The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Pro but Cheap Vocal chain used on upcoming major release Condenser Microphones
Old 31st August 2007
Tony,
Have you posted any clips of the peluso bottle?
Old 31st August 2007
Gear Maniac

hey tony, this month i will buy a new microphone. i´m looking on these peluso mics for about one year.

i´m recording rap, r´n´b but even punk, rock and pop.

i know there is no mic out there which is an oneforall kind of thing. but maybe this sony c800 clone is the one i should choose?

btw. i got an budget of 2300€ as an max and also want to buy a nice pre for the mic.

my first thought was buying a siemens v76 plus peluso 22 251 should be great, but now there is this vtb on the market and the 22 251 isn´t really near "allinone"...

last quest: what about using a vtb with siemens v76?
Old 31st August 2007
no ssl yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBelmont View Post
I've been playing around with the VTB tonight... I'm very impressed with this microphone. It's got the neutral mids like the C800G, and a wonderful top end... I'll do the comparison thing we talked about in a few days... I think it will hold up very well to the real 800G.
Why don't you improve your broken track record and refrain from posting about it until it actually exists or you have some audio samples? Come out of Salesman, I mean (Sales/MOD) mode.
Old 2nd September 2007
amd
Lives for gear

Iv'e been waiting for about a week to hear these files and nothing yet. What's going on Tony?
Old 2nd September 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by amd View Post
Iv'e been waiting for about a week to hear these files and nothing yet. What's going on Tony?
I'm working on a mixing project right now and just don't have time to do a proper comparison for people (plus I'm in a completely different part of the country and don't have the mics with me)...

I'll post some samples when I am able to (sometime in the next couple of weeks).... Sorry folks.
Old 3rd September 2007
amd
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBelmont View Post
I'm working on a mixing project right now and just don't have time to do a proper comparison for people (plus I'm in a completely different part of the country and don't have the mics with me)...

I'll post some samples when I am able to (sometime in the next couple of weeks).... Sorry folks.

That's cool. Good luck with the project!thumbsup

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search