The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Merry Christmas GS: Free Kit Plugin Bundles
Old 26th December 2010
Gear Maniac

Merry Christmas GS: Free Kit

Tha Remedy Inspiration Kit consists of 54 Wav audio loops/melodies that you can use to help get started on a beat. Either by using the loop directly or using it to get inspired and create your work.

The actual loops are catchy synth/inst or naked melodies(no drums) that are 8 bars long. Perfect for getting started on a hot beat. There is a great variety from new school rnb, pop to hip hop.

Merry Christmas to all.

http://rapidshare.com/files/43925265...beats.com_.zip
Old 26th December 2010
Lives for gear

Merry Christmas! Thanks for the upload. Is this how you normal work? - using these melodies to inspire new beats?

Regards
Josef Horhay
Mixing Engineer
www.acoosticzoo.com
Old 26th December 2010
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcoosticZoo View Post
Merry Christmas! Thanks for the upload. Is this how you normal work? - using these melodies to inspire new beats?

Regards
Josef Horhay
Mixing Engineer
www.acoosticzoo.com
No not usually. For the most part I just try and find a sound that inspires me and think of a melody. This kit is for the most part idea's that I had for beats but I never finished. I know there's some great ones in there that will inspire someone though so I bounced them down from over 100 unfinished beats.
Old 26th December 2010
Gear Addict

Merry Christmas, bro!

Thanks for the generosity. I'll check these out. Will upload any inspired tracks! heh
Old 26th December 2010
T1M
Gear Maniac

thanks! heh
Old 26th December 2010
Gear Addict

so whats the licensing policy on these
Old 26th December 2010
g22
Lives for gear

Cool idea. I also have some unused melodies from various instruments over the years. Maybe I'll start posting some of them for others to use.
Old 26th December 2010
Lives for gear

cool stuff man! I like Dance Synth Loop 110bpm, that one is hot. Thanks.
Old 26th December 2010
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonusbmusic View Post
so whats the licensing policy on these
Royalty-Free... A credit would appreciated though.
Old 26th December 2010
Gear Maniac

Not a big user of 'sample/loop packs' but grab free ones sometimes.

Haven't listened to all the loops yet but pretty impressed by the ones I did hear. Cool of you to share cheers dude

Ever thought about selling loop packs? Must be a pretty big market for them with the flood of new hip hop 'producers', and this is as good/better as any of the other ones I've checked out.
Old 27th December 2010
Gear Head

Now this is the spirit of giving, thanks a lot; Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Old 27th December 2010
g22
Lives for gear

Don't mean to jack the OP's thread, but I figure its a good chance to give away some of my old loops that I never used. I could only dig up 5 for now though; some synth basslines from a Fantom, some keys from a Motif, and a live guitar loop (all inst. were played live btw). You can loop them, chop them, do whatever want. They're royalty-free, but would like credit for the instruments played if anyone decides to use them, just send me a pm and all give you my info.
Happy Holidays

zSHARE - g22 Royalty-Free Loops.zip
Old 27th December 2010
Gear Head

This is a great idea in the spirit of giving! I will have to hunt through my files as well and give back to the community. Thanks.
Old 27th December 2010
Lives for gear

Nice gesture! I see this becoming a pandemic.
Old 27th December 2010
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by AusChris View Post
Ever thought about selling loop packs? Must be a pretty big market for them with the flood of new hip hop 'producers', and this is as good/better as any of the other ones I've checked out.
Yeah I thought about it, right now my focus is still in custom production though. I may consider it in the future.

Glad you like it.
Old 27th December 2010
Good stuff in there, have fun in LA by the way.
Old 27th December 2010
Here for the gear

Thanks for sharing !
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search