The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Free Morcheeba Beat Treats Dynamics Plugins
Old 2nd May 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyVegas View Post
Thanks for making and sharing these. The stick hits are great and really useful.
Are you a DJ? If you are I remember some of your dj footage.

On another note.

BWHAHAHAHAH I got the full pack from Paul!!!!!!!!
Old 2nd May 2014
Gear Addict

Nah I'm just a guy who is bad at making up forum names.
Old 2nd May 2014
Yeah the DJ Tony Vegas is in the Scratch Perverts.
Old 3rd May 2014
Gear Addict

That's alright. I'm not mad. It's a new generation now. With new and advanced technologies. If he wants the name back, we can settle it old school, with a rap battle, live on Twitch TV. You hear me Tony? You out there? Have your people call my people.
Old 8th May 2014
Hey Paul. Love the samples. Haven't done much with them yet as the projects I've been doing at the mo didn't require that type of drum sound. Although I'm looking forward to working with them - They're at the top of my fav drum sounds.

This beat has a snare from your kit -
Old 11th May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delightful View Post
Hey Paul. Love the samples. Haven't done much with them yet as the projects I've been doing at the mo didn't require that type of drum sound. Although I'm looking forward to working with them - They're at the top of my fav drum sounds.

This beat has a snare from your kit -
Sounds great dude check your inbox for the full pack.
Old 12th May 2014
Gear Addict

I'm late to the game and it seems that every single link in this thread has stopped working ... :-(
Old 13th May 2014
Hi Paul G and everyone!

Here are my demos where i've used the samples by Paul.

.. snares

.. kick and snares

And in the near future i will upload at least 2 more demos with Paul G drums.

Very useful samples. I've been looking for these hip-hop/stoner rock (like someone described them here ) type of sounds. I like the heaviness that the kick adds to the track-121. Thank you! And i would be hyper happy to be the owner of the full pack!

And a question to everyone:
People talk here about tuning the drums. I personally have never done it on my tracks. Probably, i don't have "the ear" to notice the need for that (yet). What do you think, how bad (if bad at all) is the untunedness on these two demos of mine?
Old 13th May 2014
Hey Mate, sounding good, thanks for sharing! I don't hear any tonal clash with the drums and the music. Check your inbox for a link….

Quote:
Originally Posted by llest View Post
Hi Paul G and everyone!

Here are my demos where i've used the samples by Paul.

.. snares

.. kick and snares

And in the near future i will upload at least 2 more demos with Paul G drums.

Very useful samples. I've been looking for these hip-hop/stoner rock (like someone described them here ) type of sounds. I like the heaviness that the kick adds to the track-121. Thank you! And i would be hyper happy to be the owner of the full pack!

And a question to everyone:
People talk here about tuning the drums. I personally have never done it on my tracks. Probably, i don't have "the ear" to notice the need for that (yet). What do you think, how bad (if bad at all) is the untunedness on these two demos of mine?
Old 13th May 2014
Thank you once again, Paul!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_G View Post
Hey Mate, sounding good, thanks for sharing! I don't hear any tonal clash with the drums and the music. Check your inbox for a link….
Old 14th May 2014
Lives for gear

Hi Paul, thank you so much for sharing your drums. The sounds are fantastic. I'm using them on a few things I'm working on now, but here's the only thing I've finished that includes one of your samples. I used one of your rimshot samples in this beat. Just recorded a hook for it the other day. Anyway thanks again man.
Attached Files

Something Outta Nothing.mp3 (4.87 MB, 406 views)

Old 14th May 2014
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronn View Post
I've re-uploaded the samples again:
Free large file exchange service without size limits
This link is no longer working unfortunately.
Could you re-upload? Would be greatly appreciated.
Old 14th May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by yosemitesam View Post
Hi Paul, thank you so much for sharing your drums. The sounds are fantastic. I'm using them on a few things I'm working on now, but here's the only thing I've finished that includes one of your samples. I used one of your rimshot samples in this beat. Just recorded a hook for it the other day. Anyway thanks again man.
Sweet sounds Man!
Old 15th May 2014
Gear Maniac

Paul G!!

Been waiting for a chance to use your drums. Made good use of a few of them, I think. Layering, and effecting, and all that.

Please check it out:

I'm ready for the full pack of those drums!!

kwazi
Old 15th May 2014
Gear Addict

been reading through this thread and went back to page 1 to DL.

links are no longer good.

Can I get the full pack? I promise promise promise I will inflict pain on many speakers with your drum sounds!!
Old 15th May 2014
yes please!

RE UP! RE UP!
Old 15th May 2014
Okay Folks due to all your kind words and creativity here is the full pack:
https://www.hightail.com/download/el...T005RlpwdmNUQw
Old 15th May 2014
Lives for gear

Lol Yesterday I received permission from the producer to post a snippet from the mix where I added some these these samples. Vocals removed (The full length album this track is about to be included is yet to be released).

I sometimes add some extra samples to hip-hop:ish songs that I mix in order to provide some textural variation (and the Morcheeba samples are very different from much of the other stuff you come across, which is nice), there's also some 808 kick and claps underneath the beat.

I had the "KD 26 F Damped Hard 2" added next to the other kicks already present in the mix files and the "Noble Snare Rimshot 2" added next to the other snares.

The Morcheeba samples are pretty heavily treated on some of the sections, the reverb on the last part comes solely from the morcheeba samples.

I hope this isn't too much spamming if I add a link here to a released song from where you can get an idea what this'll sound like after you add 20 tracks of vocals on top of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWLeNCWRYjI
Attached Files
Old 15th May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spede View Post
Lol Yesterday I received permission from the producer to post a snippet from the mix where I added some these these samples. Vocals removed (The full length album this track is about to be included is yet to be released).

I sometimes add some extra samples to hip-hop:ish songs that I mix in order to provide some textural variation (and the Morcheeba samples are very different from much of the other stuff you come across, which is nice), there's also some 808 kick and claps underneath the beat.

I had the "KD 26 F Damped Hard 2" added next to the other kicks already present in the mix files and the "Noble Snare Rimshot 2" added next to the other snares.

The Morcheeba samples are pretty heavily treated on some of the sections, the reverb on the last part comes solely from the morcheeba samples.

I hope this isn't too much spamming if I add a link here to a released song from where you can get an idea what this'll sound like after you add 20 tracks of vocals on top of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWLeNCWRYjI
Just Wow!
Old 15th May 2014
Quote:
Thanks Paul!
Old 15th May 2014
Gear Maniac

Quote:
props, Paul
Old 15th May 2014
Here for the gear

Quote:
Super!
Can't wait to hear these
Old 17th May 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:
It is all about feel and I like to keep it simple so each part "must pull it's weight".
Wise words.

Again, very kind of you Paul. Truly special sounds.
I'll soon post a remix I'm doing for an artist where one of your kicks is predominantly a co star.

Wondering , does the download you re-posted a few days ago differ at all from the originally posted link?
Old 17th May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by chet.d View Post
Wise words.

Again, very kind of you Paul. Truly special sounds.
I'll soon post a remix I'm doing for an artist where one of your kicks is predominantly a co star.

Wondering , does the download you re-posted a few days ago differ at all from the originally posted link?
Yes it's the whole pack instead of just a limited selection so there are a ton more variations and dynamics. I look forward to hearing your remix…..
Old 17th May 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:

thanks man!
Old 17th May 2014
Here for the gear

Awesome share mate!!! Reps added!!
Old 17th May 2014
the download link doesn't work guys!

why not use a more stable server like MediaFire or Box.com?
Old 17th May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godson View Post
the download link doesn't work guys!

why not use a more stable server like MediaFire or Box.com?
Seems to me this link is working fine:
Old 19th May 2014
Gear Head

Thanks so much Paul. Lately most of my projects have your drums in them. The reverb on the Sidesticks sound amazing. Will post some stuff, when i get a chance.
Old 20th May 2014
Gear Head

the download link doesn't work here :/

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search