The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Loopmasters
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm looking to get a good desk in the US for my equipment. I've got my laptop, Maschine MK3, MPC Live, Komplete Control S49,...

Mannas
replies: 4 views: 188
Mannas 41 minutes ago

Currently own JBL LSR 4328p Monitors / 4312sp subwoofer, everything has been great, except sub is not working right now, and its...

bmgstudios
replies: 8 views: 684
bmgstudios 5 hours ago

I have recently bought ssl six. I have Motu 16a audio interface. Got a ssl six because of analog summing capabilities and ssl...

Booki
replies: 2 views: 122
Booki 7 hours ago

theres a song by eminem called Godzilla ft. Juice WRLD...theres a part at the 3:10 mark where he starts rapping fast if you...

Newbie956
replies: 0 views: 71
Newbie956 7 hours ago

I'm getting the Apollo Twin Duo. I record a lot of hip hop and I was wondering if anybody out there has any suggestions on must...

xmasdy
replies: 26 views: 3,314
808lab 10 hours ago

It seems really hard to find this orchestra hit patch on a VST... it was seemingly on every Bobby Brown, Milli Vanilli song,...

mrnemo
replies: 7 views: 7,291
illynoise 1 day ago

Need a new mic, was debating between two mics, blue bluebird, and Audio-Technica at4040, I’m a bit new to audio engineering and...

Ruaridh14
replies: 9 views: 358
illynoise 1 day ago

Hey guys, I wanna buy a compressor plugin for mixing rap vocals. I'm an engineer mainly working with Rappers. I'm tired of...

Musicmixer90
replies: 3 views: 197
HOAS 1 day ago

It's a question for connoisseurs. What kind of drum machine can make such a snare?

dobrovolskyi_v
replies: 2 views: 247
dobrovolskyi_v 1 day ago

Using the Metric A/B analyser on reference tracks yielded a huge surprise to me: Professional modern Rap (/Pop) recordings...

Eigenwert
replies: 17 views: 535
vanGhost 1 day ago

There’s a lot of results that come up when I search “heavy duty moving blankets.” Do you have a preferred moving blanket? I...

ginsuthaironchef
replies: 1 views: 174
musaee 1 day ago

I make 90’s-early2000’s inspired hip hop music. I love the way my SM7b and Avedis MA5 sound. I usually just compress in the...

ginsuthaironchef
replies: 0 views: 126
ginsuthaironchef 2 days ago

Hey all, hope everyone is ok.. Got a question about a situation that came up yesterday. I work with an artist (one of my close...

Musiclife321
replies: 4 views: 253
Musiclife321 2 days ago

Whats up everybody, Over the course of the past 7-8 months I have been working on an album of instrumental sample-based hip hop...

Fergstramental
replies: 15 views: 780
Thysta 2 days ago

The title says what I want to know. How do I achieve this style of music apart from using jazz chords, non quantised drums...

Rene1235
replies: 4 views: 557
Bippo 3 days ago

Hey Gang, Has anyone ever gotten the MPCX software to load the Avid HD Driver? Just want to know if it can be done. -mike

icemike841
replies: 0 views: 131
icemike841 3 days ago

Hi I am just about to sell my MPC. Afterwards I willa have about 350$ for a news gear. I havwe Akai Advance 25 do I can use...

KFT
replies: 0 views: 153
KFT 3 days ago
replies: - views: -
DontaBlack 4 days ago
replies: 69 views: 9,605
didlisquat 4 days ago

hi my proteus 2000 display is fading away you can hardly see what it saying..any idea what could be the problem?

babar141
replies: 16 views: 8,671
FTA001 5 days ago

I feel like all producers do these days is just experiment with sounds, but neglect the actual arrangement of the song. No...

Bippo
replies: 23 views: 1,488
Desire Inspires 5 days ago

Hi! Is there a possibility to control the filter cutoff from aka s900 with the Q link on MPC 1000?

Olskool Bwoy
replies: 1 views: 223
tame1 6 days ago

Hey! So listening to this track by Meshell...

zoi
replies: 2 views: 313
BezowinZ 6 days ago

I know this isn't a Rap/Hip Hop question but I figured there would be more ASR 10 people in here. My ASR 10 stopped functioning...

3rd Degree
replies: 3 views: 242
3rd Degree 6 days ago

Hello. Do you guys know any tips or tricks to achieve a more boom bap type of reverb. I know this is a very broad question....

Hip Hop Head
replies: 11 views: 981
J.Beatnik 6 days ago

Really interested in others opinions about his new release. Lyrics, Production, Sound Quality. My feelings: Kind of...

e-are
replies: 5 views: 670
e-are 6 days ago

Hi, Really interested in finding out how the synth kinda vocoder sound was created at the start of this song by an amazing...

TheKingslayer
replies: 3 views: 390
CJ Mastering 1 week ago

I always wanted one when they came out ...one of those lust things really. But fast forward a nuber of years and I have actually...

AKA-I-Addict
replies: 31 views: 4,057
loganz25 1 week ago

I've got an offer to get Addictive Drums 2 and 3 ADpaks for about $85. I was thinking of picking it up and putting together my...

Mannas
replies: 16 views: 1,538
jm2c 1 week ago

I guess this is the best place to put it, I've heard rumours (probably from here) the s900 has a grittier sound to the s950? how...

squatski
replies: 20 views: 8,435
[email protected] 1 week ago

I have no friends. I have no interest in having friends. All I care about is music. I am creative and skilled in my ability to...

jakejessee
replies: 0 views: 259
jakejessee 1 week ago

Ok, I've been using Studio One, Cubase 10.4 and Logic X lately. I would love to have a sampler like Studio One's Sample One...

illynoise
replies: 0 views: 238
illynoise 1 week ago

Hey I currently have the chance to upgrade my TLM 102 to a AKG C414 xlii for about 50-100€, do y’all think that’s...

ChrisK17
replies: 2 views: 276
edva 1 week ago

Aye Yoooooo. so a friend i have wants me to make him a beat........ i said yes. its been a few days and im pretty lost. ive tried...

MRiLenT
replies: 4 views: 482
LuisV 1 week ago

I am looking to put together a reference set of great mixes for that genre. Really only recent releases from the last 2-3 years....

LeftHand
replies: 3 views: 786
auralart 1 week ago

Hi, people. If I am honest with you, I am more interested in music composition and production. I love writing and arranging...

I_V_502
replies: 2 views: 332
CJ Mastering 1 week ago

Since Gearslutz doesn't have a "turntablism" forum, the hip-hop forum seems like the most appropriate place for this...

Explodey
replies: 11 views: 615
Ovee 1 week ago

Hey Gang, Can someone tell if the Akai MPC X has a built-in soundcard? Or will I need an audio interface to use the software...

icemike841
replies: 6 views: 666
jm2c 1 week ago

i was wondering how does easy mo bee get the samples to sound like that? im currently using fl studio and i am using fl slicer...

ice909
replies: 55 views: 18,928
DAH 1 week ago

Hello fellow GSers, I have a question about the R&B band Mint Condition and how Keri Lewis and Jeffrey Allen got those...

Adam Peter Shinn
replies: 5 views: 696
Progger 2 weeks ago

I wanna make New Jack Swing style beats. What do I need to start? I have no clue what type of drum machines and modules they...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 211 views: 60,791
[email protected] 2 weeks ago

Hey everyone! Hope you all are safe with this craziness going on. I’m dealing with a problem with my TLM and deciding...

Jaalid
replies: 1 views: 297
jproc 2 weeks ago

Cheers! Having Problems with my Cubase Projects at the end of Mixing. Working with a Steinberg ur22mk2 on a Laptop with SSD...

kashmvnyl1fe
replies: 13 views: 2,491
ShikiSuen 2 weeks ago

Hello, I am very curious to how Andre 3000 makes these changes to his voice when he sings, does anyone have any idea of the...

Straw
replies: 7 views: 943
Smithburg 2 weeks ago

How can I create such a snare? Maybe there are some sample packs or drum breaks? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd8nU5V3jwI

dobrovolskyi_v
replies: 7 views: 683
Lotuz2019 2 weeks ago

Can someone listen to the vocals on this song and help me understand how to achieve that sound or close ? Is is compression or...

treywillias585
replies: 4 views: 546
bmgstudios 2 weeks ago

Anyone know the source of this high horn hit in this track? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rWFDZ5f5DA 6rWFDZ5f5DA

Dkelloway
replies: 2 views: 525
breakinrecords 2 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
SydneyMarie 2 weeks ago

I made this beat close to 30 years ago, and thanks to LSU football and a dance challenge, it went viral this year. A few...

IM WHO YOU THINK
replies: 18 views: 2,106
bmgstudios 2 weeks ago

I found The Score CD under a lot of stuff. When I was back in the studio I listened to it and wow that sound is great. Big, mono...

Duplex One
replies: 0 views: 474
Duplex One 2 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search