The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Which is best Antares Autotune Product to buy?
Old 17th November 2009
Gear Head

Which is best Antares Autotune Product to buy?

I'm not an engineer, but the studio I'm using only has a basic, older version of Autotune, and I'd like to get some special effects from a different version of autotune. Not a T-Pain sound cause that's played out, but something crazy that me and the engineer can cook up.

What's the best autotune plugin? I've checked out EVO and EFX but couldn't get the free samples to work. Could some people give me some opinions on any you think I should get and why?

Thanks in advance.
Old 17th November 2009
Gear Addict

The EVO version is the "real deal" version. The EFX version is just for the T-pain crowd. If you want maximum flexibility, go for the EVO version...

-Freematik
Old 17th November 2009
Gear Head

Thanks... Since I'm not an engineer and will be bouncing around to different studios throughout time. Do you happen to know if one purchase will work with PC and Mac? And also, will I be able to install it on more than one computer if I uninstall it after my session is over?
Old 17th November 2009
Here for the gear

I will tell you..Yes it comes for PC and MAC and you need to buy an iLok key to use it cuz when you buy the autotune you need to rigester it and download the code in to the iLok then you can use the autotune in your PC or in any PC or MAC with the iLok key pluged in the PC or Mac you want to use the auto tune in.

Sorry for my bad English

wish you all the best

Abdullah Al balushi
Old 17th November 2009
Gear Head

Thanks for the help.
Closed
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
♾️ Similar Threads
🎙️ View mentioned gear