The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
In refrence to an mp3 I posted in the mp3 forum.
Old 16th August 2007
Here for the gear

In refrence to an mp3 I posted in the mp3 forum.

n/m, came out wrong I guess.

Last edited by ind; 20th August 2007 at 02:18 AM.. Reason: can't delete the post
Old 16th August 2007
Lives for gear

I'll peep it lata' and give you some feedback heh But to be honest maybe only 1%of the folks on this site really want to or have time to listen to someone's mp3. Most could care less, even if it was a great song. But since you're also asking about engineer stuff, I hope you get some replies.

anyway...
Just get out in the streets and push your music. The internet is cool, but you need street hustler. Just think...you're in a very long line or artists. There are at least 1000 in front of you and 1000 right behind you trying to push you out of the way to be famous

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search