The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Cabal of BRAZA - A Copa e Nossa - produced by Disco D
Old 21st May 2006
  #1
Gear Addict
 

Cabal of BRAZA - A Copa e Nossa - produced by Disco D

http://discod.com/cabal/


The production and recording of this song was taped by Jon Kagi for 'Hustle Harder'
Old 22nd May 2006
  #2
Here for the gear
 

to disco d

i'm moving to sao luiz, maranhao in the north east in january and will open a studio and cd duplication there. sao paulo is too much for me. up there way less competition. any good insight or advice??? everyone there says that it is the raggae capital of brazil. it is pretty jumpin whenever i go. i know how brazilians do bizness and the language i'm working on now. any other good advice or things i should think about
Old 22nd May 2006
  #3
Lives for gear
 
cramseur's Avatar
Sound all right, but seems like everything is either left or right...nothing in middle. I'd have put the main vox more to the center, and let the percussion fly around them.

Or maybe since the main vox are doubled...panned them maybe 15% L and 15% right to draw them more to the middle while maintaining the split between the two.

JMO,
Old 22nd May 2006
  #4
Gear Addict
 

we changed the mix check again

was a work in progress
Old 22nd May 2006
  #5
Lives for gear
 

i like the mix ---- you definately got a sound
Old 22nd May 2006
  #6
Gear Addict
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by biziness
i'm moving to sao luiz, maranhao in the north east in january and will open a studio and cd duplication there. sao paulo is too much for me. up there way less competition. any good insight or advice??? everyone there says that it is the raggae capital of brazil. it is pretty jumpin whenever i go. i know how brazilians do bizness and the language i'm working on now. any other good advice or things i should think about
dude **** that sao paulo is cheap, if you come to sao paulo i will give you work, we are really running **** down here in sao paulo in terms of hip hop and are really blowing up the mixtape game here
Old 22nd May 2006
  #7
Here for the gear
 

dammit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco D
dude **** that sao paulo is cheap, if you come to sao paulo i will give you work, we are really running **** down here in sao paulo in terms of hip hop and are really blowing up the mixtape game here
i wish i would've known, i surely would've looked you up when i was there last month. i'll be going back but through manaus and fortaleza. i didnt really dig sao paolo too much. to got damm big. but i know i got some heat for them brasilero hiphop heads. i'm moving to sao luiz for several different reasons though, but maybe we could network to lock down all all of brasil. everyone says that sao luiz is the brazilian jamaica, raggae capital. would you have any advice as far as dealing with the bizness in brasil and anything i should look out for or be aware of down in the most b eautiful place on earth
BRAZIL, muito prazer

if you want to hear what kinda of stuff i'm working with check
www.myspace.com/sonsofjacob
www.myspace.com/bigbizinessproductions12
ps. the stuff on myspace is cool but this aint my best **** cuz folks do a whole lot of biting on my space and i've already been robbed several times by the industry ear hustlin bandits.
Old 22nd May 2006
  #8
Gear Addict
 

**** man, ill hook u up with a good entertainment lawyer friend cuz **** here is definitely ****ed hhahaa


Quote:
Originally Posted by biziness
i wish i would've known, i surely would've looked you up when i was there last month. i'll be going back but through manaus and fortaleza. i didnt really dig sao paolo too much. to got damm big. but i know i got some heat for them brasilero hiphop heads. i'm moving to sao luiz for several different reasons though, but maybe we could network to lock down all all of brasil. everyone says that sao luiz is the brazilian jamaica, raggae capital. would you have any advice as far as dealing with the bizness in brasil and anything i should look out for or be aware of down in the most b eautiful place on earth
BRAZIL, muito prazer

if you want to hear what kinda of stuff i'm working with check
www.myspace.com/sonsofjacob
www.myspace.com/bigbizinessproductions12
ps. the stuff on myspace is cool but this aint my best **** cuz folks do a whole lot of biting on my space and i've already been robbed several times by the industry ear hustlin bandits.
Old 22nd May 2006
  #9
Here for the gear
 

good lookin

i appreciate that. whatever insight i can get would really help out. it's a big move and i could use the help on all frontz
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump