The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Marijuana
Old 11th August 2005
Gear Addict

Marijuana

How come everyone raps better when they twist those good buds? haha

Obviously this is a joke...don't take offense. But.........I am kind of serious.

How important is ganj in your signal chain??

edit: this could apply to all forms of music and art
Old 11th August 2005
Lives for gear

willie nelson, bob marley, jimi hendrix, and a whole lot of rock bands, jazz artists, and r&b singers think so as well as rappers.

I think it helps remove blocks when creating. that may be a cop out though.
Old 11th August 2005
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlotto
willie nelson, bob marley, jimi hendrix, and a whole lot of rock bands, jazz artists, and r&b singers think so as well as rappers.

I think it helps remove blocks when creating. that may be a cop out though.
Oh, I know

Well, artists in general definetly use mind altering substances for inspiration.

I play guitar and rap...for me personally I can play guitar as well sober; but after I smoke I can start busting freestyles. Maybe it has something to do with the fact I'm not as confident in my rap skills as I am with my guitar skills..not sure.

Anyway, rock on.
Old 11th August 2005
There is only one

i dont really view pot as an "intoxicant", at least like alcohol where it impairs your judgement... pot is more of an enhancement for the brain. i seriously dont know why its illegal [well i know why] becuase it doesnt kill people, it makes you more passive rather than aggressive. and personally, i find it seriously enhances creativity.
Old 11th August 2005
Lives for gear

...because everything is better when you're high.
Old 11th August 2005
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoneface
...because everything is better when you're high.
hahah!
Old 11th August 2005
Gear Guru

Many ideas with pot smokers ... BIG IDEAS! Given the years I was occasionally high (enough that it never left my psyche) and the years since that I've been around stoned people who think they're smarter and more enlightened as a result, these big ideas seem fragmented and silly.

Living is about choice and any drug limits our choices. Marijuana is only expanding the choices the first few times we do it, when we 'visit' that form of consciousness. After the first few visits habits take shape, and we are as locked in as before. It's like any vacation ... we dont live there.

Pot or LSD or mushrooms are different yet are all 'visiting' drugs. To really live where we visit on these drugs at first takes work, and the choice to come or go in time.

No offense to those who do it but once you've been stoned 10 to 20 times the positive effects are worn off and basically you're looking at escapism and habit. If the art we make is also escapist, then its a match made in heaven. But there is more to life than escapist art so it doesnt work for everyone.

As far as creativity enhancement ... again, I disagree completely. It may seem that way but it's a limited form of creativity that pot allows, and it comes at the expense of emotional and physical connections.

To back up a bit, any drug only works as the body has the ability to experience that same thing with it's own chemicals. So a drug is a forced situation, and anything forced is not freedom... and freedom is the basis of choice and choice is the basis of creativity. Lowered inhibitions (alcohol) may feel like freedom, or increased brain width (pot) may feel like freedom, but it's limited compared to self-discipline and mind, heart, body balance.

How does pot force the issue, doesnt it expand the mind? Pot makes the brain and the individual dominant, in anyone. The way we act is individual in nature but the effect on us is chemical and universal, this is why there are types of stoners, in groups of behaviors that are categorical and universal. Stoner jokes are funny beause they have a basis in shared experience observing individuals act in similar patterns.

Art is best when it comes from a whole person ... balanced in all 3 of the major centers, head, physical body and emotions ... and best when it's universal, not just personal and/or intellectual and/or physical.

Pot spoking for anyone causes certain ideas to predominate, and for ideas in general to outweigh the physical and emotional senses. The body and the heart have an intelligence that is trumped by the brain with psychoactive chemicals, not to mention the 6th sense which is dulled, blurred or becomes imaginarily inflated.

On topic, maybe rapping is easier high because it's mostly a brain thing ... all about the ideas, and the thinker. The beats are physical, and the rap is intellectual. The compassion and sensitivity aspects are limited. That's not a knock, just a fact. Most rap is not subtle in the jazz or abstract sense of the word. It's blatant, and individual/idea driven.
Old 11th August 2005
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucey
Many ideas with pot smokers ... BIG IDEAS! Given the years I was occasionally high (enough that it never left my psyche) and the years since that I've been around stoned people who think they're smarter and more enlightened as a result, these big ideas seem fragmented and silly.

Living is about choice and any drug limits our choices. Marijuana is only expanding the choices the first few times we do it, when we 'visit' that form of consciousness. After the first few visits habits take shape, and we are as locked in as before. It's like any vacation ... we dont live there.

Pot or LSD or mushrooms are different yet are all 'visiting' drugs. To really live where we visit on these drugs at first takes work, and the choice to come or go in time.

No offense to those who do it but once you've been stoned 10 to 20 times the positive effects are worn off and basically you're looking at escapism and habit. If the art we make is also escapist, then its a match made in heaven. But there is more to life than escapist art so it doesnt work for everyone.

As far as creativity enhancement ... again, I disagree completely. It may seem that way but it's a limited form of creativity that pot allows, and it comes at the expense of emotional and physical connections.

To back up a bit, any drug only works as the body has the ability to experience that same thing with it's own chemicals. So a drug is a forced situation, and anything forced is not freedom... and freedom is the basis of choice and choice is the basis of creativity. Lowered inhibitions (alcohol) may feel like freedom, or increased brain width (pot) may feel like freedom, but it's limited compared to self-discipline and mind, heart, body balance.

How does pot force the issue, doesn't it expand the mind? Pot makes the brain and the individual dominant, in anyone. The way we act is individual in nature but the effect on us is chemical and universal, this is why there are types of stoners, in groups of behaviors that are categorical and universal. Stoner jokes are funny beause they have a basis in shared experience observing individuals act in similar patterns.

Pot smoking for anyone causes certain ideas to predominate, and for ideas in general to outweigh the physical and emotional senses. The body and the heart have an intelligence that is trumped by the brain with psychoactive chemicals, not to mention the 6th sense which is dulled, blurred or becomes imaginarily inflated.

On topic, maybe rapping is easier high because it's mostly a brain thing ... all about the ideas, and the thinker. The beats are physical, and the rap is intellectual. The compassion and sensitivity aspects are limited. That's not a knock, just a fact. Most rap is not subtle in the jazz or abstract sense of the word. It's blatant, and individual/idea driven.
I could not disagree more about the effects of pot. I use it far less often than I did in the past (smoked it every day for about a year freshman year of college), but when I revisit it I find it helps me not escape my creative limitations, but at least become more cognizant of them. I don't "expand" my mind, I just see where the limits are. "Far out," I know. Anyway. I find my physical senses are quite heightened, as is my ability to feel emotion (that may just be my neurosis in particular, because I tend to be a more reason/logic person in daily life). Ask any of my friends what sex is like while stoned.

Pot works on us because we have cannabinoid receptors in our brain. It's natural! Alcohol's the real poison... all up in your liver like a bitch.

Quote:
Art is best when it comes from a whole person ... balanced in all 3 of the major centers, head, physical body and emotions ... and best when it's universal, not just personal and/or intellectual and/or physical.
Okay, this is clearly not true. I can point to a bajillion artists who were clearly out of balance with themselves. Look at the 60's... the 20's... Beethoven. McCartney and Lennon certainly were messed up - awful childhoods, immature attitudes toward the world, that certainly changed later but heavily influenced their music (although certainly drugs came in early for them, as they popped pills during their stint in Germany to stay awake while they played all night). Individual works of art may be either escapist, or celebratory, or neither, but I'd imagine it's hard to argue that the most famous artists are famous because of their level-headedness and Zen. Art tends to be made IN SEARCH OF balance and calm, not BECAUSE OF balance and calm.

I also cannot agree that pot is a "visiting" drug, in the same way that I cannot agree that mushrooms' effects are only temporary. Each and every person I've known who has shroomed has upon ending their trip come to understand something that has literally changed their outlook on life - every time. Much like, for me, when I remember a dream - it's a trip into the terrain of the soul. I'm an existentialist, but an optimistic one - I believe that we're all islands floating in the same ocean. That said, pot is best used as a shared experience, much like trips. People are more likely to speak their minds, stupid as their minds may actually be. But that's life, I guess.
Old 11th August 2005
Gear Addict

i've been rapping and smoking for many years, in the bay area, NEXT TO HUMBOLDT lol

and i keep them seperate
my mouth gets dry, i slur my words, i lose motivation
it's not really a thing to do for me when i want to be productive
Old 11th August 2005
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by moeses
i've been rapping and smoking for many years, in the bay area, NEXT TO HUMBOLDT lol

and i keep them seperate
my mouth gets dry, i slur my words, i lose motivation
it's not really a thing to do for me when i want to be productive
you slur your words HIGH??? that only happens when i'm super drunk....
Old 11th August 2005
Lives for gear

I gave it up..it is true that people have at times created the music we hear in the most extreme states possible..but for most of us..dispair and a bad chest lie on the other side of that rainbow..
Old 11th August 2005
Lives for gear

what if the "artist"(user) wants to record the sound of smoke blowing over your mics? does that change anything?
Old 11th August 2005
Lives for gear

i cant see this effecting my decision..or his cd sales
Old 11th August 2005
Lives for gear

How about when they want to smoke in your recording space, or your control room?

A what point do you draw the line? do you tell them to go do it in the lounge? or outside, in the parking lot in their car/van?

Do you encourage, or advocate "artists" getting high? or is it simply about money...

do you think that smoking marijuana opens the doors to psychoacoustic perception?

just curious about other peoples opinions...
Old 11th August 2005
Lives for gear

I used to puff myself..now I have a strict no smoking policy in my rooms..with signs and everything..I am not included in the galaxy of superstars who had a spliff and made a hit..it just messed with my mix and with my output..that is my story on that.
Old 11th August 2005
Gear Head

Main ingredient, nothing special like it's pretty much as having a cup of tea. Any excessive boozing mostly ends up with loops and tweaking knobs just for fun, the track isnt going anywhere. The hash and weed take the focus out of everything except details to what Im working on, whether that pre production or mixing. On hiphop I must say that I've done the best tracks with a good dosage of thc preferably somewhere 3 o' clock at night finishing at dawn.

It's enevitable anyway, Im surrounded with coffeeshops lol! At my house, studio etc..
Old 11th August 2005
Gear Guru

If it works for you it works for you. No personal judgment against anyone using.

I dont want to hijack, but to respond to these 2 ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by s00p3rm4n
Art tends to be made IN SEARCH OF balance and calm, not BECAUSE OF balance and calm.
Right ... and the search ends early with drugs involved.

Quote:
I also cannot agree that pot is a "visiting" drug, in the same way that I cannot agree that mushrooms' effects are only temporary. Each and every person I've known who has shroomed has upon ending their trip come to understand something that has literally changed their outlook on life - every time. Much like, for me, when I remember a dream - it's a trip into the terrain of the soul. I'm an existentialist,
You're describing what I'm calling visiting ...

And there are no existentialists in America! No offense, but in a western commerce that's another visitation.

Old 11th August 2005
no ssl yet
I work sober

I work sober, maybe drunk the night before, but I WORK SOBER. LOL OF course the HIGH dude feels he is doing things better. But I dont usually agree. All the times that I've worked high have lead to wasted time. Today, I smoke nothing and drink occassionally. My studio has a no smoking rule. THIS includes smoking cigs. NO smoking at all near me or my gear! (I cant stand the smell though Bud smells better than Cigarettes (THERE is an area for people who blow trees)

THE weed smoking area is in the Yard
Old 11th August 2005
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by no ssl yet
THE weed smoking area is in the Yard

Ha ha... thats where I send people... I don't like beverages around my workstation, let alone ashtrays...

I am not sure where I stand though... I see no problems with being high if you are simply laying down ideas to be harvested later, however, I have had tracking sessions that should have taken a day, result in a weeks worth of "uh... could we try that one again? I forgot where I was..."

I guess it doesn't matter though, as it is someone elses coin...
Old 11th August 2005
Lives for gear

well..he lives in holland and if i lived in amsterdam..i might feel different as i would have a different concept to weed altogether..the cafes are real nice there!!
But his mixes are good!
For me the problem was one of consistancy and the fact that most people need that.

I too could stay up all night .. but the rest of the city wants a day time call..
I have seen all sorts..and it takes all sorts..but I will not risk leaning on the weed anymore myself.
Old 11th August 2005
Gear Addict

Quote:
Yeah, they sometimes do. But there's a certain freedom in being able able to say "what if" without it immediately being dismissed as "impractical" by the analytical mind. Entertaining a fantastic thought may well lead to a practical idea.

Quote:
I don't know if it would be wise to live there or not, but if you don't encounter anything new on your vacation, you're either limiting yourself unnecessarily or else you need to find a new place to vacation. Habits only develop if you let them.

Quote:
Absolutely. No mind bending substance is necessary. But they are useful.

Quote:
Again, it's what you make of it. To say that escapism and habit necessarily follow tells more of your experiences (perhaps of others) than of the true nature of the drug.

Quote:
Not sure what you mean by saying that the limited creativity "comes at the expense of emotional and physical connections." That sounds a bit like the description of someone who unwisely abuses a substance. As for creativity, I personally don't think mj makes one more or less creative. But it might lead you to unexpected ideas and insights with less analytic pessimism.

Quote:
Only if the drug is forced is that a forced situation. Freedom to experience the effects of a drug is freedom. The drug will not control the situation. It's your mind (or brain, for the materialists out there) that controls the situation. There's a reason why guides and long-time users of psychedelics stress the importance of preparedness, set and setting.

Quote:
How does pot force the issue, doesnt it expand the mind? Pot makes the brain and the individual dominant, in anyone. The way we act is individual in nature but the effect on us is chemical and universal, this is why there are types of stoners, in groups of behaviors that are categorical and universal. Stoner jokes are funny beause they have a basis in shared experience observing individuals act in similar patterns.

How does art eminate from the body? You mean basic urges and drives.. like an id? Isn't that the same as emotion?

I'd instead suggest that art comes from a combination of the analytic/synthetic processes (ideas like form, composition, harmony.. the physical manifestation of the art) and from spirit (for lack of a better word.. it's the mental manifestation, that which gives life, meaning, feeling to the art.. either on the creator's side or viewer's side). "Art" that comes solely from the analytic/synthetic (or physical) side is lifeless.. may be technically perfect, but lifeless. "Art" that comes solely from the spirit (or mental) side will never be seen or heard by anyone else.

So, physical and mental. For a dualist, both components must be present for true art. Mj acts upon both, IMO. To what extent it acts upon either component is really up to the user, I think.

For the materialist (mental is actually physical), well, if everything is in fact physical, then mj can't really make the physical component dominant.

As for universal or individual.. I'm not convinced there's a universal spirit, so I won't say anything to that end.

The point anyway (if I haven't made it clear) is that I think it's up to the user to decide in which direction to focus the effects of mj, and it'd be wise to get a strain suited to that purpose.

Quote:
Pot spoking for anyone causes certain ideas to predominate, and for ideas in general to outweigh the physical and emotional senses. The body and the heart have an intelligence that is trumped by the brain with psychoactive chemicals, not to mention the 6th sense which is dulled, blurred or becomes imaginarily inflated.
Disagree. Different species and strains will naturally have different effects. You want to focus on ideas? Go with a sativa. Want to focus on physical? Try an indica. Something inbetween? Plenty of strains to choose from.

I don't believe in a body or heart intelligence unless you're using those as a metaphor for the brain/mind.
Old 11th August 2005
Gear Nut

I find coffee to be the best drug for me.....
Old 11th August 2005
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingo
Yeah, they sometimes do. But there's a certain freedom in being able able to say "what if" without it immediately being dismissed as "impractical" by the analytical mind. Entertaining a fantastic thought may well lead to a practical idea.
Sure ... but that's possible with no pot. You're really saying an open mind needs a drug to force it open for a fixed length of time? That would be very sad state for us, no? What about the rest of us, are we unable to be enlightened without pot?

More often than not, the "what ifs" on pot leads us to waste time and energy that a clean and lithe mind could save. I've seen it in too many people to say otherwise. Sure a FEW can have a conscious time ... but on the whole so can a FEW on a rainy day at home, or in the basement staring at spiders on concrete.

When my 11 yr old stepson comes back from his dads (pot smoker) he's spacey, ungrounded and full of "if". His dad doesn't smoke in his presence but the energy clousds the rooms and the psychic effect rubs off. A day or two in a clean house and he's a wonderful kid with a sharper mind and a more powerful mind.

On the physically negative, the psychic (meaning: magnetic field) repercussions of psychoactives are less studied then the positives, which are barely known!

There is a magnetic field around any current carrying conductor and a body is full of current. Psychoactives mess with that field and can actually create holes where energies enter and exit unknowingly ... very dangerous stuff.

Quote:
I don't believe in a body or heart intelligence unless you're using those as a metaphor for the brain/mind.
Belief? No I'm talking science.

There are many intelligences that are beyond the brains processing methods in normal or drug induced modes. But until we go for around 7 years with no drugs they're seldom if ever available to us. Intuition, for example is an everyday word that MAY mean habit, or may mean the fastest non-linear road to truth. Again, without years of clean living we will never know the difference in those habits we call feelings, or those freedoms we call conscoiusness. And even then its hard.

At higher levels, intuition is what we call psychic, and for a very few, clairvoyance. Psychoactive drugs ruin the very subtle path that leads to all of that.

As far as habit ... it's a necessary and inevitable foundation to all life, yet it's the lock as well. As far as discipline ... it's the key. We can dream that drugs make us free but even when they unlock the door, it's so obviously not true that we're more free, once we're off them for enough years to fully cleanse. There is more than unlocking and walking around available to us.
Old 11th August 2005
Lives for gear

I don't want to get philisophical, so... I have worked high and worked straight and the end result is normally that while I might think at the time that the stuff I wrote or produced was "the ****" the cold light of day normally reveals the truth. So I now try to avoid getting high if I want to say anything meaningful or say it well.
Old 11th August 2005
Lives for gear

I never tried weed. But I played with drug addicts. All I can say, is that if you suck, you suck with or without weed.
Old 11th August 2005
Gear Addict

Quote:
Sure ... but that's possible with no pot. You're saying a truly open mind needs a drug to force it open for a fixed length of time? That would be very sad state for us, no?
Not quite what I was saying. I've observed in my thoughts the tendency toward automatic thinking while sober. Associations between thoughts and ideas become well-worn paths. That tendency, I think, is necessary for functioning efficiently in the physical world, but it can be something of a burden to genuine creativity, IMO. As I've discovered, it's difficult to break free of that automatic thinking. Can it be done? Of course. Consistently? Yeah. Without chems? Definitely.

So why chems? It's a quicker route. I've tried continually (without chems) to alter the way I think and perceive. It's difficult. Maybe others have an easier time of it. For me, it takes a great deal of effort to get to a satisfactory space. So, here's where I find chems useful. If I could get to that space as simply, quickly and predictably without chems, I wouldn't bother with chems. They are merely a means to an end.

Quote:
More often, "what if" on pot leads us to waste of time and energy that a clean mind could save. I've seen it in too many people to say otherwise. Sure a FEW can have a conscious time ... but on the whole so can a FEW on a rainy day, or in the basement staring at spiders on concrete.
I guess it depends upon whom you ask as to what's a waste of time and energy. Personally, I find that time spent with psychedelics is never a waste.

Quote:
The psychic (magnetic field) repercussions of psychoactives are less studied then the positives, which are barely known!

Belief? No I'm talking science.

There are many intelligences that are beyond the brains processing methods in normal or drug induced modes. But until we go for around 7 years with no drugs they're seldom if ever available to us. Intuition, for example is an everyday word that MAY mean habit, or may mean the fastest non-linear road to truth. Again, without years of clean living we will never know the difference in those habits we call feelings, or those freedoms we call conscoiusness. And even then its hard.

At higher levels, intuition is what we call psychic, and for a very few, clairvoyance. Psychoactive drugs ruin the subtle path that leads to all of that.
Why 7 years?
Interesting idea.. I'm not convinced in the multi-intelligences deal.. but it's interesting you mention clairvoyance by association. The greatest precognitive experience I've ever had was on acid. (And who'd believe that? Anything experienced on psychedelics is "just tripping," right?). Honestly, I'm not saying that to cast doubt on the idea that psychoactives ruin the path to the higher levels of perception. I more frequently have moments of precognition when sober than otherwise. For all I know, psychedelics could in fact be a hindrance to that end.

Quote:
As far as habit ... it's a necessary and inevitable foundation to all life, yet it's the lock as well. As far as discipline ... it's the key. We can dream that drugs make us free but even when they unlock the door, it's so obviously not true that we're more free, once we're off them for enough years to fully cleanse. There is more than unlocking and walking around available to us.
Agreed. One is not more or less free with any substance. But I still find mj and the more intense psychedelics to be useful for "knowing thyself" and the nature of surrounding reality.
Old 11th August 2005
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingo
I guess it depends upon whom you ask as to what's a waste of time and energy. Personally, I find that time spent with psychedelics is never a waste.
to borrow a borrowed phrase, whatever works !

Quote:
Why 7 years?
Fat cells and cellular memory. The body is new every 7 years.

Quote:
Interesting idea.. I'm not convinced in the multi-intelligences deal.. but it's interesting you mention clairvoyance by association. The greatest precognitive experience I've ever had was on acid. (And who'd believe that? Anything experienced on psychedelics is "just tripping," right?). Honestly, I'm not saying that to cast doubt on the idea that psychoactives ruin the path to the higher levels of perception. I more frequently have moments of precognition when sober than otherwise. For all I know, psychedelics could in fact be a hindrance to that end.
Again, whatever is the thing that makes you 'highest' is best. The subtle energies of intuition, psychic power and even clairivoyancy are available to everyone all the time (to varying degrees) but there are blocks. At a certain level the visitation drugs are a block as well ... when we want to live there and when we are in the presence of higher people.

If we have moments of these subtle connections when high, it's possible we have greater potential clear.

Quote:
Agreed. One is not more or less free with any substance. But I still find mj and the more intense psychedelics to be useful for "knowing thyself" and the nature of surrounding reality.
Again, if it works it works! Being truly creative and emotionally communicative through music is hard work no matter how you do it!

OT: My worry is that mj will someday become not only legal (which I'd support - right along with prostitution) but publically permissable, which is a major infringment IMO. Like cigarette smoke, pot smoke is a hazard, yet a deeper one on a psychic level. I've not 'inhaled' in almost 18 years, and every time I smell pot on clothes or in the air I have a major consciousness shut down (and an actual visual narrowing) that lasts from 3-4 hours up to 2-3 days. Not a nice thing to do to your neighbors.
Old 11th August 2005
Gear Addict

Quote:
And there are no existentialists in America! No offense, but in a western commerce that's another visitation.
I actually am existentialist. I've read enough Sartre, Foucault, etc. to know the difference. That's another thing that most people in "a western commerce" don't do. You seem to generalize people and concepts... are you sure you're not a stoner? Either way, I think if you actually met more of the "productive" stoner types, you wouldn't essentialize all pot smokers so quickly. If you met more actual existentialists - well, I'd just be impressed; we're few and far between here. Or, as the good book says, they won't exist until I will them into being.

"Belief? No I'm talking science.

At higher levels, intuition is what we call psychic, and for a very few, clairvoyance. Psychoactive drugs ruin the very subtle path that leads to all of that."

Okay, now I agree that you shouldn't use drugs. Just you, though. Because that statement is some freakish hellspawn of a "DARE!" DEA cop lecturing kids about drugs... and a Scientology pitch!

If I stop smoking pot, I'll be psychic? But I'm psychic already... I predict that that is total bull****.

An aside: me, myself, and I don't track for real while stoned. Only sketches - rough drafts, if you will (and I will).
Old 11th August 2005
Gear Guru

Easy now, no need to insult ... DEA is a silly war of politics, Scientology is a lark. I'm not anti-drugs, I'm pro freedom and personal responsibility.

And according to the Def, so is an existentialist:

"a philosopher who emphasizes freedom of choice and personal responsibility but who regards human existence in a hostile universe as unexplainable"

the first part seems like a good idea (a philosopher who emphasizes freedom of choice and personal responsibility )

but the second part is a lack of intelligence or just lazyness(but who regards human existence in a hostile universe as unexplainable)

Hostile universe? Hardly.

Unexplainable? Hard to explain, but not impossible to sense.

The cosmic patterns of intelligence and direction are everywhere. Love vs. Fear. Courage vs. Convenience. etc...

And not to pick on you but "I've read enough Sartre" to be an Existentialist is an insult to Sartre. America and existentialism are mutually exclusive. Further, we cant be a Gearslut and be an existentialist ... recording? why bother? Music? why bother?

Both are WAY too social and temporal for existentialists to care. Care ... why bother? Love ... why bother? It's all unexplainable and random! Ha!
Old 11th August 2005
Lives for gear

All this educational talk about weed is killing my high! heh

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search