The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Anybody got an Apogee Duet? Audio Interfaces
Old 5th February 2009
Lives for gear

Some people think the ensemble "blows away" the 2882?

It must sound pretty impressive, then, for sure. I think the 2882 sounds incredible. The only apogee gear I really heard was the difference a big ben made in an 003 setup, and I could indeed hear the difference.

The biggest comparisons I have seen so far with the duet have been with the built-in audio, and with MOTU products.. to which I kind of have to say.... "Duh!" (:
Old 14th January 2011
Here for the gear

Thank you slutz

I am in the market for a portable interface and have been up in the air on either going mackie onyx again, i use the old 1640 in my home studio, or stepping into the motu world with the traveller but for some reason have been hesitant. After what i have read here i most certainly am now leaning in the duet direction. I have often lusted over the other apogee gear that i have checked out, mainly the rosetta stuff, i cant believe i didnt get on board with this piece of equipment earlier. peace y'all and thanks again for the comments.
Old 14th January 2011
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhonoquO View Post
damn, it's the no pc support that blows!

thanks for your comments, i get the impression this is a REALLY good product.
buy a Mac then heh
Old 14th January 2011
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by saggsy View Post
buy a Mac then heh
sorry to throw your question off acabar.

i didn't realize until after i posted that this was such an old thread
Old 14th January 2011
KT1
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by acabar View Post
I am in the market for a portable interface and have been up in the air on either going mackie onyx again, i use the old 1640 in my home studio, or stepping into the motu world with the traveller but for some reason have been hesitant. After what i have read here i most certainly am now leaning in the duet direction. I have often lusted over the other apogee gear that i have checked out, mainly the rosetta stuff, i cant believe i didnt get on board with this piece of equipment earlier. peace y'all and thanks again for the comments.
The little Apogee is great! I love using it in the portable set up.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search