The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Freshest drum kit packages ??? Drum Machines & Samplers
Old 23rd March 2014
Gear Nut

I gravitate towards The Drum Broker. The kits, as with anything, are as fresh as you make them.

Honestly, I just really like the brand & the products they offer. Right now it's 50% off site-wide, so if there's ever a time to go sample hunting it's now.

The Drum Broker

Use 'MARCH50OFF'
Old 23rd March 2014
Lives for gear

^ya that's my favorite site for drums ATM
Old 24th March 2014
Gear Nut
cheers for the heads up on that drum broker sale, got myself a nice little bundle. the stuff already on sale is also eligible for the 50% off, btw, makes for a dirt cheap cart.
Old 24th March 2014
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexcm View Post
cheers for the heads up on that drum broker sale, got myself a nice little bundle. the stuff already on sale is also eligible for the 50% off, btw, makes for a dirt cheap cart.
Nice, what did you grab?
Old 25th March 2014
Gear Nut
minty drums, boombap phonetics and gems from the crates. all very usable stuff ranging from old school gritty to modern and clean. first time shopping there, seems like a great sample house.
Old 25th March 2014
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexcm View Post
Absolute. ..it's still going on too. Debating on the Kingsway Music Library vol 2 & 3 but not sure it makes sense without the stems.
Old 25th March 2014
Gear Head

Not a bad deal at all. 16 GB flash drives are always nice same with saving 50 bucks haha
Old 26th March 2014
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aplaudible View Post
Not a bad deal at all. 16 GB flash drives are always nice same with saving 50 bucks haha
..a great deal. wish I had known it was gonna happen.

Definitely go for the package deal as mentioned > http://bit.ly/QdoCFb
Old 26th March 2014
Gear Head

So how about we all name Top 10 drum kits

In no particular order

Beat Butcha - Pure Protein vol 1/2
Xclusive Audio - Organic Kit
Jake One - Snare Jordan 2
Cardiak Flatline vol 1
Monster Kicks & Snares
Minty Drums 2
Allist Intentional Damage
!llmind vol 1 & 4
khrysis vol 2 [the sp-12 kicks, snares, and hats thats in it]
sean divine - 336 kit
Old 26th March 2014
Lives for gear

My Top 10 - In no order also

Beat Butcha Pure Protein 1 & 2
Croups Filthy Drums
Drum Weapons (Anno Domini)
Traumah Drum Library
Maschine (MKI) Factory Library
MSXII's Sammich Kit
Minty Drums 2
Mike Chav Warchest
Illmind Blap Kit 1
Old 27th March 2014
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla_Dutches View Post
I agree...

thing is, it's not limited edition.. at least from what I can tell because Minty Breaks site still has it up even though The Drum Broker took it down after 100 downloads.
Strange. Now it's taken off Minty's site and up on the Drum Broker(Where I bought it).

Maybe it is limited after all and the Drum Broker has the last ones to avoid either vendor accidentally selling over 100?
Old 27th March 2014
Lives for gear

I don't think it comes with the bonus Sub pack anymore....that might have been the stipulation in the "limited to 100" promo..
Old 27th March 2014
Lives for gear

ill mind ultimate blap kit bundle
the king's gritty drums (highly recommended, only $10 http://kingidivine.com/drumkits/)
loops de la creme synthdrum pack
m-phazes dirty 30 disc 1 and 2
goldbaby tape808 (i don't use ANY of the kicks, don't like them, but the rest of the kit is the best 808 sounds IMO)
traumah locked n loaded (used sparingly, don't generally need drums hitting this hard)
Old 27th March 2014
Lives for gear

Yea Traumahs drums are good for stripped down arrangements...they take up so much space
Old 27th March 2014
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla_Dutches View Post
I don't think it comes with the bonus Sub pack anymore....that might have been the stipulation in the "limited to 100" promo..
When I bought it there was an extra pack included labeled "Minty Breaks Moog Sub Kick" with 472.4MB of goodies. I emailed the Minty guy who replied here and he confirmed it was the extra pack. The funny thing though, is that he didn't think it was included in the Drum Broker download.
The pack is also "404'd" on the minty site.

Luckily I got it.

I gotta check out those sample packs you and killa ego listed. I hadn't heard of Kings Drums. Thanks.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search