The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
HIP HOP ARTIST WANTED IN AZ (new label)
Old 9th December 2005
Gear interested

HIP HOP ARTIST WANTED IN AZ (new label)

New indi label based in Az, looking for artist, email demo's to [email protected]. Hope to hear from the talented. Serious inquiries only please . Thank you
Old 9th December 2005
Gear addict

looking for producers too?
Old 9th December 2005
Gear interested

need heat???

for hot trax check seekheat.com
Old 9th December 2005
Lives for gear

indy label??? you giving advances or what?? how much $$ for promotion?? if you got dough here's the next big thing---all white boys-----this is one of our newer trax---if you like, email [email protected]
Attached Files

02 DONT SPEEK.mp3 (4.41 MB, 654 views)

Old 9th December 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazinheat
New indi label based in Az, looking for artist, email demo's to [email protected]. Hope to hear from the talented. Serious inquiries only please . Thank you
I thought you worked at Guitar Center?
Old 9th December 2005
Gear maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBelmont
I thought you worked at Guitar Center?
U serious?Interesting.

But on another tip though, Blazin, go seek out and see if a group called Joint Custody tickles ur fancy and if they vibing with what u can offer.They're from Arizona and are madd tight.I was very impressed with their style.They do everything themselves, including production, which is very nice indeed.Go check out there shows.They kinda remind me of little brother, sometimes, but on their own vibe.
Old 9th December 2005
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by filterayok
indy label??? you giving advances or what?? how much $$ for promotion?? if you got dough here's the next big thing---all white boys-----this is one of our newer trax---if you like, email [email protected]
This track has got problems in the low.......waaay too much sub bass! - s'shame, 'cause it's a cool track!
Old 9th December 2005
Gear interested

REPLY TO ALL POST

yes i do work at guitar center, great place to make contacts. No i dont need producers, i do most of our work ,and im good. I also have my insides to other top producers in the valley amd nation. No i am not giving advances, im not sony records. This is and indi label owned by myslef and a buddy of mine who plays in the NFL. We are looking for a mainstream act to produce , shop, get a major deal and pass them on. I don t really have the time to go to weblinks, if you want to send something at least post the link to my email [email protected]
Old 9th December 2005
Gear addict

Are you the sales manager in the pro audio department?
Old 10th December 2005
Gear interested

yup
Old 9th October 2015
Here for the gear

https://soundcloud.com/harrison-juice-keeton/hello-baby contact at 3139207869 or [email protected] click the soundcloud link for song
Old 9th October 2015
Gear Maniac

why just arizona
Old 9th October 2015
Lol 10 years later...
Old 9th October 2015
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bender412 View Post
Lol 10 years later...
just noticed
Search this Thread