The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Is there a Noah "40" drum kit? Drum Machines & Samplers
Old 12th September 2011
Gear Maniac

There is no such thing. Like a previous poster said take any drums and knock off all the highs. Make it sound like it's underwater. Or just get any descent filter plug n like camel space and mess around.
Old 12th September 2011
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvengingTheKite View Post
>_> yah

there must be a drum kit somewhere. I mean come on!
Stop playin' 40!! heh
Old 12th September 2011
Gear Head

This post its real? 40 drums man go to work and forgot about making music.
Old 12th September 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
I need someone to do it for me
Quote:
If there is a drum kit I will buy it!!

serious responses only please
Not to be mean or rude but this kind of attitude will get you no where as a working musician, producer, composer, beatmaker or whatever you fancy yourself to be. If you like I can make you a basic kit and because I am a nice guy I'll even do it for $50 (less than anyone here or anyone who knows what they are doing will charge you)
Old 12th September 2011
Gear Addict

Great job feeding the troll, guys.
Old 12th September 2011
Gear Head

I don't have paypal I can only pay in Itunes cards

can someone please tell me where a 40 kit is
Old 12th September 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:

thats straight il accept those, il buy dj khaleds new album and pre order birdmans!
Old 12th September 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Sure....They come preloaded in Beat-thang.
Old 12th September 2011
Lives for gear

Is there a Noah "40" drum kit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvengingTheKite

On the iTunes store?!? How would you but it. Make a paypal and buy mine. I was the first to offer. Plus mine is the best, because it's what 40 bought! Oh yeah, just cuz I like you I'll throw in the magic beans free.
Old 12th September 2011
Gear Head

I buy the cards in store and then give you the code
Old 12th September 2011
Gear Head

bump4mydrumkit I just need the drums then BAM I'll be making hits like 40 in no time.
Old 12th September 2011
Lives for gear

Just go to bigfishaudio or loopmasters and send them an email or give them a call and tell them what your looking for. They should be able to recommend one of their drumkits.
Old 12th September 2011
Gear Head

or maybe you guys could recommend me one of their drum kits so I can sound like Noah '40'
Old 12th September 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
bump4mydrumkit I just need the drums then BAM I'll be making hits like 40 in no time.
Officially a joke. Thanks to the op for clearing that up! Fun ride though!
Old 12th September 2011
Gear Head

it's not a joke! if you have a 40' drum kit sitting around on your desktop just send it to me so I can start making beats =/ don't just hoard it because that's just rude.
Old 12th September 2011
Gear Nut

Damn, this sh*t's still running the board?! We all knew the posts were a gag from the jump... Was barely funny in the beginning. Now it's just annoying.
Old 12th September 2011
Gear Nut

I come to this thread when I need a little comedy in my life...
Old 12th September 2011
Gear Head

I honestly don't know how to adjust my drums in fl to sound like 40
GOD the people on this site are really unhelpful.
Old 12th September 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCFoolin View Post
I come to this thread when I need a little comedy in my life...
LOL, I'm convinced now this has to be a joke.
Old 12th September 2011
Gear Head

this is not joke I want those drums NOW!! it's so hard to make and I keep getting half instructions. no one will post a kit because they want to make 30$ so bad as if they need it to buy food and pay their rent. get on welfare/foodstamps or whatever and give me the drum kit!!

40'th post =D
Old 13th September 2011
Gear Head

bump
Old 13th September 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
this is not joke I want those drums NOW!! it's so hard to make and I keep getting half instructions. no one will post a kit because they want to make 30$ so bad as if they need it to buy food and pay their rent. get on welfare/foodstamps or whatever and give me the drum kit!!

40'th post =D
No offense, but you sound like you just expect other ppl to do all the work for you. You want somebody else to give you step by step instructions on how to make somebody else's sound. So what are you contributing? And if somebody did do it, would your next thread be asking for
somebody to write the melody for you?

ppl already told you to use a low pass filter. If you dont know how, go research how to use it. You act like ppl on here have a secret code they use on their lpf to sound like 40 and are just refusing to tell you. There's no set formula. You listen to his drums, then listen to yours, and adjust the freq of the lpf until it sounds right to you. That's all anybody else would be doing for you. If your ear isnt good enough to do it, then maybe you need to hire a professional sound designer, because I doubt anyone is going to spend their time on that for you for free.

My advice, try to do it yourself, the experience will be valuable even if you dont get it right.
Old 13th September 2011
Lives for gear

Old 13th September 2011
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by G. Kaye View Post
No offense, but you sound like you just expect other ppl to do all the work for you. You want somebody else to give you step by step instructions on how to make somebody else's sound. So what are you contributing? And if somebody did do it, would your next thread be asking for
somebody to write the melody for you?

ppl already told you to use a low pass filter. If you dont know how, go research how to use it. You act like ppl on here have a secret code they use on their lpf to sound like 40 and are just refusing to tell you. There's no set formula. You listen to his drums, then listen to yours, and adjust the freq of the lpf until it sounds right to you. That's all anybody else would be doing for you. If your ear isnt good enough to do it, then maybe you need to hire a professional sound designer, because I doubt anyone is going to spend their time on that for you for free.

My advice, try to do it yourself, the experience will be valuable even if you dont get it right.
Please, please, for the love of god, stop feeding the trolls!
Old 13th September 2011
Lives for gear

^lol, dont worry, I'm done commenting on these threads. It was good for a few laughs though, lol
Old 13th September 2011
Gear Addict
Not sure if trolling or just stupid
...probably the latter one
Old 13th September 2011
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by XHipHop View Post

OMG HOW HAVE I NEVER HEARD THAT SONG!!!!

to the people that didn't know what I meant. listen to the drum in that song. how do I create a lpf in fl studio to make my drums sound like that? does fl come with a vst for that? which one? and what settings do I use?
Old 13th September 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
OMG HOW HAVE I NEVER HEARD THAT SONG!!!!

to the people that didn't know what I meant. listen to the drum in that song. how do I create a lpf in fl studio to make my drums sound like that? does fl come with a vst for that? which one? and what settings do I use?
just use the twizzleflanger
Old 13th September 2011
Here for the gear

this thread has provided me with the comedy relief that i've been seeking that last few days. Thanks gs!
Old 13th September 2011
Lives for gear

I really hate to contribute to this but it keeps on coming to the top.

For anyone who thinks the way the OP does, realize that most of these "producer drum kits" that exist are not actually made by the producer. They are just people who chop out drums from songs and make a kit. So, all you have to do is chop out the drums, call it a day.
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search