The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Links to hip hop drum samples!!! Drum Machines & Samplers
Old 23rd November 2014
Here for the gear

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share with you my site which offers an epic selection of free drum samples.
Downloadable in 2 seconds.

FREE Drum Samples | Download Hip Hop Drum Sounds

Enjoy and go hard!
Old 25th November 2014
Lives for gear
anyone got a lil folder with some industrial/metallic drums?
Old 25th November 2014
Gear Addict

i got 20 free kicks at the bottom of the page: https://www.snow-audio.com/z3ta-kicks/
Old 26th September 2015
Mono Ribbon Samples

I just released some lo-fi type drum samples and loops. It's pretty simple, but you may find it useful. Use promo code "monoribbon15" to download for free.

Monophonic Ribbon - Drum Samples and Loops — Bailey Recording | Omaha, NE Audio Services

-Cody
Old 28th September 2015
Free Samples and Loops

Today is the last day to get the samples for free! You guys can still use promo code "mono50ribbon" afterwards to get 50% off.

Monophonic Ribbon - Drum Samples and Loops

Old 28th September 2015
Lives for gear
good sh!t
Old 28th September 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by baileyrecording View Post
Today is the last day to get the samples for free! You guys can still use promo code "mono50ribbon" afterwards to get 50% off.

Monophonic Ribbon - Drum Samples and Loops

They sound great but are they half off or free? The coupon is half off

Last edited by fwet; 28th September 2015 at 03:48 PM..
Old 28th September 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwet View Post
Half off or free? The coupon is half off
I posted on this thread twice. "monoribbon15" will end tonight (free promo code). "mono50ribbon" will continue to work after today (50% off promo code). Thanks!
Old 28th September 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by baileyrecording View Post
I posted on this thread twice. "monoribbon15" will end tonight (free promo code). "mono50ribbon" will continue to work after today (50% off promo code). Thanks!
Thank you Nice sample monday today...
Old 28th September 2015
Old 16th January 2016
Here for the gear

FREE Drum Sample Demo Pack

Free HQ Drum Kit:
  • 808's
  • kicks
  • claps
  • snares
  • hats
  • fx
  • crashes/reverses

FREE Drum Sample Demo Pack – Push Drummers™

You're welcome!
Old 20th January 2016
Here for the gear

I love this one. Super current, organic, and comes with a bunch of awesome loops as well.
Old 10th April 2017
Old 17th April 2017
Here for the gear

Hello, fellow hip hop lovers. I am passionate by old machines and vinyls, besides hip hop production. I love to tweak and look for drum sounds, and as I have seek a long time for an old school hip hop sound, I found my preference into the E-Mu SP-12 with his particular aliasing sound, which I find perfect for drums.

As you might already know it, this is a sampler that have almost the same engine as the E-MU SP-1200. Both E-MU SP12 and E-MU SP1200 have been used by several major artists, from the Beastie Boys to Dr Dre, J Dilla, KRS One, DJ Premier and more…

I decided to share my work with drums sounds and SP 12 into a new sounds library, it’s called 12nomore, I started it in early April. Right now, there is a free sample pack. Don't hesitate to check it out and judge the quality I deliver. It’s also a good way to check if it’s the type of sound you might look for in terms of vintage texture. There is also a 2 euros kick samples kit which contains 13 kick sounds.

All the sounds are sampled from various vinyls into my Technics MK2 and then depicted in my E-Mu SP-12.

Please enjoy them, use them, make good music with them, and don’t hesitate to hit me up with your feedback!

The 12nomore page :https://12nomore.bandcamp.com

Peace!

p.louis @12nomore
Old 12th October 2018
Here for the gear

I made a few free samples here. SCRDxMND's Free Drumkit by SCRDxMND - Free download on ToneDen

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search