The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Whoa - Chris Brown's "Crawl"...who's Involved??
Old 14th November 2009
Gear Head

Whoa - Chris Brown's "Crawl"...who's Involved??

wow

Dont know if you guys have seen/heard the new single from CB. Whatever ur feelings r towards him, you gotta love this record!

Does anybody have any clue who produced and mixed this record? What a great sound!

Any insight on the hugeness of those vocals? Just from listening to the music alone, which sounds awesome, sounds like The Underdogs who did the CB/Jordin Sparks record.

Any info on this record would be awesome
Show replies
Old 14th November 2009
Lives for gear

Crawl (Chris Brown song) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Love this song, esp the chorus, sounds like something Kristin Chenoweth would sing, and has Bjorkesque epicness without her terrible vocals.

(oh snap I just compared this song to 2 completely unrelated artists and used the suffix -esque...I sound like a music reviewer ) heh
Show replies
Old 15th November 2009 | Show parent
Gear Head

oh yeah

what a song! The chorus is unbelieveable. I would really like to know who mixed this record and if it was itb/otb.

I remember i heard that the J.Sparks/CB record was done in the box which i couldnt believe.

Talk about a comeback single
Show replies
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGRUUDZ View Post
oh yeah

what a song! The chorus is unbelieveable. I would really like to know who mixed this record and if it was itb/otb.

I remember i heard that the J.Sparks/CB record was done in the box which i couldnt believe.

Talk about a comeback single
You remember you heard it was mixed ITB and couldn't believe it?
You do know we're in 2009 right?
What's makes you think great sounding records can't be mixed ITB? It happens all the time and it should 'cause there are pretty damn good plugs now man.
Show replies
Deleted #29527
Both the song and the mix are top notch!
Show replies
Lives for gear

The first thing that jumped out at me on his vocals was a decent amount of sibilance and hiss, but not the bad sounding kind...

This is another song with that epic feel. Keyshia Cole - Trust feat. Monica - Free MP3 Stream on IMEEM Music
Show replies
Gear Maniac

“Crawl,” co-written by Brown and produced by Adam Messinger and Nasri Atweh for Three Piece Productions!
Show replies
Closed
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear