The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Yo! I'm in the market for a new machine. I currently have the Maschine Studio but I feel it lacking in terms of creating drum...

simplecomplex1
replies: 78 views: 7,913
renegadebliss 2 hours ago

I wanna make New Jack Swing style beats. What do I need to start? I have no clue what type of drum machines and modules they...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 196 views: 52,152
E-Irizarry 5 hours ago

Greetings! I'm looking for hi-hat sound inspirations. Please share names of tunes and performers that come to your mind when I...

riorio
replies: 4 views: 625
dossiers_upfront 8 hours ago

Hello guys, I am new here and I don't know if this is the right place for this thread. I wanted to know to which song this...

Oguz
replies: 2 views: 499
musaee 1 day ago

Hello guys, I'm currently working on new songs for my band. I get pretty satisfying results when it comes to mixing, the...

Hatov
replies: 19 views: 810
atma 2 days ago

Hey Guys, I'd like to know your Opinions about the Sound Quality of Maschine 2 and all the Expansion Packs. I have a few...

R&B-Vocalisto
replies: 1 views: 265
R&B-Vocalisto 2 days ago

The old audio engineering logic goes: analogue clipping = good, or certainly sometimes desirable. Digital clipping = bad, and...

MmBuddha
replies: 24 views: 3,184
bunkjump 4 days ago

25 Tracks...Side A=Rap, Side B=RnB. What are you guys thoughts on the Verses, recording, mixing, production, etc......? From...

Ace'Lo
replies: 21 views: 2,730
s wave 4 days ago

I have been trying to make a sound like this 808/sub bass for way too long. YouTube Seems really simple, distort/saturate a...

coolschmid
replies: 2 views: 393
atma 4 days ago

My goal is to make vocal sound like this song but I don’t know where to start...

o0alvin0o
replies: 0 views: 280
o0alvin0o 5 days ago

If anyone uses slate digital can you let me know if there are any template / starting point for hip hop and R&B vocals where...

grouchee
replies: 1 views: 472
Sance21 5 days ago

Hello bests waves plugins for hip hop mixing and mastering? I need a nice combination

Troubledbeats4
replies: 2 views: 521
atma 6 days ago

There is a sound that is mainly used as a snare form what I've heard but I would love to know what it is. It sounds like this...

JadeParade
replies: 2 views: 535
atma 6 days ago

I'm looking for this certain snare heard on numerous old skool records. It's that westcoast snare. Heres an example: 2Pac - If...

JayXL
replies: 13 views: 1,715
HSLand 6 days ago

When you think about it: Back in the 60's / 70's, all mixes sounded warm and crunchy... Like a home-made apple crumble pie. In...

Zacchino
replies: 174 views: 8,766
s wave 1 week ago

Maybe anyone here even worked on it? I'm looking for info mostly on the drums, I've read the album credits and I can't find no...

sfilipee
replies: 5 views: 1,300
DefJeff 1 week ago

I was browsing youtube and came across this song. The snare in it is very transient, lots of attack. The song was released in...

HSLand
replies: 3 views: 548
atma 1 week ago

Has anybody else ran into a problem where the driver for Maschine studio went to crap for no reason after windows updated itself....

DJ T Havoc
replies: 9 views: 680
barryfell 1 week ago

I noticed a while back that the piano playing is sometime just some ms "offbeat" and sometimes its 100% on beat. If you...

Akronut
replies: 39 views: 20,724
meez61 1 week ago

Hey I’ve been growing around the forum and I don’t see much information on mixing bass - baritone vocals. First thing I...

Slayerbo
replies: 4 views: 792
CJ Mastering 1 week ago

Hey there! I'm looking for some VSTs that have really deep and round hiphop 808s and sub bases, does anyone have any suggestions?...

eehhe38
replies: 29 views: 28,425
Mikash69 1 week ago

I'm new to hip hop productions but a fan since the 90s . I make techno mainly but started to make hip hop instrumentals. My hip...

lectropunk
replies: 6 views: 604
PettyCash 1 week ago

I have some new clients coming in that have specifically asked for us to replace some of their 808's & Kicks in their already...

nephew312
replies: 10 views: 1,074
DStep ATL 1 week ago

I'll kick it off... Zapp: More Bounce to the Ounce Steely Dan: Josie The System: Don't Disturb this Groove

orangeoctane
replies: 138 views: 8,221
Noisewagon 1 week ago

Whats good? The DAW Poll did very well and I want to try the same thing with hardware. DAW Poll: Poll: What DAW do you...

Hip Hop Head
replies: 25 views: 2,107
PettyCash 1 week ago

Hey Guys, I just downloaded a demo of heat Up 3 and was pretty happy with it for the price. I know it is very close to Nexus...

Danny Scott
replies: 0 views: 384
Danny Scott 1 week ago

Hello everyone. As title suggests, I need suggestions about what compressor and mastering processor to buy. I wanna produce some...

SaitoKuro
replies: 34 views: 6,968
Guitarzan4 1 week ago

For most part the vocal comes in clean and then for certain sections it gets slightly warped(and wet?). From 0:23 to 1:25 and...

Prash
replies: 1 views: 541
Colin McCabe 2 weeks ago

does anyone know of any good mixing books or websites(or artcles) that they don't mind sharing? Thanks guys

djclueveli
replies: 15 views: 10,424
atma 2 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
gregorydutchman 2 weeks ago

Just unboxed this tonight. Able to give notes comparing this vs a 1210mk5, pioneer plx-1000. So far- The good Definitely...

S_A_P
replies: 0 views: 416
S_A_P 2 weeks ago

I want to thank the internet for all this misinformation surrounding the ASR-X. Thanks to that I got one for the price of a SM 58...

PapiBlack
replies: 41 views: 18,060
7up 2 weeks ago

Whats going on Everyone! So I am working on some records and what I am going for with these tracks are those nice Lush Rhodes...

Davisjr_e
replies: 6 views: 580
Progger 2 weeks ago

Are there any newcomers in the sample replay game? Hal Ritson at Replay Heaven has been my go-to guy for many years. He's the...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 1 views: 500
atma 2 weeks ago

I know he uses the 01w for sequencing. I am pretty sure those drums sounds are 'workstation' drums sounds and I have never heard...

killahertz
replies: 63 views: 12,512
L-Fire 2 weeks ago

So after 10 years on the Mpc-3000, I’ve decided to retire it and try something else. Honestly, I’m really baffled on what to...

huh?
replies: 46 views: 3,807
L-Fire 2 weeks ago

I'm interested in installing a card reader in my 3000. I was wondering if there is a certain or preferred model I should get and...

King Dread
replies: 38 views: 18,830
ClassyTouch 2 weeks ago

Why do we believe in entire studio can be properly modeled, despite the fact nobody has succeeded at faithfully emulating the...

IM WHO YOU THINK
replies: 43 views: 1,966
ardis 2 weeks ago

Any idea how cubeatz got the sample for lil skies "i" to sound super detuned, i have using tried unstable, monomod,...

sambrodiebeats
replies: 1 views: 568
atma 2 weeks ago

I've looked EVERYWHERE for this snare and cannot find it. The song is Offset "Monday". YouTube Any help is greatly...

kayrims
replies: 2 views: 559
MaztotheUla 3 weeks ago

All of DJ Mustard's synth lines are so barebones simple but they sound so freakin fat? How does he do it? I can never seem to get...

carlosdanger
replies: 75 views: 44,935
samsa 3 weeks ago

Could anyone give me some simple instructions on layering drums sounds on the asr-10? I haven't been able to find any vids on it...

beyondat
replies: 5 views: 1,194
gsdogg 3 weeks ago

Hey GS, I sampled a record the other day and it came out great. I HPF'd everything below 300HZ and started building my drums....

iamtaylormusiq
replies: 2 views: 484
atma 3 weeks ago
tiger001 3 weeks ago
kahlindaofficial 3 weeks ago

I have a hardtime getting a consistent workflow down. I have a hardtime selling myself to creating entire programs using maybe 3...

Portsound570
replies: 5 views: 682
tiger001 3 weeks ago

Ok so I spent today going through some of my VSTi soundbanks. Still yet to release my first beat for public listening, but I'm...

JC Biffro
replies: 77 views: 78,396
7up 3 weeks ago

one of my favourite features using a MPC is the note repeat function. however i am having alot of difficulty reproducing this in...

2CRUNK
replies: 48 views: 17,110
kvmoore 3 weeks ago

Whats up ppl? I haven't posted in a while. What are some of you guys pros and cons with these 2 pieces of gear from personal...

ToneRich
replies: 8 views: 982
3rd Degree 3 weeks ago

On the videos I've watched on youtube I don't see many people using the 3 band parametric EQ on the Presonus Studio Channel for...

JakeBond1
replies: 1 views: 849
jam92189 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search