The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Is there still space for raw/dirty hip hop in 2010 Plugin Presets/Expansions
Old 26th March 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaySickLy View Post
Well I was talking about Urban kids, not "black people" which is everyone that has the Urban life outlook.

It depends on your experience and the level of contact you currently have with real life people in the streets. The patterns and trends in such environments (I'm from LA) can be elusive and one really needs to be well studied in sociologal systems.

You'd have to understand the profile of a human beings identity and the different effects trauma and education have on the human brain.

The situations are indeed getting better because the internet influences us all and knowledge is power. Everyone is collectively smarter and more politically correct. It's the cynics who can't format such a timeline of positive progress because their vision is blurred by personal issues. But in reality the world is moving toward a greater good weather you are or are not individually or people are or are not personally to you.

When I speak like this I speak in a grander scope of analyzing patterns and deriving helpful information from them.

For example, understanding why people like what they like now, and if you know why, maybe you can use that information to make music that is effective.

The point is Urban people are feeling less grimy as a whole so they have less appetite for grimy music.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
i don't agree that people are collectively smarter; i think they are much more technically savvy, but not smarter. certainly, american speakers of english are losing their grip on the language. i know very few people that (even know the difference between less and fewer) that speak or write the language well (aside from academic writing).

look at public schools and poor literacy and graduation rates...across the board, not just the inner city. they just fired an entire school's teachers somewhere back east! MA, i think. speaking of which, schools are not really safe; we're always hearing about sexual and physical assualts (and now female teachers on boys), internet bullying, kids taking guns to schools.

we are not moving toward a greater good.

people are as dysfunctional as hell with a 1/2 divorce rate. people are cheating like crazy and even starting other families! heinous crimes and stuff are off the charts. look south of the border and see how "good" things are there.

would you guess that teen suicides are higher or lower than ten years ago?

here in cali (your state, too) they let criminals out of jail because there is no money to house them.

we still have no cure for the common cold.

i do not share your optimism, i'm afraid.
Old 26th March 2010
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodesp04 View Post
like any product if there's a consumer that wants it, they'll be someone willing to provide it. i like my fair share of the old and the new. the latest thing that was kinda "dirty" that i liked was this:

Nottz - Shine So Bright Video
YES YOU ARE CORRECT!!!!!! THE CONSUMERS ARE THE CRITICS! and now we've got this figured. Get yall asses back to work.
Old 26th March 2010
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by fooloof View Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------
i don't agree that people are collectively smarter; i think they are much more technically savvy, but not smarter. certainly, american speakers of english are losing their grip on the language. i know very few people that (even know the difference between less and fewer) that speak or write the language well (aside from academic writing).

look at public schools and poor literacy and graduation rates...across the board, not just the inner city. they just fired an entire school's teachers somewhere back east! MA, i think. speaking of which, schools are not really safe; we're always hearing about sexual and physical assualts (and now female teachers on boys), internet bullying, kids taking guns to schools.

we are not moving toward a greater good.

people are as dysfunctional as hell with a 1/2 divorce rate. people are cheating like crazy and even starting other families! heinous crimes and stuff are off the charts. look south of the border and see how "good" things are there.

would you guess that teen suicides are higher or lower than ten years ago?

here in cali (your state, too) they let criminals out of jail because there is no money to house them.

we still have no cure for the common cold.

i do not share your optimism, i'm afraid.
Ah but you do my friend, because my optimism is actually encompassing of your opinion, and the opinion of your competitors in this opinion. My opinion is as broad and simple as: there are varying points of view. My point of view is that there are various points of views! That is what I am trying to convey: the importance of steping back and looking at it from the ultimate perspective that encompasses all prospectives. In another thread I talked about how music is changing and how some people believe it and or the world are getting better and some believe that it is getting worse. You are obviously on that side. But I am on the side of just understanding you and why you feel that way and understanding them and why they feel that way, and then figuring out what power or money or knowledge I can gain from that information to work towards success.

The fact that I ask why, (why do people do what they do and are what they are) is what lifts me above all the bs so that I can synthesize truth from it.

What's your motivation?

In the case of someone who thinks the world is getting worse? Fear.

(not fear like your getting chased by a dog, but more deep and abstract like when Yoda didn't trust Anakin because he sensed fear in him. (which breeds hate)).
Old 26th March 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaySickLy View Post
Ah but you do my friend, because my optimism is actually encompassing of your opinion, and the opinion of your competitors in this opinion. My opinion is as broad and simple as: there are varying points of view. My point of view is that there are various points of views! That is what I am trying to convey: the importance of steping back and looking at it from the ultimate perspective that encompasses all prospectives. In another thread I talked about how music is changing and how some people believe it and or the world are getting better and some believe that it is getting worse. You are obviously on that side. But I am on the side of just understanding you and why you feel that way and understanding them and why they feel that way, and then figuring out what power or money or knowledge I can gain from that information to work towards success.

The fact that I ask why, (why do people do what they do and are what they are) is what lifts me above all the bs so that I can synthesize truth from it.

What's your motivation?

In the case of someone who thinks the world is getting worse? Fear.

(not fear like your getting chased by a dog, but more deep and abstract like when Yoda didn't trust Anakin because he sensed fear in him. (which breeds hate)).
not "fear", but facts and events, some of which i mentioned previously. what makes you think the world is getting better, and what is your definition of better?
Old 26th March 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodesp04 View Post
like any product if there's a consumer that wants it, they'll be someone willing to provide it. i like my fair share of the old and the new. the latest thing that was kinda "dirty" that i liked was this:

Nottz - Shine So Bright Video
thanks!
Old 26th March 2010
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by excLOUsiv View Post
You are right that SOME people are getting smarter and things are getting better for SOME people. Some people are actually getting more stupid and some people things are getting worse.

I can't help but think you're a bit of a victim of US propaganda and not really looking at the whole world and where it's heading politically on the grande scale, and actually know what's really happening, what's going on behind the scenes, where things are leading to on the actual grand time scale, and why.

I get the sense you look around your bubble and see less griminess, and figure..hmm...the world is getting better and the TV and what I read in college is right. Than you dismiss any other info. that is more pertinent to people who don't live in your backyard, and blame it on personal issues to keep your bubble intact, cause it doesn't fit in your particular version of reality.

You're intelligent, no doubt, but I see you've bought into your programming, and not really looking at the world. You have to look a little past than what's just a little further down the road to get the real point. You also have to delve a bit harder into history to help connect the dots, or else you'll believe that just cause you have an iPhone the rest of the world is going to get better and we are truly on a spiritually enlightened and scientific path to a future utopia, or whatever other BS your news is feeding you in your bubble.
Im sorry to call you out on this but i think you know just enough to not know anything at all. BaySickLy is correct btw and is actually the only reason this thread is worth reading. TV? I dont watch much tv and am not in a bubble. In fact I think anyone who wants music to be the same forever (early 90s) is thinking in a bubble no disrespect. I love the early 90s sound but my god guys lets hear something new. Being a trend follower with some 808s and autotune is the same as over using grimey samples and drumloops.

As for the original topic. It seems like everyone in this thread loves the hell out of the early 90s which is fine. I dont think it will be back on the radio anytime soon tho. Im actually fine with that. Why? Because grimey hiphop is all around me every day. I record it all the time. You can make good money grindin some rough ass hiphop. I think the problem is there are too many people not thinking about there music as a business...but instead more of a hobby. Those same people are not going to make a living off of their craft which means they arent being heard. This is the same for most tho.

The question is am i the only one noticing it? How can we make grimey hiphop sound new? Last thing is please dont go to the radio for answers....EVER!!
Old 26th March 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by excLOUsiv View Post
YouTube - Erykah Badu - Umm Hmm

okayplayer - Hip Hop Music, Reviews, News, Interviews, Blogs and Discussion Board - Audio: Erykah Badu "Strawberry Incense (prod. Madlib)"

There may be another one floating around too.

And even more off-topic, and since I'm posting links anyways here's a link to a collab. Mayer Hawthorne from Stones Throw Linking up with Snoop Dogg.

YouTube - SNOOP DOGG MEETS MAYER HAWTHORNE

None of this is raw Hip Hop, but it's still good music.
thanks
Old 27th March 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyundercaste View Post
Im sorry to call you out on this but i think you know just enough to not know anything at all. BaySickLy is correct btw and is actually the only reason this thread is worth reading. TV? I dont watch much tv and am not in a bubble. In fact I think anyone who wants music to be the same forever (early 90s) is thinking in a bubble no disrespect. I love the early 90s sound but my god guys lets hear something new. Being a trend follower with some 808s and autotune is the same as over using grimey samples and drumloops.

As for the original topic. It seems like everyone in this thread loves the hell out of the early 90s which is fine. I dont think it will be back on the radio anytime soon tho. Im actually fine with that. Why? Because grimey hiphop is all around me every day. I record it all the time. You can make good money grindin some rough ass hiphop. I think the problem is there are too many people not thinking about there music as a business...but instead more of a hobby. Those same people are not going to make a living off of their craft which means they arent being heard. This is the same for most tho.

The question is am i the only one noticing it? How can we make grimey hiphop sound new? Last thing is please dont go to the radio for answers....EVER!!
you have taken the original question as have most totally out of context if you think this is about the 90s. I am talking about the sound itself. Not so much using drum loops and samples even 80s pop had some grittiness in the drums. Can a sound like that ever again be popular? Or is it always going to be sterile over processed drums. I dont mind keyboard melodies in fact I encourage people to do them if they are good at it.
Old 27th March 2010
Gear Addict

Quote:

Alright, I said what I said and stand by it, so this is the last that I'm going to say, than I'm dropping this topic.

As far as Baysickly if you take out all his grand posturing his whole viewpoint breaks down to him just being an opportunist. That's it! That's his whole outlook and schtick. He's a bottom feeder looking for people and areas to exploit. It's also obvious in the sense that he doesn't have a sense of his true expression and just wants others to tell him what to produce and what's going to be hot so he can jump on the bandwagon. He pretty much represents fully what's wrong with music and people today. If you think it's the right perspective that's cool, but I don't. So we can just agree to disagree, and move on.

As far far as the rest, kevwest above said it right.
Old 27th March 2010
I hate to sound old, but like many people have said time and time again, I cant listen to lil wayne, souljah boy etc.. I can respect the fact they makeing mad money off "whatever sells", but thats where it ends..
..Too bad the game drops names too much, his style is what mainstrem hiphop should be like today, mainstreem with an underground touch to it.

I miss me some old grimey rap..
..Heres a snippet of what my crews workin on.. ..Is there ANY audience out there for this kinda stuff? IMO the stuff were makeing is whats missing in HipHop.. we got more stuff, but its all mixed in the most worst rooms on the worst speakers haha..
Attached Files
Old 27th March 2010
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevWest View Post
you have taken the original question as have most totally out of context if you think this is about the 90s. I am talking about the sound itself. Not so much using drum loops and samples even 80s pop had some grittiness in the drums. Can a sound like that ever again be popular? Or is it always going to be sterile over processed drums. I dont mind keyboard melodies in fact I encourage people to do them if they are good at it.
I think its possible but only in the way that the 80s (sound) has been remade today. it will sound a lil different and maybe even better depending on the listener. It seems that even when styles come back around they have a different flavor.

We also have to consider the fact that samples and drumloops are what made that style of mixing what it is to some degree. I think if that sound was ever popular again it would be partly because of that style of music coming back as well.

The best kind of mixing is when the song for the most part mixes it self which im sure was the case on most of the songs your thinking of.

I personally would love to see more live band style hiphop. That would be a great way to introduce that sound.
Old 27th March 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
I personally would love to see more live band style hiphop. That would be a great way to introduce that sound.
I agree and have been saying this for years. With technology the way it is and the fact that its now easier than ever to get people to play songs together you would think someone would already be doing that.
Old 27th March 2010
You guys are stuck in the 90's (as I get a lot of times)... It was a great era of hip-hop.. I've listened to Tribe, De La, PE, and NAS that it's forever engraved in my brains! I love it!
there's plenty of underground stuff that has that "vibe" and that "dirty" sound out today though.. what about mfdoom??
The mainstream rap today is all about the party, and the club.. it's dance music.. that's not bad.. I feel like that's where hip-hop should be sometimes... what about Lil' Wayne.. some of that stuff is pretty raw! just his voice is raw and dirty.. in fact.. there's plenty of "dirty" mainstream hip-hop that's out today IMHO..

there's not much live bands in hip-hop.. there's a reason.. you can more different sounds from playing with a DJ... the Groove is different with a live band.. you can't use samples as easily with a live band.. There's plenty of local hip-hop acts with decent rappers and a live band and I tend to not like them because there's not enough variety in sounds.. hip-hop has a lot of layers that you can get building tracks but can't necessarily get with a live band.. that being said... Jay Z does some NICE live stuff with a band.. but he has strings, horns, etc backing him up to fill out the sound..

Anyway.. I think you guys should move on.. embrace Lil' Wayne and Kanye... etc.. Get out of the 90's (I have to tell myself that) that's just my 2 cents.. by the way.. Kanye's Late Registration is one of the greatest hip-hop albums of all time in my opinion and that came out within the last 5 years.. any thoughts on that?
Old 27th March 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by basementx View Post
You guys are stuck in the 90's (as I get a lot of times)... It was a great era of hip-hop.. I've listened to Tribe, De La, PE, and NAS that it's forever engraved in my brains! I love it!
there's plenty of underground stuff that has that "vibe" and that "dirty" sound out today though.. what about mfdoom??
The mainstream rap today is all about the party, and the club.. it's dance music.. that's not bad.. I feel like that's where hip-hop should be sometimes... what about Lil' Wayne.. some of that stuff is pretty raw! just his voice is raw and dirty.. in fact.. there's plenty of "dirty" mainstream hip-hop that's out today IMHO..

there's not much live bands in hip-hop.. there's a reason.. you can more different sounds from playing with a DJ... the Groove is different with a live band.. you can't use samples as easily with a live band.. There's plenty of local hip-hop acts with decent rappers and a live band and I tend to not like them because there's not enough variety in sounds.. hip-hop has a lot of layers that you can get building tracks but can't necessarily get with a live band.. that being said... Jay Z does some NICE live stuff with a band.. but he has strings, horns, etc backing him up to fill out the sound..

Anyway.. I think you guys should move on.. embrace Lil' Wayne and Kanye... etc.. Get out of the 90's (I have to tell myself that) that's just my 2 cents.. by the way.. Kanye's Late Registration is one of the greatest hip-hop albums of all time in my opinion and that came out within the last 5 years.. any thoughts on that?
yeah some of these guys may be stuck in the 90s Im not. I just wish there was more balance rather than the stuff being shoved in our faces as the only hip hop out. I hate MF Dooms music to be honest too. I like Lil Waynes older material but dont like anything after Tha Carter 2. Wayne without Fresh just dont work for me. I love Kanye's material and cats say I am wilding when I say that Late Registration is his best work. I also love Scarface's The Fix. I like everything Jay Z has put out. I cant think of a wack Jay Z album including Kingdom Come which has a few dope tracks on it. I just feel that sonically why is there only a place for clean music even a lot of the underground stuff like say a 9th Wonder for example sounds clean as hell. Maybe its just me though I am going back to the new Meth Ghost and Rae album if I have to embrace Drake to enjoy hip hop Ill go back to being throw back.
Old 27th March 2010
lol.. sounds like you're just looking for some new stuff to listen to! I know how you feel.. I can't wair for some GREAT hip-hop to come out..

Oh.. I actually really like Kingdom come... GREAT grooves.. the first song is KILLER!.. the rest are NICE.

BTW I checked out the mixtape I am a spitter vol 1.. I liked it.. nice lyrics..
Old 27th March 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
lol.. sounds like you're just looking for some new stuff to listen to! I know how you feel.. I can't wair for some GREAT hip-hop to come out..

Oh.. I actually really like Kingdom come... GREAT grooves.. the first song is KILLER!.. the rest are NICE.

BTW I checked out the mixtape I am a spitter vol 1.. I liked it.. nice lyrics..
thanks for the support that project meant alot to me i took more of a puffy role on it and ive gotten a good response from it
Old 28th March 2010
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by fooloof View Post
not "fear", but facts and events, some of which i mentioned previously. what makes you think the world is getting better, and what is your definition of better?
that would be part of what ones moral choice is to make based on how they view the world. It would range anywhere from an anarchistic or selfish to biblical motivatio. And everything in between. But to me the spread and exchange of information is what I consider a good thing because it makes knowledge accessible to almost everyone. Which leads to a better civilization.
Old 28th March 2010
Here for the gear

Hola!

My first post, lurker 4 ever!

How in the world are ya'll not talking about Jay Electronica!

:D
Old 28th March 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:

I think that approaching using a band just requires a bit of imagination vs its hard or it doesn't sound like so and so's record.

I think if you know what you're doing and you know how to match your desires to your tools and your players then a live band is just as useful as a sampler or a Fantom.

I use session players for every track I produce since 2006 and the only that's really been a stepping stone for me has been using better recording techniques and choose gear to fit the desired result.

I mean we're not making Bitter Little Pill, its more like ok its a funk track, so lets go for the funk vibe, via the playing, the micing, the signal chain, the way we use the room, the pocket we all are trying to fit into.

Working with live bands for other genres of music as their engineer has really helped me incorporate that into my sound. People definitely hear hip hop when they listen to the stuff I'm showing them.

If we want to push the envelope a little bit and kind of experiment thats fine too, hip hop needs more barriers to break down. Whats a war without a mission?

I personally have more respect for people that have music that sounds like they actually spent time on it. I haven't been overly impressed this year with a good chunk of hip hop or rock and roll for that matter.

Blakroc's album is truly a splendid work that regardless of any industry bull****, sounds like magic. Those guys have that throwback thing down!

I think if anything studying those videos will not only help you understand how they got the sound they were going for but also how some of those techniques can be used for other types of hip hop music.

Tape, old school compressors and juicy preamps all help to get that girth and grit you guys seem to be wishing for.

Disco D (RIP) was a huge proponent of some really nice outboard gear. I remember he had that site where you could send him your stems and he would run your recordings through his gear for a fee. Either way he was a big inspiration and influence on how I pieced together my rack and I always chuckle when I hear people tell me that this or that is "too much for hip hop."

No such thing... we frickin invented our own technology for crying out loud!!

Peace
Illumination
Old 28th March 2010
Gear Nut

"raw/dirty" hip hop in 2010? It just dropped last week - Amazon.com: Exxecution: Marco Polo & Ruste Juxx: Music

Scratch hooks and all!!!
Old 28th March 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by illacov View Post
I think that approaching using a band just requires a bit of imagination vs its hard or it doesn't sound like so and so's record.

I think if you know what you're doing and you know how to match your desires to your tools and your players then a live band is just as useful as a sampler or a Fantom.
no doubt it's possible.. I'm just saying a lot of time the "live band" hip-hop acts I hear are not layered enough.. there's something missing.. I dont personally (usually) like the rock band format in hip-hop.. there needs to be more.. maybe more keyboard sounds.. I mean the Roots do it really well and it's cool, but there IS something missing to me..
Old 28th March 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
no doubt it's possible.. I'm just saying a lot of time the "live band" hip-hop acts I hear are not layered enough.. there's something missing.. I dont personally (usually) like the rock band format in hip-hop.. there needs to be more.. maybe more keyboard sounds.. I mean the Roots do it really well and it's cool, but there IS something missing to me..
One of the big caveats with the live band is that you lose your studio sound if you have music that NEEDS that.

If you compose to the live aspect of your group's sound, then people aren't as disappointed.

The Roots are highly respected by me. I think you just have to accept them for what they are and move on.

Usually the biggest thing I see missing with bands period nowadays is stage presence.

Band or no band, I keep seeing rappers that are flat our garbage live. With or without the backing track/dj/live band. They bring **** down in flames. No personality.

That's why I love playing 3 or 400 person crowds because its more intimate. Big 3k crowds and the like you kind of get a sort of disconnect, usually because the stage is GIGANTIC and you don't get the same sort of rhythmic pulse from your players because they are stupid far away.

I actually think if we play a large venue again, I'm going to cram my player's together or something so we can feel each other better. The festival we're premiering at usually draws close to 10,000 people. So on a bad day about 5k. Its outside, so the on stage fill sound is gonna be eh.... But you gotta let those hairy joints swing!

Peace
Illumination
Old 29th March 2010
Old 29th March 2010
Lives for gear

I think folks aint listening to enough of the right music, today its up to you to find the music that you want to hear, all the tools are out there.
Old 29th March 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by illacov View Post
I actually think if we play a large venue again, I'm going to cram my player's together or something so we can feel each other better. The festival we're premiering at usually draws close to 10,000 people. So on a bad day about 5k. Its outside, so the on stage fill sound is gonna be eh.... But you gotta let those hairy joints swing!

Peace
Illumination
I've done that before (cramming the band together a bit) when performing with jazz and pop acts and I find it works! I don't like the band being SO spread apart..

I actually haven't performed my hip-hop tracks yet.. but when I do I don't know how I will do it.. and getting a DJ seems to be the solution.. either that or a couple of keyboard players.. It's like you said.. if you make the music geared toward the studio and all your samples and keyboard sounds it makes it more difficult
Old 31st March 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillysoulman View Post
Q-- Did The Temptations and The Four Tops have` all of that crap??
A--Nope. They had longevity.
I'm beginning to wonder whether you frequent the right forum, there must be some soul, old timer mutual backslapping community out there that will appreciate this 70's funk facism.
I love old records as much as any self respecting beatmaker but this negative, bullying stuff is getting boring. It's not education. It's a turnoff, regardless of the current state of the industry.
Old 31st March 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_G View Post
I'm beginning to wonder whether you frequent the right forum, there must be some soul, old timer mutual backslapping community out there that will appreciate this 70's funk facism.
I love old records as much as any self respecting beatmaker but this negative, bullying stuff is getting boring. It's not education. It's a turnoff, regardless of the current state of the industry.
have you seen his discography? Hes earned the right to talk sh*t
Old 1st April 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by beat you down View Post
be careful!!

first symptoms... before you know it you're doing 808 sawtooth auto-tune crap.

You forgot to say... and making money.
Old 1st April 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cheese View Post
What do you mean? I thought Autotune defined our decade.
Oh. When I said sound, I meant a sound that moved the genres forward not backward.heh
Old 2nd April 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevWest View Post
yeah some of these guys may be stuck in the 90s Im not. I just wish there was more balance rather than the stuff being shoved in our faces as the only hip hop out.

The one thing I don't think people realize is how a whole generation of artist have been skipped and are stuck inbetween the 90's and the current stuff. Alot of us are not stuck in the 90's, we just didn't more than a few new artists since the 90's that are "hip hop" based. Everyone has held the tourch for so long that you have 40+ year old people and teens/early 20's. That leaves a lot of us in a place where we really enjoy music but have to rely on a small amout of professionals, the small amount of underground stuff getting released, and the net. I truely think our time has come however, it has been long overdue and I know more than a few people who have patiently waited on a professional level for 10+ years without really being released and they are ready to break down the doors.

As for "dirty", just logistically, I don't think we will ever have it to the same extent it was. Even myself, I like "cleaner" hip hop, not the midi sound, no character, slowed down techno beats, I just appricate a cleaner mix now. Even in my own music, I actually have been using software for so long that I actually prefer the clean sound I get sampling into my computer and software. Not that you can make "dirty" or "gritty" stuff in software, I just personally like it cleaner now, something I never have thought. As more and more people use things that aren't inheartantly colored, sampling gritty vinyl, and using drum banks, I think it will be harder to find.

That said, I know ALOT of people on the net who have nice, gritty sounding hip hop, some very 90's NY type stuff, some more moderned but influneced off of it. I think it is great but I just don't see someone investing in these people so the only way you are going to get it is if you find it yourself. It won't be in your record store.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search