The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
MPC OWNERS Drum Machines & Samplers
Old 21st August 2007
Lives for gear

MPC OWNERS

I want something small but stirdy that I can put my MPC on right above my keyboard almost as if it were another keyboard. Anyone have something like this or have any suggestions, what and where I should be looking for? Hope you under stand what i'm talking bout. I just want it to kinda hover over my keyboard so I can go back and forth from the mpc to keyboard without having to turn my whole damn chair around and what not. I know... laziness but I like to call it convenience. If you look at the pic on my MySpace.com - THE BOILER ROOM - - Hip Hop - www.myspace.com/theboilerroom401 page, you'll see what i'm having to deal with now.
Old 21st August 2007
Old 21st August 2007
no ssl yet
The quick locks are cool, but I went for putting the MPC on a 12 space rack. (I like having the rack space).

I have another rack in NOLA that was custom made, it's just like the QL but with 6 rack spaces slanted behind the MPC. (But IT's too small for my 4k. It was built for the MPC60)
Old 21st August 2007
cpu
Gear Addict

My mpc2000 is on the second tier of a two tier keyboard stand. My mpc1000 is on a laptop stand that i got at Office Depot. It tilts the thing so i can slouch with my horrible posture and still see the screen.
Old 29th August 2007
Gear Addict

i use a dual keyboard stand with the top tier being ajustable,and i bring the top in and down and it works great and looks cool as hell to.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search