The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Mashine multi efx question
Old 7th September 2011
Gear Nut

ok...1st, i know there's a native instruments forum, but i guess i just like you guys better!!!! so bear with me...!

anyway, i know that you can apply certain effects to the sounds in mashine....(like chorus, "ice", etc)

but whats the deal with mulit efx??

I use Mashine as a plug in in protools....so in order to use these EFX, would i just bus my track to the mashine one??

can anyone shed some light on this?

THX SLUTZ!!
Old 8th September 2011
Lives for gear

Hey, bro!

I read your question and wanted to help... But I wasn't 100% on what you were asking... So I waited for someone else to respond. But given that no one has maybe it's not just me who was confused...

Maschine and pt are pretty popular. So maybe rephrase the question and we can help.
Old 8th September 2011
Gear Nut

good question, ive tried to do this myself with no luck.
Old 17th September 2011
Gear Maniac

The MultiFX in Maschine is a group with "sound slots" being used solely to house FX, which are in turn routed into other sound slots, resulting in a multiple effects chain. These groups accept Internal sources as input, and are then routed out into other Sounds and out as usual. This however allows you to take another Sound or Group and use one of the sound slots from said "Multi FX" Group as it's output or as an auxiliary send. The "Multi FX" Group then serves as an auxiliary bus or master effects channel. Ideally you would route through the first Sound Slot in the chain, and it would pass through the others, par it's routing and back out again.....or even back into itself.

Multi FX are thus, multiple effects patches on effects busses.

If you're running Maschine as a plugin, don't forget there's a Maschine FX version of the plugin.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search