The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Anyone need cheap cd replication? Let me know
Old 5th September 2011
Gear Head

Anyone need cheap cd replication? Let me know

I didnt know where this could be posted and since this is an emcee hookup i guess this is a good place

I use a company in china to replicate and manufacture my cds, I get a good price because I usually do 3-4 projects at one time (usually 5k pressed per release) Anyway I figured id help my fellow rappers out by offering cheap ass service, SOOOOOOO if you need cds manufactured and your ready to go by sept 30 let me know

prices are as follows (they can either be 4/4 inserts 4/1 tray card and full color cd..... or.... 4/4 digipak with full color cd... both shrinkwrapped)

1000 cds manufactured - $700
2500 - $1400
5000 - $2500

Anything over 5000 get at me for a price, The company also does stickers as well.

I only make orders like 2 times a year because we press 3-5 projects at a time so if you dont get on board with this now i wont be doing another run until like march

Let me know
Old 5th September 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by padaddyof3 View Post
I didnt know where this could be posted and since this is an emcee hookup i guess this is a good place

I use a company in china to replicate and manufacture my cds, I get a good price because I usually do 3-4 projects at one time (usually 5k pressed per release) Anyway I figured id help my fellow rappers out by offering cheap ass service, SOOOOOOO if you need cds manufactured and your ready to go by sept 30 let me know

prices are as follows (they can either be 4/4 inserts 4/1 tray card and full color cd..... or.... 4/4 digipak with full color cd... both shrinkwrapped)

1000 cds manufactured - $700
2500 - $1400
5000 - $2500

Anything over 5000 get at me for a price, The company also does stickers as well.

I only make orders like 2 times a year because we press 3-5 projects at a time so if you dont get on board with this now i wont be doing another run until like march

Let me know
i need to know more
references
guarantee
etc.

i know what discmakers does and their quality and guarantee etc.

need more confidence before trying to save money
and losing it all when something fubars in china
Old 5th September 2011
Gear Head

well ive used them for the pst 2 years, we have a distro deal with Eone (koch) and I use this company in china to press all our cds with them (we released 6 albums on eone) I can send you some samples pm me ya address
Old 6th September 2011
Lives for gear

pm the guy on the other thread
complaining about the low quality of UK replication service he has

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search