The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Free Morcheeba Beat Treats Dynamics Plugins
Old 17th March 2014
Using in my latest trap track.

Bless.
Old 17th March 2014
Lives for gear

Thats how you record a drum set!
Old 17th March 2014
Lives for gear

great drums, thanks
Old 17th March 2014
Here for the gear

Thanks for your generosity in sharing

Hi Paul,

Just to echo what everyone's saying - a big Thank You!

Also wondering if you've still got the EX5 you bought from me about 12-13 years ago?!

One of your crew / management came and collected it from my house at the time in Haywards Heath. I was told that it matched the spec of one you'd been using in the studio and that you wanted a duplicate to take out on the road. You were good enough to send me a signed CD and T-shirt too. Must admit I regret selling it now!

All the best,

Andrew.

aka ARPQuadra
Old 17th March 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARPQuadra View Post
Hi Paul,

Just to echo what everyone's saying - a big Thank You!

Also wondering if you've still got the EX5 you bought from me about 12-13 years ago?!

One of your crew / management came and collected it from my house at the time in Haywards Heath. I was told that it matched the spec of one you'd been using in the studio and that you wanted a duplicate to take out on the road. You were good enough to send me a signed CD and T-shirt too. Must admit I regret selling it now!

All the best,

Andrew.

aka ARPQuadra
Hi Andrew,

Thanks Dude! Yes our old keyboard player Dan JD73 used to use the EX5 I think. These days it's Nord and Moog. I'm not sure if we still have the EX5, maybe?
Old 17th March 2014
All the download links are in the first post now for convenience sake.
Old 17th March 2014
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_G View Post
Hi Andrew,

Thanks Dude! Yes our old keyboard player Dan JD73 used to use the EX5 I think. These days it's Nord and Moog. I'm not sure if we still have the EX5, maybe?
Wow! Would it be too much trouble to find out? And is there any chance you'd think about selling it back to me?!

I have an 11 year old (son) and 8 year old (daughter) who are sick of hearing how I wish I'd never sold my EX5 "to Morcheeba"!!
Old 18th March 2014
Quote:
Wow! Would it be too much trouble to find out? And is there any chance you'd think about selling it back to me?!

I have an 11 year old (son) and 8 year old (daughter) who are sick of hearing how I wish I'd never sold my EX5 "to Morcheeba"!!
I could look into it. Trouble is I'm in France and all the current touring gear is in a lock up in West London somewhere. I have no idea where the old stuff might be.
Old 18th March 2014
Gear Nut

thanx for the share!
Old 18th March 2014
Quote:

Have located it and messaged you with details.
Old 18th March 2014
Gear Addict

Quote:
Have located it and messaged you with details.
You're awesome! Drums are awesome! Thanks
Old 18th March 2014
Lives for gear

Wow the old touring EX5, great board. I had a 250mb zip drive with it too with all the touring sounds on, wonder if that is still with it? Great that it's coming full circle and it's been tracked down to be brought out of hibernation!
Old 18th March 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldphinga View Post
Wow the old touring EX5, great board. I had a 250mb zip drive with it too with all the touring sounds on, wonder if that is still with it? Great that it's coming full circle and it's been tracked down to be brought out of hibernation!
Yes, strange one eh Dan? Hope you're well Mate?
Old 18th March 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:
Yes, strange one eh Dan? Hope you're well Mate?
Really strange innit!! All good thanks Paul, hope you're well too... the power of the internet is an amazing thing! Pretty surreal to think that board was bought, travelled the world several times over and looks like it's winging its way back to its original owner! Made some fat pads on that thing! Madness
Old 18th March 2014
Gear Nut

Ok so it was 5-6am when i downloaded these and i hadnt even gone to bed yet. I was making a track that just wouldn't sit right with my stomach so i downloaded your files, said thanx and went to bed.....didnt even check them out.

Now 12 hours later here i am .. listening to these raw and in practice, and I HAVE NEVER heard a drum kit that sounds THIS GOOD. . so BIG. BIG. .THANK YOU. These are the type of sounds that I would pay for, but in the vastness of the internet , its luck that you even run across the option to buy something like this , let alone have someone offer them to you for free when your not even looking. crazy..... I have a good feeling about what I may create today!.... Thanx again man !

Last edited by Scenarist; 18th March 2014 at 11:16 PM.. Reason: to thank again
Old 19th March 2014
Here for the gear

I am grateful for whatever it was that prompted you to read that drum design thread...

Thank You Sir!
Old 19th March 2014
Gear Maniac
These are fantastic - thank you!
Old 20th March 2014
Gear Head

ive had a crap day...but this really cheered me up..great that you got your keyboard back after all these years...gotta love gearslutz...thanks for the samples..looking forward to hearing them tomoro...love all the morcheeba albums..fun times
Old 23rd March 2014
Gear Maniac

Thanks.
Old 23rd March 2014
Lives for gear

just got around to checking these out - top notch. thanks a ton for sharing.

looks like a great space you've got there as well!
Old 24th March 2014
Lives for gear

Just had a quick listen. Really nicely done! Thanks a lot!
Old 28th March 2014
Just a heads up, the samples have nearly reached their download limit so if you haven't grabbed them already - go for it. I won't be renewing the links but I'm totally cool if others want to share them once the official link is finished. Cheers!
Old 28th March 2014
Lives for gear

Thank you Paul
I will listen to them when I'm at home.
Old 28th March 2014
Gear Nut

thank you! very generous. much appreciated man. keen to hear how these sound
Old 29th March 2014
Gear Nut

THANKS!!!
Old 29th March 2014
Lives for gear

Very nice Paul!
Sincere thanks for your time, effort & quality work.
Kind of you.
Old 30th March 2014
Gear Nut
Merci Paul, ça tue
Old 30th March 2014
Gear Maniac

Great stuff! Thank you
Old 31st March 2014
Gear Head

there are really nice for some reason they just work.
Old 31st March 2014
Gear Head

Thanks so much for these!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search