The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Midi loop recording in FL Studio...
Old 25th December 2010
Gear Maniac

Midi loop recording in FL Studio...

Hey so it seems that no matter what I set my bar length to on the step sequencer, the piano roll always loops back after 1 bar.. How can I change it so that I can record more than 1 bar?

Also when I try to record in song mode on the playlist Im unable to do a midi loop record, even when I set loop record button on. It will just keep recording until I hit stop... Can anybody help me out here? I set the loop region but then it will just stop recording once it reaches the loop region. It wont loop it back from the beginning after Im done recording...
Old 25th December 2010
Here for the gear

I've been having the same problem when using FL studio recently, it might be a bug. To get around it make sure you are in song mode, put the blank pattern on the track and extend to whatever length you want to record.

I've never tried loop recording in FL so can't help you out there...
Old 25th December 2010
Lives for gear

Set the bar length to "--" FL will atumatically detect when u are ready to stop midi recording. Its intuitive :-)

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search