The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
New to board.......
Old 19th August 2007
Here for the gear

New to board.......

What's up all. We go by the TrackBurnerz, a production team based out of Florida. This website is our favorite and most frequented. We do recording/engineering/writing/you name it. Feel free to hit us up, we are always looking to network with new people. Please feel free to check out our work, feedback is appreciated. Also all you myspacers add us.

www.myspace.com/trackburnerz
www.myspace.com/thecraftzman
www.myspace.com/feb9beats

looking forward to hearing from you

The TrackBurnerz
Old 20th August 2007
Gear Addict

In just want e'rbody to know I fux wit these cats, they sum of the hotest cats in my area that Ive heard of and I dont mess wit nobody locally... Theyre the real deal

PS hows that evolver treating u pimp
Old 20th August 2007
Here for the gear

Appreciate it homie. Feeling is mutual, you got some heat yourself. I'm having fun with that evolver, making some crazy sounds. Do you have the digimax all set up? hows that working for you?
Old 20th August 2007
Gear Addict

Right now I been locking myself in tha lab just kinda trying to step it up a lil bit and the sound difference is huge man Im loving it even using the analog outs and tracking 2 at a time are giving me great results so i cant wait for when I get an 002 to see what its gonna sound like not gonna lie I miss my baby evolver but I sampled some of my favorite sounds out before I gave it up glad u loving it tho man ill stay in touch maybe once I come out of tha basement Ill come thru n let u give me a review on tha new sound im workin on... Stay in touch tho cuzzo

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search