The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Free Morcheeba Beat Treats
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Guru

Cool Bose! How much and where to pick it up??
Old 2 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylesforfree View Post
Big up Paul. Heavy heavy heavy. Where will you be listing the breaks for sale?
Thanks Mate, PM me for a link.
Old 2 weeks ago
Here's a new link to the Drum Break Demo: https://soundcloud.com/paulcheeba/gr...s-demo/s-gBL5S PM me for DL details.....
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by drBill View Post
Cool Bose! How much and where to pick it up??
Ping Paul a PM
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0se View Post
Downloading a 4.5GB pack as we speak! Hell yes
Where is it at?
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by will the weirdo View Post
where is it at?
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_g View Post
thanks mate, pm me for a link.
fyi.

R.
Old 2 weeks ago
Thanks for all the amazing feedback so far! The link is now public for the Soundcloud demo: https://soundcloud.com/paulcheeba/greedy-beats-demo PM for the big pack!
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Guru

Got it! Thx Paul!! Will be checking it out over the next days....
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Wow Paul! I had more time to go back and listen to the demo. Definitely just a total "Beat Beginner" here, but these are quite inspirational.

BTW I recently signed up for the popular "Masterclasses". Like Kasparov-Chess/Helen Mirren-Acting/Hans Zimmer etc. Exploring 8(!) classes and more to come.
This helps make me that much more motivated, to complete the Timbaland "Beats" course!

Thanks again for doing all this.
Chris
Old 4 days ago
Couple of cool quotes from Super, Funky, Celebrity Drummer Dylan Wissing about the new pack:

"Those are epic, and badass! Out of curiosity, did you mix them all ITB, all analogue, or a hybrid?"

Me: "I mixed it all on a desk with classic gear in an old church turned studio"

Dylan" "So, I'm guessing that big, luscious reverb around your drum breaks has more to do with the old church than with a plugin we can all buy at the plugin store? That's a beautiful sound."

Thanks Dylan!

That's right, it's a unique sound at Sacrosync! 30 years engineering experience and a church re-designed by Andy Munro.
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_G View Post
Couple of cool quotes from Super, Funky, Celebrity Drummer Dylan Wissing about the new pack:

"Those are epic, and badass! Out of curiosity, did you mix them all ITB, all analogue, or a hybrid?"

Me: "I mixed it all on a desk with classic gear in an old church turned studio"

Dylan" "So, I'm guessing that big, luscious reverb around your drum breaks has more to do with the old church than with a plugin we can all buy at the plugin store? That's a beautiful sound."

Thanks Dylan!

That's right, it's a unique sound at Sacrosync! 30 years engineering experience and a church re-designed by Andy Munro.
I've taken my time before I gave my opinion so that I could be as objective as possible, so after some time this is my opinion about this pack.

This is the single best break beat pack I've ever heard in my life.

Paul, from deep in my heart I appreciate all your hard work, the fact that you have everything with BPM and key labeled with wet and dry is amazing. I can tell this was a pure labor of love by you. Again I also very much love that you also included single hits as NOBODY every does that with break beat libraries, but including them makes this so much more than just a break beat library as it allows for future sound design.
Old 4 days ago
Gear Guru

I've been too busy to really dig in, but look forward to enjoying them SOON! Thx Paul!!!
Old 4 days ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Thanks for all the amazing feedback so far! The link is now public for the Soundcloud demo: https://soundcloud.com/paulcheeba/greedy-beats-demo PM for the big pack!
KUDOS for that demo Paul! Sounds great!
Old 4 days ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will The Weirdo View Post
I've taken my time before I gave my opinion so that I could be as objective as possible, so after some time this is my opinion about this pack.

This is the single best break beat pack I've ever heard in my life.

Paul, from deep in my heart I appreciate all your hard work, the fact that you have everything with BPM and key labeled with wet and dry is amazing. I can tell this was a pure labor of love by you. Again I also very much love that you also included single hits as NOBODY every does that with break beat libraries, but including them makes this so much more than just a break beat library as it allows for future sound design.
Thanks Will, that's very kind.
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Thanks Will, that's very kind.
I can't even imagine how much effort/hours you must have put into it. Damn amazing pack
Old 4 days ago
Quote:
I can't even imagine how much effort/hours you must have put into it. Damn amazing pack
We're talking weeks and maybe even months What can I say? I love drums
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
We're talking weeks and maybe even months What can I say? I love drums
.. and that's just all the naming/categorisation
Old 3 days ago
Quote:
.. and that's just all the naming/categorisation
Yes that was a chore, but I realised Audiofinder is great for "power renaming" which helped a bit. I love that app.
Old 3 days ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAD View Post
KUDOS for that demo Paul! Sounds great!
BTW I used your eqs on all the vocals and the mastering on the last album I did and they sounded beautiful! A very happy Miad customer here.
Old 3 days ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
BTW I used your eqs on all the vocals and the mastering on the last album I did and they sounded beautiful! A very happy Miad customer here.
Agreed! After Paul's recommendation, I acquired a pair, and I've been using them for mixing, and (mostly) mastering ever since. Wonderful, natural sounding EQ's.
Old 3 days ago
Gear Head

Thank you gents! Very happy to read your comments!
Old 1 day ago
Special thanks to all those happy Crate Diggers picking up these dope drums!
Here's the link to the Drum Break Demo: https://soundcloud.com/paulcheeba/gr...s-demo/s-gBL5S
PM me for DL details.....
Old 18 hours ago
Gear Maniac

These breaks are absolutely excellent. Thank you Paul.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search