The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
My Official NI Maschine Review - Will my MPC survive? Drum Machines & Samplers
Old 8th January 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eemo1 View Post
i have to touch some of the things said at this topic...

i got a mpc 60 mk1. in 1987, it was what, $5990 when it came out. still working strong. bought Machine for 360 euros. will it survive for 23 years? prob not. is it good? - yes it is. selling the mpc? -no sir.

i don't have to make a lot of beats to make the machine a good investment. why all the fuss?
'Cause lame people want validation for what they use. It's do or die, instead of just using whatever they want at the time being or using different gear for different purposes.

My sp-1200 doesn't do everything. My Logic program doesn't. My s950 damn sure doesn't. My Ableton program doesn't either.

People keep looking for this unicorn platform instead of just churning out music. No matter what gear comes out, someone will find something about it that is lacking or not working for them.
Old 8th January 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Maddox View Post
No real conversation stays where it starts so splintering subjects are just the nature of the forums. Furthermore , I don't think any one person has the right to try and dictate the comments or involvement of others.

Just curious , how did you get your name in the software credits if you were pulled from a public pool? I've never heard of such a thing from any hardware maker. Usually companies give you a thank you email and not much else - and there are only five of you so you had to be specifically selected and not just pulled from a group of registered users. Again, just a matter of disclosure given your historic pro MPC platform.

* Do you have any pics of the glued top panel and omitted labeling? Such a build flaw should be shown to perspective customers. Nobody should get stuck a flawed controller when others have the units of better quality. Thanks.
It goes both ways. Many of us gear slutz like to discuss the latest music production gear and what they can/can't do or how it compares to what we are currently using. It is rather rude for someone to jump in the middle of our conversations to vent how they are tired of us talking about gear and to simply make music. I have the right to simply tell these individuals to visit another thread that doesn't annoy them so we can continue to talk about the subject at hand. I swear some of these people need to get off the internet with this. If I was having a conversation about music production gear at Guitar Center with a few gear slutz and out of nowhere some guy jumps in to tell us to shut up and just make music...what do you think would happen next? Exactly. So lets move on from this. I will talk about gear in this thread and there are thousands of threads to talk about music that you guys can visit. Cool.

My name in software credits? If you are talking about the MPC 5000, please look again. Several forum members were listed as beta testers. I think there was more than 5 though. Selected because we actually used MPCs and have a lot of good suggestions for improving it...thus OS2.

As far as Maschine and the top plate becoming unglued....I can post a pic if I find the time too. But until then, visit the Maschine Forum. There is a thread about it and several other users reported the same. I have been told that NI corrected the problem with the latest units.
Old 8th January 2011
Lives for gear

The bottom line is that any product that comes out will have it's limitations. Someone will find something about it that doesn't "click" with them. No matter what.

People keep bringing up "what happens in 5 years?" Well duh, there will most likely be a better option. That goes with all of these new computer based products.

Who is still rocking Pro Tools 4? Cakewalk 1.0? It's a no brainer to expect things will move forward.

Will I have the same laptop 3 years from now? No (It's already 3 years old).

There are pros and cons to everything.

Nobody says you have to upgrade either, or use THIS, and never use THAT. You FEEL you do. People feel that they have to be "up to date" or "valid" with X product. That's a bad way to look at things.

One good thing about software based pieces like Maschine is the updates and cooperation with the developers that leads to things be revamped/improved.

1.6 is dope as hell. People will really enjoy it. Everyone on the beta team is pretty responsive and accepting to recommendations/bug fixes. I've experienced the lack of updates that other companies exhibit.

People fail to realize Maschine is it's own product, with its own structure/hierarchy of operation, etc. My sp-1200 is not an mpc and I get down on it just fine. My Ensoniq boards were not mpc's, never stopped me, etc.
Old 8th January 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaeOne3345 View Post

One good thing about software based pieces like Maschine is the updates and cooperation with the developers that leads to things be revamped/improved.

1.6 is dope as hell. People will really enjoy it. Everyone on the beta team is pretty responsive and accepting to recommendations/bug fixes. I've experienced the lack of updates that other companies exhibit.

1.6 is dope? People will enjoy it?
New and improved features:
- Plugin hosting for VST/AU instruments and effects
- Increased number of effect slots (3 per Sound, 4 per Group, 4 on Master)
- New "Pad Link" function with 8 pad groups and Master/Slave option
- Individual swing setting per sound
- Clip naming
- Sample renaming
- Improved scene duplication
- External audio input/output increased to 16 stereo channels
- Improved Drag&Drop mapping for samples
- Improved Drag&Drop from OS for Maschine files and audio files
- Drag&Drop rearrangement of scenes and patterns
- Snap-to-grid when moving events via mouse
- VST plugin operation under Mac OS X 64bit
- Rex import under Mac OS X 64bit

I will see for myself when it is finally released to the masses. Based upon the info NI has released above, it merely gives me things that will now make it useable for my needs (VST instruments/effects and sample naming/renaming as well as the SIMULT/Pad Link function for layering). I hope the software programmers and the beta team continue to listen to the needs of NI Forum members. Personally, I am not asking for new technology or anything mind blowing. Maschine should simply have the same tools available in most samplers for the past decade. Just doing that will make many Maschine users happy. thumbsup
Old 8th January 2011
Lives for gear

@ Jahrome/everybody

I'm still trying to settle with a software drum machine as a goto MPC for my DAW.

Still confused on what to settle with???...

As a fellow MPC user which of the below do you feel has nailed it the best and why in your opinion?.

1. Bpm?
2. Maschine?
3. Guru?
4. Geist?
5. Beat Thang Virtual?
Old 8th January 2011
Lives for gear
Jahrome-

I'm a little confused as to what basic sampler functions you are missing? OK so battery has a (limited) 5 stage mod EG, where maschines is only 3, and it has 2 LFO's to maschines 1 (per sound). . .is it stuff like LFO fade in? Lots of those things can be handled by modulation. Which may work better in some cases, worse in others (more time consuming at least).

Personally I like that maschine errs on the side of fast ease of use, I think it will be great when they add more and more under the hood features, I'd love to see them add EG's like the mod EG's in omnisphere (which can be made into LFO's or anything else you can think of), but OTOH, that isn't the type of thing you would be able to quickly program from the maschine controller, and for the most part I can use DAW or maschine automation for the more complex stuff.

If it was historically true that users opted for flexibility over workflow, then these would all be threads about Kurzweil VAST vs Maschine. It's about balance and it's never been about one box (or piece of software) to rule them all. Reaktor is great, but who wants to build a basic 3 osc subtractive from scratch everytime?
Old 9th January 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanC View Post
Jahrome-

I'm a little confused as to what basic sampler functions you are missing?
If you are confused...I am even more so. Because when I open Maschine (OS 1.5) it doesn't compare to any other sampler that I am currently using...hardware or software. To name a few areas:

1. Amp, Filter, and Pitch envelopes
2. LFOs
3. Layering sounds
4. Destructive sample editing tools
5. Compatibility with popular sampler formats

All the details are in numerous threads at the NI Forum dedicated to Maschine.
Old 9th January 2011
Lives for gear
I'm not trying to pick a fight and I like maschine but I'm no noggin.

Each one addressed below:

1&2: Pretty much the same as battery here, one amp EG and one MOD EG that can be sent to multiple places, ok only one LFO per pad. . .More comprehensive EG's would be sweet, but OTOH 25 pages under the SRC tab would really not be. I think their thinking is that we don't need this because we have re-sampling. If you want LFO on pan no probs, if you want to add an LFO on amp and keep pan, resample the panned one to a new pad, and assign that pads LFO to amp. This is kind of 6 to one half dozen for me, it's nice to be able to go back without having to resample, but it's also good that every parameter from kontakt isn't spread over 50 pages of 8 knobs.

3. Copy paste events (to different pad with different sound) is pretty easy. . .Pad link sounds like it will be even better. And 1.5 does have layering, but I understand what you mean here. They had a way that worked-ish, just not as well as MPC simul-pad, it looks like they have addressed that.

4. Why would any editing be destructive in 2011? You can always re-sample to a new pad if you need to cut something down.

5. What do you consider the current popular sample formats? The days of S1000 being standard are long gone, and even back in the day getting a S1000 library to load on a roland sampler was no walk in the park. Yeah in an ideal world all these sample libs would be compatable, but maschine is first and formost a drum machine, personally I think they should spend their time focusing on features related to that.

My take on it is that NI's idea behind maschine is to have the simplicity of the instrument integrated directly to the DAW, where you can do all the complex stuff should you need to. This may or may not be ideal for everyone, but from my perspective the worse thing NI could do is integrate EVERY feature people are clamoring for (including all the stuff I would like) into 800 pages. Resample, drag things out of maschine, load them back in, is all really easy and fast. Basic vst support should be great, but part of the beauty of VI's and plugs in general is that they aren't limited to things that can be controlled by knobs and switches. How do they even go about assigning the knobs to omni's mod EG's? Hopefully, they dont IMHO.
Old 9th January 2011
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaeOne3345 View Post
The bottom line is that any product that comes out will have it's limitations. Someone will find something about it that doesn't "click" with them. No matter what.

There are pros and cons to everything.

People fail to realize Maschine is it's own product, with its own structure/hierarchy of operation, etc. My sp-1200 is not an mpc and I get down on it just fine. My Ensoniq boards were not mpc's, never stopped me, etc.
Several really good points here. You're right. There are always going to be people who don't like something. Everybody is different. And as you said, everything has its pros and cons.

The last point hits the nail on the head. Maschine is not an MPC, ASR, SP, MV, etc. It's not supposed to be. What drives me crazy is if you want an MPC then get an MPC. If you want an SP then get an SP. If not, then see it for what it is not an MPC clone. It is Maschine and that is it. Let it be improved in its own right but don't make it another MPC.
Old 9th January 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanC View Post
I'm not trying to pick a fight and I like maschine but I'm no noggin..
And I am not interested in a fight unless you work directly for NI or on the beta testing team and have some influence on Maschine's software improvements.

Everything I wrote is valid for my needs. In no way does Maschine compare to Battery (drum sampler)...no way it compares to Kontakt or any leading software samplers such as Mach 5, Halion, Structure, Sampletank, EXS, etc...or hardware samplers like the MPC 4000/5000 or MV-8800. To be fair, it seems NI didn't create Maschine to compete with these samplers. But as a consumer, a full blown sampler is what I would want in a sampling workstation. Akai released the MPC 5000 without a full blown sampler. But after all the consumer feedback they received, OS2.0 completely revamped the sampler and made it compatible with Akai legacy formats. NI has the technology to revamp Maschine's sampler if they choose. Kontakt can import Akai, EXS, Giga Studio, Reason, Halion, Emu formats, etc. These formats long gone?

I don't really care to discuss tips and tricks or work-arounds to make up for any short comings of Maschine. Out the box, all the samplers mentioned are more capable than Maschine whether you use those functions or not.

With the release of OS 1.6, I will be able to use these more capable samplers within Maschine. My feedback to NI is that if I must use Kontakt or Battery to keep the sampling power I desire, then they should follow Propellerheads lead and how they integrated Record/Reason. When Kontakt/Battery iand Maschine is installed on the same computer, I would like to see these products completely integrated. As an example, I would like to see Battery's Cell Matrix replace what we currently have in Maschine.

For those of you that say "Maschine is not an MPC" or "don't use it if it doesn't fit your needs"..yada, yada. Get over yourselves. Because of feedback from consumers such as myself...development is pushing forward and we are getting much desired features in these products...see OS 1.6. If it were left up to you, we wouldn't have OS 1.6 or any future upgrades.

*Note - whether you agree with it or not...nearly all popular sampling drum machine/sequencers are based off of Roger Linn's design...the Akai MPC.

1. Integrated sampling drum machine/MIDI sequencer (real time or step)
2. 4x4 drum pad layout
3. Tap tempo
4. Slice samples (manually or by transients) with automatic pad assignment
5. On-board effects (Individual effects/Master Effects)
6. Assignable knobs for real-time performance control
7. Outputs can be resampled
8. Pad banks
9. Automation
10. Graphic waveform editing
11. 16 levels
12. Note repeat
13. Quantize w/Swing
14. MPC file import
15. 960 ppqn
16. MIDI IN/OUT w/SYNC
17. Modulation
18. MPC 60 emulation

I think I just pretty much described an MPC, MV, and Maschine.
Old 9th January 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eemo1 View Post
i have to touch some of the things said at this topic...

i got a mpc 60 mk1. in 1987, it was what, $5990 when it came out. still working strong. bought Machine for 360 euros. will it survive for 23 years? prob not. is it good? - yes it is. selling the mpc? -no sir.

i don't have to make a lot of beats to make the machine a good investment. why all the fuss?
Damn you paid 6 stacks for an MP? I didn't get an MPC till teh 60mkII dropped. I had no idea the first was that high.

For all those talking about the life span of instruments. Keep in mind MPCs do go out (maybe less often but it does happen. I know because I'm waiting right now for pad sensors for my 4k. (It's the first time ever I had one go out and I've had MPCs since the 60II came out.) I just consider it $70 maintenance.

I was considering Maschine at one point. But Noggin's advertising turned me away from it.
And Akai missed the punch a LONG time ago with software. (Kinda like Roland did with hardware. Roland sucks for that. Roland should have made the first sampling drum machine and there would be no talk of MPC's. Roland was the king of drum machines n HIP HOP. They missed a big opportunity.)

I really wish protools had a way to do rolls, drum patterns, 16 tunings etc.... and a DAMN ERASE BUTTON like every drum machine in history had. Where I could play something in, hold down an erase button and hit the note on a keyboard to erase it.

Then I wouldn't need an MPC or Maschine. It's freaking 2011. We can mix records in software. WTF can't they put in an erase button. There should be no need to buy any type of drum machine.
Old 9th January 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cheese View Post
I like Reason's Kong. It's a sinch to chop **** up on there. And you can do so many things in Reason. LOL f paying 500 for Maschine when I already got what I need in Reason. And I never use my MPC anymore. Not that I used it that much anyways. It was more of a "got to have this" purchase. I could have sampled in my Fantom but I wanted to see what the big hype was about with the MPC so I bought one. I must admit however that all the tracks I made on my MPC have a certain flow to them and the sampling is superb and precise. But Kong's non-destructive sampling is just so easy to use. Now I can sample while using pro tools at the same time without worrying about timing issues and syncing my MPC to Pro tools (which by the way never worked right). ITB is pretty much the future.
I know it's an off topic. But sampling in the Fantom SUCKS. I would rather use every other product mentioned in this thread. I'm severely dissapointed in the Fantom. (Again Roland drops the ball. The fantom sounds like **** compared to a JD990)
Old 9th January 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahrome View Post

*Note - whether you agree with it or not...nearly all popular sampling drum machine/sequencers are based off of Roger Linn's design...the Akai MPC.

1. Integrated sampling drum machine/MIDI sequencer (real time or step)
2. 4x4 drum pad layout
3. Tap tempo
4. Slice samples (manually or by transients) with automatic pad assignment
5. On-board effects (Individual effects/Master Effects)
6. Assignable knobs for real-time performance control
7. Outputs can be resampled
8. Pad banks
9. Automation
10. Graphic waveform editing
11. 16 levels
12. Note repeat
13. Quantize w/Swing
14. MPC file import
15. 960 ppqn
16. MIDI IN/OUT w/SYNC
17. Modulation
18. MPC 60 emulation
which Roger linn MPC had graphic waveform editing?
Old 9th January 2011
Lives for gear

My Official NI Maschine Review - Will my MPC survive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxide54

which Roger linn MPC had graphic waveform editing?
Actually Roger linn mpc was a followup of the linndrum, which was a mini version of a synclavier/fairlight but for drums.... so the vision was way before Roger linn... Just the fine tuning in technology and packaging has always been evolving...and will continue to do so.
Old 9th January 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ1973 View Post
Actually Roger linn mpc was a followup of the linndrum, which was a mini version of a synclavier/fairlight but for drums.... so the vision was way before Roger linn... Just the fine tuning in technology and packaging has always been evolving...and will continue to do so.
i know, i was asking which roger linn MPC had wave form editing?

my mpc3000 doesn't! and i'm pretty sure the 60 doesn't either. now unless theres an mpc3005 with the waveform editing upgrade.....
Old 9th January 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxide54 View Post
i know, i was asking which roger linn MPC had wave form editing?

my mpc3000 doesn't! and i'm pretty sure the 60 doesn't either. now unless theres an mpc3005 with the waveform editing upgrade.....
4k is the 3000 upgrade u seek heh
Old 9th January 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM WHO YOU THINK View Post
4k is the 3000 upgrade u seek heh

+1 to that!

heh
Old 9th January 2011
Lives for gear

All I know is that if 1.6 is as advertised, there is no other hardware or software, to my knowledge, that will allow me to start and finish MY pre-production with just one tool. I can drag and drop 24 tracks of audio from Maschine to PT in around 5 minutes all without changing a single input in PT.

Going from silence to tracked out in Pro Tools with blinding speed, all in one tool is what I've been waiting for. Since at this time I don't use any external romplers the better question than "will my MPC survive", is...will I ever have to buy another MIDI cable?

This is such an exciting technological time we live in.
Old 9th January 2011
Lives for gear

I still don't get WHY we have to pay for ANY separate drum machines. Why are the basic features we require not in our DAWs? It's freaking 2011.
Old 9th January 2011
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahrome View Post
In no way does Maschine compare to Battery (drum sampler)
OK battery has one more LFO, and 2 more fixed mod EG points, I agree that maschine didn't have a great simul-pad thing, which looks to be fixed soon.

OTOH battery does not have built in automation, sample slicing, resampling, automatic note to pitch, 16 levels function, note repeat, integrated hardware controller, x0x style seq... To me that's a lot to give up for one LFO and 2 EG points.

Whatever use whatever works best for you, all I'm saying is that it is hardly a foregone conclusion that "maschine in no way compares to battery".
Old 10th January 2011
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ1973 View Post
That's not quite accurate. The first MPC was a revelutionary because of the controlling interface in combination with Akai's technology that they would have never put together on their own. The machine itself was a combination of two AKAI units The SQ-80 sequencer and the S-900 sampler. Until the 1000, all Akai MPCs used the sampler engines from their rack counterparts.

Quote:
And I am not interested in a fight unless you work directly for NI or on the beta testing team and have some influence on Maschine's software improvements.
That's highly jacked up. How do you flip suspicions of your own actions and motives onto someone else. Not cool man, not cool. If he's suspect for possibly being connected with a company where does that place you exactly and why would you have a problem with anyone that matches a description of yourself ? This is the pic from another forum but it's telling IMO. That dude didn't deserve that shot you gave him.

This is from the following thread when I asked about you as an Akai guy
http://mvnation.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=15273

That whole post made no real sense and quite honestly one has to ask why you would buy Maschine anyway if it's that incapable and underdeveloped. I mean something is just odd about your rationale. You seem to be back to pumping the MPC's again. Why not just discuss Maschine on it's own merit and not what someone else built.
Old 10th January 2011
Lives for gear
I will admit I am connected with a company... my company the C stands for Conway

ConwaySound - Denver Recording Studio

Otherwise I am the music director at New nations COGIC. New Nation Church Granted our website sucks, but if anyone thinks I'm lying call paster porter and ask about bro Ryan, or better yet come by. . .
Old 10th January 2011
Lives for gear
Quote:
Why not just discuss Maschine on it's own merit and not what someone else built.
My question exactly. . .
Old 10th January 2011
Lives for gear

@oxide54
I never said a Roger Linn MPC had graphic waveform editing. I said nearly all popular sampling drum machine/sequencers are based off of Roger Linn’s design…the Akai MPC. The MPC 2000 was the first MPC with graphic waveform editing. Linn had nothing to do with the 2K..and the rest of the story is on his website or other forums.

@Stoneface
Pre-production is just that…pre-production. Personally, I can (and have been doing) pre-production with MPCs and/or hardware workstations (Motif, Triton, Fantom) for years. Unless OS 1.6 has something more that what is being advertised, I will still be doing pre-production with an MPC or Fantom. With that said, I am looking forward to Maschine’s improvement. If you don't own these products..simply download the manuals. The manuals don't clearly tell you about all the functions..but you can get a basic idea.

I have to add that for those of you that feel Maschine is fine as is..great. But NI seems to be listening more to us users and what we want...thus OS 1.6. If you don't care for MPC-like features...go back to OS 1.0..no harm. lol

@RyanC
We all know that Battery is a sample player not a sequencer. Battery has much more than one more LFO. From NI:

Quote:
Q: Does MASCHINE replace BATTERY? 
A: No. MASCHINE and BATTERY are different tools for different applications. BATTERY is a dedicated percussion sampler with extensive sound shaping and mapping functions for complex drum kits, and does not integrate sequencing. The sample engine in MASCHINE is much more streamlined and focuses on the integration with its sequencer and hardware controller, as well as on real-time audio recording and sound manipulation functions.

I can go into details about the specifics…but I believe this is the wrong thread. As I own Battery 3 and Maschine, I am fully aware of their capabilities. They are no way close. So I will agree to disagree with you. Also, I wasn’t simply comparing Maschine and Battery. I am talking about any leading software sampler…Kontakt does even more.
Old 10th January 2011
Lives for gear

Yea for real we understood that Jahrome is an Akai beta tester and this thread is also called "will my mpc survive". Everytime someone post strong opinions (and information) ppl start ganging on them. I dont get it. Discuss points like Ryan C does, it's more intrersting... Like what happened to noggin, dude was a super arguer for sure but he had lots of interesting info to share, ganging on him and getting him banned was useless...I'll buy Maschine when they release vst support, just waiting for it...

My wish list for this product also include groove extraction (a la ableton live) and time stretch (elastic audio style), seems like time stretch is planned. I wonder what real time means, something a la VP 9k maybe?
Old 10th January 2011
Gear Maniac

Quote:
I'll buy Maschine when they release vst support, just waiting for it...
That's where I'm sitting right now as well. I'm hoping for a type bundle of sorts for former Komplete buyers.
Old 10th January 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
That's where I'm sitting right now as well. I'm hoping for a type bundle of sorts for former Komplete buyers.
agreed...That said I can understand how Maschine can be sold separately since it's a totally different product, but there should be something for Kore, I mean 399€ for that lil controler and a new layer of GUI? that's super expensive, there should be something for Komplete owners.
Old 10th January 2011
Lives for gear

I found some nice features in Kontakt/Battery that would be great in Maschine...

1. MIDI learn
2. Sample Purge
3. Import popular sample formats (EXS, Akai, Emu, Sound Font, Giga Studio, Halion, Acid, Reason, etc)
4. Cycle Round Robin/ Cycle Random
5. Tone Maschine/Beat Maschine/Time Machine (Timestretch/pitchshifting functions)
6. 5 different sample mapping modes
7. Advance sample loop features (can assign 8 different loop regions per zone)
8. Sample clip board
9. Graphic envelope editing
10. Stream samples from hard disk
Old 10th January 2011
Gear Maniac

i got the Komplete 6 box so from what I've been able to play with so far, I'd like to keep maschine as simple ,uncluttered , and not bloated.

i've been able to get around it rather quickly but i'm not sure I want a bunch of stuff in my way. In fact I'm pretty sure I don't want Maschine as as a full on multismpler by any means.

I see Battery as my best drum module , Kontakt as a great Instrument unit like rack samplers once were, and Maschine fits where my . The more stuff you add the less purpose built it becomes. As much as NI wasn't trying to recreate any MPC, they also weren't trying to repackage their own software. The next thing you know you end up with a full blown DAW/sampler. Do we really need a Ableton clone. That's were you ul;ultimately end up.IMHO
Old 10th January 2011
Lives for gear

You don't even own Maschine and it seems you have never used an MPC/MV. Otherwise you probably wouldn't feel that improving the sampler would make it bloated.

Maschine is already a multi-sampler. The GUI of NI products are very similar. Improving Maschine sampler so it incorporated Kontakt and Battery functions will not make it cluttered/bloated as you say. Having to add these samplers as plug ins within another sampler (Maschine) could possibly do the opposite IMHO.

NI created a sampling drum machine and MIDI production center. Which is the same as an MPC and MV. Where's the argument?
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search