The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
with a limited budget and gear u couldn't live without beatmaking wut would it be?
Old 18th August 2007
Gear Addict

with a limited budget and gear u couldn't live without beatmaking wut would it be?

let's say the budget was 8,000. Would really like to see some with less than that to keep young upcoming people like myself a good starting and growth point to make hot beats and eventually expand as we are paying our dues and making money from selling our beats. Also good examples of when u first started making hot beats with the limited amount of gear and selling your first beat as well as many more as u gradually improved. $8,000 is just the max point tho', so pleaz shed your thoughts of your experience and what sacrifices u did to get to where u may be at now.
Old 18th August 2007
Lives for gear

dude, i can BARELY understand what your trying to say....you gotta write a LITTLE better english i think....
Old 18th August 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOAS View Post
let's say the budget was 8,000. Would really like to see some with less than that to keep young upcoming people like myself a good starting and growth point to make hot beats and eventually expand as we are paying our dues and making money from selling our beats. Also good examples of when u first started making hot beats with the limited amount of gear and selling your first beat as well as many more as u gradually improved. $8,000 is just the max point tho', so pleaz shed your thoughts of your experience and what sacrifices u did to get to where u may be at now.
what is the question? i read it about 4 times, and don't know what youre asking
Old 18th August 2007
Lives for gear

I think he want to know if you can make a living from selling beats and stuff and if you can do it with a buget of 8000 $ max for gear and stuff.

If thats the question ,no I can't.
You won't make any money at the start ,gotta work a lot for free ,gotta work hard with artists you may not feel at all....until you get in touch with bigger artists.
You still will hardly earn any money but you work with known Artists.
That's where I am right now.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search