The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Studio Quality Acapellas
Old 23rd October 2013
Here for the gear

Studio Quality Acapellas Sharing Thread

Hey guys, as hip hop producers i'm sure many of us enjoy making remixes, however, high quality acapellas are hard to come by on the web. I thought I would start this thread so that we can share any great high quality acapellas we have come by, similar to the onehittaz thread for drum samples that was on here a while back.

Here are a couple studio quality acapellas i have come by:
Attached Files

PeoplesChampAcapella.mp3 (5.13 MB, 2061 views)

action_bronson_-_get_off_my_pp_(acapella).mp3 (3.41 MB, 2478 views)

Last edited by Dr. Soultaco; 23rd October 2013 at 04:17 PM.. Reason: Clarity
Old 23rd October 2013
Lives for gear

great idea... will post some later

Sent from my GT-I9100P
Old 24th October 2013
Here for the gear

Bump i thought this was a really good idea :((
Old 25th October 2013
Lives for gear

it is a good idea, i dont have any acapellas to uplaod though.
Old 25th October 2013
a google search and i found folders of old hip hop stuff. 2 pac, big, em, method man.
Old 25th October 2013
Very good. I'll post something here in a minute.
Old 25th October 2013
Gear Maniac

Yea it's hard to find new auccapellas I'm ready t bribe some people far a couple jay z and a few kayne and a few Ross sessions
Old 25th October 2013
Old 25th October 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Soultaco View Post
Hey guys, as hip hop producers i'm sure many of us enjoy making remixes, however, high quality acapellas are hard to come by on the web. I thought I would start this thread so that we can share any great high quality acapellas we have come by, similar to the onehittaz thread for drum samples that was on here a while back.

Here are a couple studio quality acapellas i have come by:
great idea!
but since you're talking about hi res studio quality acapellas, would you mind uploading them in 24bit WAV, and not mp3?
Old 25th October 2013
Gear Addict

I haven't bought any new vinyl for years, but do they still release 12inch singles? A lot of them used to have;

1.Full mix
2.Radio Edit
3.Instrumental
4.Acapella

I feel old!
Old 25th October 2013
Here for the gear

Ill try to post them as WAVs later, also i found out that Danny Brown released his XXX album acapellas on vinyl so i will try to find a download link of that and post it later.

Also, please feel free to share any high quality acapellas you have even if they aren't perfectly "studio quality" Any DIY acapellas that are nice and clean are welcome too (ones that aren't all distorted and fuzzy, don't have noticeable remnants of the instrumental in the background, and don't have too much unwanted echo)
Old 26th October 2013
Lives for gear

i was thinking that it would be cool if they had the bpm in the audio file name. if i find any acapellas i will share them here.

i saw a few hip hop remix contests a few weeks ago, i willl try and find them and post here.
Old 26th October 2013
Lives for gear

In case anyone's missed it, this is an interesting source for acapellas (not without compromise of course : https://itunes.apple.com/gb/artist/r...ms/id403801104

There;s also this: https://digitalmusicpool.com/new_releases/acapellas

And best of all (ok for mercury / bowie fans) there's this

Old 26th October 2013
Lives for gear

Attached Files

B2 - Top Billin (Acapella).mp3 (4.40 MB, 1548 views)

Old 26th October 2013
No copyrighted materials though please...I guess links to "sharing sites" are ok, but not sendspace type sites.

Gotta stay within the rules.
Old 26th October 2013
Yeah vinyl rips are probably not cool, file sharing.
Old 26th October 2013
Here for the gear

Good point yeah the ones i posted one was from a remix contest and the other i believe was released officially
Old 26th October 2013
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_monkey View Post
No copyrighted materials though please...I guess links to "sharing sites" are ok, but not sendspace type sites.

Gotta stay within the rules.
lol good thing I didn't post my collection of hundreds of rare studio multi-tracks then.. wouldn't wanna catch that ban! ah well, do a little digging and I'm sure you'll all find some.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search