The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Korg Trition/ Reason 4.0 HALP!!!!
Old 1st July 2009
Gear Head

Korg Trition/ Reason 4.0 HALP!!!!

is there a way i am able to load some sounds from reason on my PC into my Korg Trition?

i have some synths i used for a recording that i want to use live without going thru having to hook a MIDI controller up to my laptop live

thank you in advance
Old 1st July 2009
Gear Addict

HELP!!!!

The only way I could think of is either recording or transfering loops/sequences of these synths in the the Triton and trigger them or multi-sample your synths into the T to play them from there. Especially the latter would probably be pretty laborious...

Maybe somebody else can share some enlightenment.
Old 2nd July 2009
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by korbes View Post
The only way I could think of is either recording or transfering loops/sequences of these synths in the the Triton and trigger them or multi-sample your synths into the T to play them from there. Especially the latter would probably be pretty laborious...

Maybe somebody else can share some enlightenment.
Only way I know of....
You would have to manually sample and map each key stroke + different velocities, to each key on your Triton. That would take forever though.
Old 2nd July 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTEpro View Post
is there a way i am able to load some sounds from reason on my PC into my Korg Trition?

i have some synths i used for a recording that i want to use live without going thru having to hook a MIDI controller up to my laptop live

thank you in advance
you have 2 options.
1. sample it into your triton and create a patch.
2. use ur triton as a midi controller in reason

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search