The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByLoopmasters
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

How many of you guys have owned a keyboard workstation? 1. Which one did you own? 2. How much did it cost? 3. Did you like...

ASICE
replies: 3 views: 115
ASICE 2 hours ago

Hey Guys, I just downloaded a demo of heat Up 3 and was pretty happy with it for the price. I know it is very close to Nexus...

Danny Scott
replies: 8 views: 1,213
Dave east 2 hours ago

I want to add an MPC into my music production for the warm, colored sound. I've been using plugins to get that analogue sound but...

apricotkilla
replies: 67 views: 9,358
47radAR 3 hours ago

Do you guys work on one beat until it's finished or do you guys work on several beats at a time? I ask this because I have so...

ASICE
replies: 50 views: 4,955
Godson 6 hours ago

I am looking at adding a workstation with my MPC for the bread and butter sounds. I've got the Live and would like to have a good...

Mannas
replies: 0 views: 160
Mannas 11 hours ago

This New Fantom, is off the dam rocker! kfhkh To Roland. rockout What do yall think? I love this. hZLJyHm506k

Dave east
replies: 9 views: 771
Dave east 21 hours ago

I spend to much time making beats manually (not using loops), but noticed that I spent way too much time on that, so I want...

TS-12
replies: 0 views: 412
TS-12 1 day ago

Does anybody have or know how to recreate the tremelo/vibrato synth at 0:08?

LamarNance
replies: 15 views: 603
peterpiper0815 1 day ago

What's good? I'm looking to buy an older MPC (2000 XL) and would like to know how to build a setup around that. I have an...

Hip Hop Head
replies: 11 views: 587
Mannas 1 day ago

Think about the fact that Hip Hop, since its genesis, was seen as not real music due to sampling as its musical foundation. I...

boombapdame
replies: 1 views: 676
BezowinZ 1 day ago

I am a 15 year old that records, produces, and engineers hip-hop music in my home studio. I want to up my game with channel...

fishyhooks
replies: 30 views: 2,058
Scragend 2 days ago

First off I want to say that I love producing music and recording. However, lately I feel like what's the point anymore. If you...

smccarthy945
replies: 86 views: 7,904
atma 3 days ago

I'm learning to use logic pro as my daw to engineer and record my own tracks. There is this technique I gathered from this...

cevadar
replies: 1 views: 379
CJ Mastering 4 days ago

A bit of a broad topic I’ll grant you, but since I’m a new member of the ASR-10 congregation, I’ve had a few questions...

MmBuddha
replies: 10 views: 900
PHG 5 days ago

Out of the blue, I've been trying to find that song. Can't really remember how the melody goes but I'll know if I hear it...

Phroggy
replies: 82 views: 124,745
mikeytriiippz 6 days ago

What makes a creatively engineered rap song? Or should we just bite off everyone that does it better? Is creativity shunned? ...

chauncey
replies: 12 views: 1,264
Thysta 6 days ago
replies: 0 views: 509
alkota 6 days ago

Which one are you guys using? I have been in Pre Fader my whole time working in Pro Tools because it was helping me know when...

JoRillo
replies: 11 views: 6,621
pbenjamins 6 days ago

Hi Guyz I am sample (mainly own sample) based hip hop beatmaker. I have always been doing all the arranging sequencing and...

KFT
replies: 2 views: 699
DStep ATL 1 week ago

I'm getting back into making beats and it's literally been years. I've got Maschine Studio and Komplete that have been just...

Mannas
replies: 5 views: 834
DStep ATL 1 week ago

Love that verse's vocal delay FX. Sound's like slums reflections. How can i achieve this? Try different timings of delay can't...

MFSAKA
replies: 11 views: 843
MFSAKA 1 week ago

A petition for Akai to release a new OS for the MPC 4000. howdy

10tonsplash
replies: 7 views: 807
Goa-Dubs 1 week ago

How do I make a kick sound like that? It's like you can't hear the kick but you can feel it.

pelof
replies: 2 views: 1,107
mrfantastic 1 week ago

i've been running maschine as a plugin with logic pro x. am i cheating myself here on maschines real experience? should i use...

unorthodoxx1
replies: 22 views: 4,922
themixtape 1 week ago

So I ordered the wax when it came out but im still waiting for it to arrive. Good thing is that today it was released on all...

Martel80
replies: 61 views: 5,022
MFSAKA 1 week ago

Greetings fellow slutz of the gear. I call upon the wisdom of the elder ear who's experience stand the test of time . I am...

simply intricate
replies: 9 views: 934
MFSAKA 1 week ago

Have you guys used it yet? It's a pretty cool tool, I'm currently using the demo and trying to get the hang of it. What are...

jgutta23
replies: 46 views: 18,961
TJ5 1 week ago

Been thinking of getting a drum machine. I can't really groove with the virtual ones, tried a good amount of them but i'm kinda...

stefanijean
replies: 20 views: 1,215
Lotuz2019 1 week ago

IMHO if Akai brought back some of the classic MPCs that would be the best thing since sliced bread. And it would probably start...

Hip Hop Head
replies: 63 views: 2,988
davidapple 2 weeks ago

Greetings chaps: I'm Looking to Upgrade from Mpc4000 to Mpc X, before I buy I would like to know the following: 1. Is the the...

shalimo
replies: 82 views: 5,941
Monotremata 2 weeks ago

What would make a great addition to the SP1200, compliment it and why?(E-mu Emulator iii, Studio 440 or E-mu SP12)

alleyeseeing
replies: 5 views: 681
S_A_P 2 weeks ago

Hello, I'm totally new in this. I wanna buy, or just own one for free program, and learn once, and not again and again learning...

lurek
replies: 5 views: 787
jizmatron 2 weeks ago

Has anyone ever bought instrumentals? If so, what was your end game (e.g. releasing on streaming platforms, etc.) and if not did...

boombapdame
replies: 2 views: 654
Godson 2 weeks ago

I've been using captain plugins recently and have found it to be very good, but theres a few minor quirks I cant seem to fix....

GF beats
replies: 2 views: 596
strongocho 2 weeks ago

Man I got my Manley a week or so ago and today was my first time putting it through the paces , since my initial test run ... I...

Cokey30
replies: 19 views: 2,419
shalimo 2 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
Thomas_Music 2 weeks ago

Now there are some people who swear that you dont have to have expensive gear to make good quality music, thats true.. but you...

MikeyLikey
replies: 0 views: 572
MikeyLikey 2 weeks ago

I just picked up a new S950 and am having some trouble figuring out actually recording my own samples. Got everything set up OK I...

3bc
replies: 7 views: 1,251
maloney2112 2 weeks ago

I noticed similarities with how post molane's vocal chops and skrillex's chops sound. I know how they make the chops but their...

LAMBEAU
replies: 3 views: 920
psycho_monkey 2 weeks ago

Hey guys I'm having a problem deciding among these plug-ins.... wavesNLS or fabfilter Saturn or Soundtoys decapitater.... I would...

hoodie
replies: 59 views: 13,008
Hooman.Leys 2 weeks ago

a.) It sure sounds to me like it was, check from 2:00 on in the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoQ4AtsFWVM b.) The way...

poserp
replies: 17 views: 899
poserp 2 weeks ago

Is there any advantage quality wise to printing a finished mixed in the session and exporting with the outputs as Printed Mix...

IndridCold
replies: 8 views: 707
bgrotto 2 weeks ago

I'm looking around for a nice Mic Pre That I can use for my setup. I am mainly planning to record hip-hop and r&b vocals. I...

Crown P
replies: 69 views: 45,011
YungNyce 2 weeks ago

So I've been out of working with production for a handful of years. We had kids and things have been collecting dust. I used a...

Mannas
replies: 14 views: 1,906
telecode 3 weeks ago
bgrotto 3 weeks ago
GF beats 3 weeks ago

I went to a studio session for the artist I produce for and I was instantly inspired to learn how to mix.. when I asked the...

dbynes
replies: 26 views: 2,722
Kelainefes 3 weeks ago

Before I even start...I do understand that the only thing that stays the same is that everything changes. EQ settings will vary...

IndridCold
replies: 4 views: 856
IntentionalPro 4 weeks ago

I like the Shure M44-7 for sampling. But since the price sky rocketed im searching for an alternative. Any...

BHW
replies: 1 views: 741
deuc647 4 weeks ago

Hi guys i’m looking for a really good Pre Amp I can buy used under $1500 for my personal studio! I’m really interested in...

ForeignFaraz
replies: 9 views: 822
cat alley 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search