rip YouTube beat for them with a youtube-mp3 converter I’ll do it, I know they have good...

DevilleMusic
replies: 5 views: 405
Lunar Attic 39 minutes ago

Hey Im a new producer and I sent some of my beats out to a big time rapper and they say they want to buy an exclusive beat. How...

colbykeyz
replies: 32 views: 911
Asno B. 9 hours ago

Hi all, has some one any tips in order to achieve a mix/master like the guys from Griseda? They sound dark but bright at...

BlackMilk
replies: 8 views: 1,702
GrammynOut 11 hours ago

If you MPC dudes would so kindly indulge this question... Just got a 3000 and trying to wrap my head around some good ways to...

chet.d
replies: 51 views: 7,216
Goa-Dubs 14 hours ago

Been thinking of getting a drum machine. I can't really groove with the virtual ones, tried a good amount of them but i'm kinda...

stefanijean
replies: 26 views: 2,780
cjogo 1 day ago

Where to find good Neosoul & RnB sounds/presets?rockout

blazcopski
replies: 1 views: 198
boombapdame 1 day ago

It's a question for connoisseurs. What kind of drum machine can make such a snare?

dobrovolskyi_v
replies: 13 views: 1,619
Rosscodiscotrain 2 days ago

What are some quality mics for recording female rap vocals? My budget is under $1000 for now.

boombapdame
replies: 20 views: 2,252
DAH 2 days ago

So I was recording this rapper the other day and he wanted to stack his vocals 3 times. I told him that one take would be enough...

Thug Immigrant
replies: 27 views: 18,617
Sunny B heard 3 days ago

The more I listen to tribe's discography the more I love the distinct vocal sound that Power mixed with. It sits a lot lower and...

ParkerCorey
replies: 12 views: 3,188
musaee 3 days ago

Hey does anyone have good ways to find up and coming rappers?

colbykeyz
replies: 8 views: 426
onshott1 4 days ago

Hi, I am trying to find a good sampler plugin to make beats and loops. What do you recommend? I am using Pro Tools, so it...

kite
replies: 4 views: 468
jbuonacc 5 days ago

So I've been thinking about starting to sell my beats in Airbit. I'm from Europe <-> Airbit is located in th US. I tried...

Runferyerlife
replies: 2 views: 230
Runferyerlife 1 week ago

Hi, people. If I am honest with you, I am more interested in music composition and production. I love writing and arranging...

I_V_502
replies: 3 views: 599
AdamThomp 1 week ago

Besides the obvious that 808 is roland tr-808 drum machine. But When people talk about the “808”, like mixing 808 track etc,...

TS-12
replies: 11 views: 848
S_A_P 1 week ago

Is it better to use eq and compression before changing the pitch of a vocal take? Or is it better the other way around? Also when...

StaticMuzic
replies: 16 views: 4,340
J Gabriel 1 week ago

So I am looking for a stand-alone sequencer/sampler that is fun and easy to use. I want to use it to sketch out the track with...

smccarthy945
replies: 98 views: 5,395
tedmanzie 1 week ago

Anyone know where I can get my hands on multisamples of these alpine lace looking Sabian 18” Sick...

Treelias
replies: 1 views: 284
b0gus 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
puru 1 week ago
coreyspencer 1 week ago

My set up right now is the Babyface Pro FS and the cm 800t microphone which is a clone of the sony c800g mic. heres a video of...

onshott1
replies: 11 views: 602
onshott1 1 week ago
alandmarkraven 1 week ago

If you were able to have your own custom console built especially for you, cost no object,what manufacturers componants would...

phillysoulman
replies: 54 views: 7,088
rasb 1 week ago

Hey guys! This is my first post here on this forum. I just got into beat making (like half a year ago) and just got a new pair...

hazian
replies: 4 views: 278
Asno B. 1 week ago

Hi, I'm going to be recording a 90's style, jazz breakbeat Hip-Hop track for a university assignment. I'm taking influence...

morganjones33
replies: 42 views: 14,645
ghostman 2 weeks ago

Hi Gearslutz! Does anyone know, how to achieve a big reverb like used in 69‘s album tattletales or in gunnas „wunna“ ?...

nawfside
replies: 8 views: 535
Kng T 2 weeks ago

I need some artist recommendations to study regarding finding my rap voice. I'm no youngster doing this **** to be cool, etc. I...

boombapdame
replies: 5 views: 475
Kng T 2 weeks ago

So I’m lovin this subgenre modbap. (Boombap + modular synth). Trying to get into modular is a bit over whelming. I’d like...

ginsuthaironchef
replies: 3 views: 447
DomiBabi 2 weeks ago

So far I know Splice Sounds, Loopcloud, Noiiz, and Sound. Am I missing any others?

junkybones
replies: 3 views: 432
Buku Panda 2 weeks ago

Hey all, does anybody know where to find the vocal sample used in songs like 2 Chainz I'm Different? It's a sample of a lady...

wba1597
replies: 3 views: 494
wba1597 2 weeks ago

Hi, I'm looking for some headphones that have an exaggerated bass response. Headphones that sound boomy. I'm currently using the...

Lui_T
replies: 1 views: 231
TVPostSound 2 weeks ago

Hello Everyone, I own a TLM 49 which works just fine with my voice. Since now I've combined it with an ssl Alpha Channel...

Anton Dirnberger
replies: 4 views: 325
Anton Dirnberger 2 weeks ago

Hey guys! Im having a real hard time coming to a decision on whether or not I should go hardware or in the box when it comes...

KRebz
replies: 33 views: 1,333
illsoulprod 2 weeks ago

Kaytranada is truly in his own lane when it comes to production style. Would love to hear everyone's thoughts, good and bad, on...

Psylem
replies: 7 views: 1,152
Xnr 2 weeks ago

Anybody know? In the book '2pac in the Studio' it has an interview with Johnny J (RIP) where he talks about how 2pac loved the...

Krush411
replies: 22 views: 5,642
lilrey713 2 weeks ago

Using the Metric A/B analyser on reference tracks yielded a huge surprise to me: Professional modern Rap (/Pop) recordings...

Eigenwert
replies: 45 views: 3,186
jlgrimes11 2 weeks ago
puru 2 weeks ago

Hey all. I currently run a 5” pair of KH120’s for mixing, but here lately, I’ve been dabbling in more production. Producing...

LeoRapture
replies: 9 views: 772
NarxistDan 2 weeks ago

Has Anyone Listened to Brandy’s new album? For me the vocals sound awful..and her previous are like the gospel of RnB vocal...

HarryCraze
replies: 15 views: 1,508
kite 2 weeks ago

I found The Score CD under a lot of stuff. When I was back in the studio I listened to it and wow that sound is great. Big, mono...

Duplex One
replies: 5 views: 1,193
Mister Karloff 3 weeks ago

Yo! For those of you that enjoy my first free instalment of one shots. I have put together a 7 gb pack of breaks, fills,...

Paul_G
replies: 55 views: 5,040
Will The Weirdo 3 weeks ago
TheMCBull 3 weeks ago

I've bought so many terrible sample cds lately...sounds that don't resemble anything you'd want to hear in a track. One that...

XHipHop
replies: 24 views: 10,791
hayx 3 weeks ago

Why won't they just make an MPC 4k Plugin? It can't be much more difficult than making battery, geist, guru, machine etc... ...

IM WHO YOU THINK
replies: 34 views: 2,345
mp3 3 weeks ago

I started this topic as a general survey; I’m curious to everyone’s approach treating breaths in hip-hop vocal tracks....

Jean Luc Cougar
replies: 14 views: 727
Fanu 3 weeks ago

Just my 2. I find it better learn to make your own kits. Improve your musicianship etc. Learn how to mix your own beats, record...

makinbeatz
replies: 9 views: 1,128
Fanu 3 weeks ago

We can't discuss the state of things today without looking at how we arrived at this point. https://youtu.be/kKuv4lHcxko

IM WHO YOU THINK
replies: 5 views: 477
onshott1 3 weeks ago

Im mapping third party plugins. Having issues with plugins that I have already mapped once and gone back trying to alter the set...

Dread
replies: 2 views: 293
Dread 4 weeks ago

Just tried the new hardware update (1.3) and it's loaded with bugs. You still can't use your own samples to make even a 4 bar...

TRSC
replies: 71 views: 31,147
LordStruggle 4 weeks ago

Hello, how are you all? I wonder If you could help me to achieve this voice effect/mix technique It seems like he is inside a...

Ser Piero
replies: 0 views: 289
Ser Piero 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search