The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Engineer Help Needed / Could be in Scratch Magazine
Old 11th June 2006
Gear Nut

Engineer Help Needed / Could be in Scratch Magazine

Hey whats up family, I am looking for an engineer. Right now all thats needed is 1 track for a not for profit endevour but the beat needs to be bangin. If anyone is up to the task please email [email protected].

more details: This is for a beat competition. I am pretty good at mixing, but lookin for the extra something that I hear only a producer + engineer can achieve. I make my beats in Logic Pro and have mackie hr824s, this beat uses a sample, and its for a competition that could land a spot in Scratch magazine, something I would hope is appealing.

Anyways, I hope no one is offended by this and I would love the help that I know only my gear slutz folks could provide!

-Jeffason
[email protected]
Holla!
Old 11th June 2006
Here for the gear

what exactly are you looking for?

you need a track?

but you already have the beat?

so....do you need a mix? or a track? or what?
Old 11th June 2006
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundofmind
what exactly are you looking for?

you need a track?

but you already have the beat?

so....do you need a mix? or a track? or what?
Yea I'm with you....wasn't too clear!
Old 11th June 2006

I think he's asking for someone to mix his beat for a competition that a magazine is having.
Old 11th June 2006
Gear Nut

Hey everyone,
I am sorry I wasn't clear earlier. I have the track completed and wanted to make sure my levels are right, everything is warm enough, etc. Tony hit it spot on...

The track is already completed, just want some extra help on the mixing and would consider creative input...first time I've ever looked to outside help for a project.

The offer still stands for anyone qualified!

-Jeffason
[email protected]
PS I will let you hear the beat and you can decide if you want to take on this little project, just hit me up via email

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search