The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Neumann vs Blue Bird Condenser Microphones
Old 28th December 2010
Gear Head

Neumann vs Blue Bird

Anyone know if there is a huge difference besides the price?
Old 29th December 2010
Lives for gear

Hey Foz, no offense but... I suggest you use the search function, seriousely, all these topics been covered, information is already there for your ... that's like 5 threads at once or something...BTW what type of answer are you expecting here? Blue bird is a mic, Neumann is a brand, makes no sense man. again no offense, I dont want to be rude, jus letting you know.
Old 29th December 2010
Gear Addict

jesus christ you have like 10 threads on the main page. Search the forum for christs sake.
Old 29th December 2010
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahuel View Post
Hey Foz, no offense but... I suggest you use the search function, seriousely, all these topics been covered, information is already there for your ... that's like 5 threads at once or something...BTW what type of answer are you expecting here? Blue bird is a mic, Neumann is a brand, makes no sense man. again no offense, I dont want to be rude, jus letting you know.
I was trying to compare the Bluebird with the TLM 103 by Neumann
Old 29th December 2010
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by azrael kennedy View Post
jesus christ you have like 10 threads on the main page. Search the forum for christs sake.
I know I'm just being lazy and was hoping someone would just answer my questions thas all.
Old 29th December 2010
Gear Head

I'm new to this forum, but I figured it out and got my answers, thanx for your patience! Not!
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search