The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I’ve been trying to use synths to make unique hip hop beats, but the thing is, synths with hip hop... I just can’t pull it...

MC Antizino
replies: 35 views: 2,510
TheAlps 16 minutes ago

Pretty straight forward question. I have someone interested in some of my works. I make most of my stuff on the 2k classic....

AToastToNada
replies: 1 views: 66
jerry123 41 minutes ago

I'm trying to quickly learn Maschine and I figured if I can obtain a translation of the terms from the MPC to Maschine then I can...

Instrmntl
replies: 3 views: 277
DomiBabi 12 hours ago

I'll kick it off... Zapp: More Bounce to the Ounce Steely Dan: Josie The System: Don't Disturb this Groove

orangeoctane
replies: 103 views: 5,977
didlisquat 13 hours ago

Hey everyone, Does anyone have any info on what console Ready to Die was mixed on? Was it an SSL 4000E? Thanks! Jake

jakeg70888
replies: 6 views: 1,040
DomiBabi 13 hours ago

I saw a preview of this EQ and how it lights up to the frequencies and not an actual analyzer. I think this is very useful. Is...

IkennaFuNkEn
replies: 27 views: 9,348
IkennaFuNkEn 16 hours ago

Would anyone be able to send me the click (metronome) sound from their Asr-X or Asr-10? I want to use it with maschine 2.0. I...

beyondat
replies: 12 views: 1,914
Zacchino 22 hours ago

When you think about it: Back in the 60's / 70's, all mixes sounded warm and crunchy... Like a home-made apple crumble pie. In...

Zacchino
replies: 78 views: 3,082
Zacchino 23 hours ago

Whats good? The DAW Poll did very well and I want to try the same thing with hardware. DAW Poll: Poll: What DAW do you...

Hip Hop Head
replies: 10 views: 926
Hip Hop Head 1 day ago

hi everyone , A little question about gear. I own a aki mpc 2000xl and a akai s3000i. My s3000i has the led screen light...

igorigy
replies: 0 views: 277
igorigy 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
assretard 1 day ago

:cowbell: Check the accessory kit!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

barryfell
replies: 5 views: 727
Bungle 2 days ago

I'm an SP head and software engineer with a small bit of knowledge in electronics and I have started working on a replica of...

Low Hiss
replies: 11 views: 600
Bungle 2 days ago

I wanna make New Jack Swing style beats. What do I need to start? I have no clue what type of drum machines and modules they...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 183 views: 50,006
breakinrecords 2 days ago

Hi all, So the question this time is pretty straight forward : DJ Mixers : what are or were the classic/popular/historical ones...

Reality Check
replies: 17 views: 5,819
parkay909 3 days ago

What do you guys think are some of the pitfalls in beatmaking, opposed to composing original music for a rap or r&b song?

Sagicorn35
replies: 1 views: 302
chris carter 3 days ago

I was searching for Dj Khalil in Studio on Youtube and found this gem: YouTube Since I heard he was behind the sample of...

Zacchino
replies: 0 views: 316
Zacchino 4 days ago

So after 10 years on the Mpc-3000, I’ve decided to retire it and try something else. Honestly, I’m really baffled on what to...

huh?
replies: 41 views: 2,739
bleep 4 days ago

Hey Whats Up, Im New To Gearslutz, So Whats Up Everybody! Im Currently Mixing A Beat Right Now, And It Has That Outkast Vibe To...

FCNYJordan
replies: 26 views: 7,465
Sagicorn35 5 days ago

how do JJ (and other pro mixers) achieve this depth and clarity I hear on vocals? example: Jaycen Joshua - Mixing...

WalesCZAR
replies: 3 views: 701
chris carter 6 days ago

I have an on and off relationship with RBass. Sometimes it adds great harmonics and sometimes it makes the sound a bit too much....

WoodysProduce
replies: 34 views: 13,973
ArchaicMethod 6 days ago

Does anyone know how to program this type of bass? Sounds like its arpeggiated but maybe it's...

Dkelloway
replies: 0 views: 318
Dkelloway 1 week ago

Apologies if this has already been posted... But I just saw this and it is f**cking...

m4thlab
replies: 20 views: 3,362
B.Minor 1 week ago

I'm searching for drum kits/libraries to achieve this particular snare drum/rim sound. You guys have any...

tanelilucis
replies: 2 views: 333
brandobean 1 week ago

Hi Guys, I've got a Tons of Libraries but with Sounds it's like with money. You can never have enough ;) Here are the...

R&B-Vocalisto
replies: 15 views: 9,346
E-Irizarry 1 week ago

Hi Since my last thread: i've made a little studio update: Like i said in the last thread i mainly make boom bap hip-hop...

Olskool Bwoy
replies: 16 views: 1,938
Olskool Bwoy 1 week ago

Im getting the UAD satellite OCTO core Custom package where they let you pick out 3 plugins of your choice. My thing is before I...

varun213
replies: 85 views: 17,092
BIG BUDDHA 1 week ago

Ok so my question, is... Does any know if these units can be dasiy chained together. Example 2 MG614’s and Mpc60. Mpc60...

LoFizle
replies: 0 views: 264
LoFizle 1 week ago

Whenever I watch tutorials on how to get a certain artist’s (that uses autotune as a stylistic effect) vocal style, it never...

Vocalrecording
replies: 3 views: 809
Colin McCabe 1 week ago

Has anyone good loops/samples to share with the community?

louw
replies: 2 views: 496
breakinrecords 1 week ago

Does anybody know where these are still available, or an alternative please? I know about the full PCB boards at MPCStuff, and...

Jiglo
replies: 0 views: 295
Jiglo 1 week ago

Hi y'all. I'd like to buy a pair of headphones for programming my drums and 808. I need a very deep sub response and something...

uuuhu
replies: 4 views: 550
atma 1 week ago

"Floppy Disk USB Emulator N-Drive 1000 for Ensoniq ASR10/10R ASR88 + OS included" Floppy Disk USB Emulator N-Drive...

illynoise
replies: 6 views: 624
Jaybird 2 weeks ago

Hey everyone! My problem is, my kick is put into the mix with volume in the way I like it, but it seems to be so loud if see...

beatcooker
replies: 6 views: 708
j.frad 2 weeks ago

Anybody have this plugin and uses it often? What is it good for? I cant seem to find too much talk about it online. Is like a...

TYPHY
replies: 19 views: 9,780
ardis 2 weeks ago

I was a bit curious. Who uses this software ??? (or "why do I always feel like I'm the only one using it in the music...

Zacchino
replies: 120 views: 30,716
flsh333 2 weeks ago

This specific harp that DJ Paul and Juicy J have used on several tracks from primarily in 2005 and up to the year 2007: GLC ft....

musik718
replies: 1 views: 389
breakinrecords 2 weeks ago

Long story short short; the majority of my client record over 2 track waves or mp3's and I'm not getting a good enough mix with...

HoustonGee
replies: 23 views: 1,370
Lando Calrissian 2 weeks ago

I really need a MIDI drum controller, both units are the same price so I'm wondering how you guys are feeling about...

I play in a ban
replies: 14 views: 12,025
drhardlove 2 weeks ago

Has anybody found a fairly solid floor stand for your MPC/Maschine/Sampler/Drum machines etc? I've seen the Quik Lok QL400 which...

Jiglo
replies: 3 views: 461
Jiglo 2 weeks ago

Hey guys I'm having a problem deciding among these plug-ins.... wavesNLS or fabfilter Saturn or Soundtoys decapitater.... I would...

hoodie
replies: 55 views: 4,549
atma 2 weeks ago

So I bought he MPC Live in December. Right now it seems to be triggering pads randomly on its own very softly. I noticed...

apoclypse
replies: 2 views: 669
disco breakin 2 weeks ago

So with subscription based sites like Sounds.com and Splice what are your thoughts on independent library designers ? Are you...

Audio Child
replies: 2 views: 611
MAXTHEDOG 3 weeks ago

Anyone know what Keyboards Were Used On The Classic Norman Connors You Are My Starship Album? I just heard a J. Cole Joint...

hubercraft
replies: 1 views: 463
musaee 3 weeks ago

Been listening to a lot of New Edition lately and been following their BET movie. Really interested in knowing which keyboards...

sfilipee
replies: 15 views: 3,776
itsmattd 3 weeks ago
replies: 4 views: 1,221
Agent234 3 weeks ago
scandal 3 weeks ago

Yo It's been a while since i've posted a new sample kit for y'all (school has kept me quite busy) but here is the latest kit...

jBeeD20
replies: 28 views: 112,301
Kepler22b 3 weeks ago
Popster246 3 weeks ago

which HW comp should I go for? dbx 160 X or Aphex 651 Expressor. Both are old models, nothing new about them.

larrygates
replies: 61 views: 24,492
Musiclab 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search