The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
FL Rewiring Issues
Old 15th September 2011
Here for the gear

FL Rewiring Issues

Hello fell0w audio heads! I am currently using FL Studio 10(P.E.)Trying t0 rewire between FL and Sonar 8.5 - Ever since my musical j0urney began, I have had tr0uble rewiring(m0st popular Daw's). Is it my system 0r what! Starting 4rm FL I made sure the Rewire Client was registered > 0pen up Sonar, click 0n the 'views' tab > Synth Rack > Click 'insert s0ft synths and Rewire Devices 4rm the Synth Rack view that appears, but "Rewire Devices" is greyed 0ut!
I even tried opening up the "Cakewalk Plug-In Manager" 4rm the 'Tools' tab, t0 see if rescanning Vst Plug-ins w0uld help-N0thing!!! I d0nt kn0w what else t0 try! If any0ne 0ut there has had rewiring issues such as myself and f0und a w0rking s0luti0n, please d0nt hesitate t0 reply. W0uld very much appreciate it.

And I'm glad t0 be apart 0f the team by the way...
Old 15th September 2011
Here for the gear

Nevermind the ab0ve statement alth0ugh inf0 w0uld be very helpful - Its all ab0ut imp0rt/exp0rting audi0 files 4rm 1 s0ftware 2tha next. I never tried this due 2thking that it w0uld be very hard 2rearrange the wh0le entire s0ng - Dnt knw what I was thkin! Say U exp0rt via FL, select split mixer trks AND dn't 4get t0 place y0ur s0ng in "Song m0de" pri0r 2 exp0rting - this will lay0ut y0ur s0ng(In say Sonar 4instance) the same exact way it was laid 0ut B4 - Very Nice!!!
Alth0ugh I'm new 2this imp0rt/exp0rting 2 0ther Daws , its all gd cuz I was busy learning s0ftwares, & jus ab0ut everything there is t0 this music makin thang we s0 l0ve! N0w I can utilize Cakewalks plug-ins with FL Swag-Danger0us!!!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search