The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
ROLAND FANTOM Is Back Yall!
Old 9th September 2019
Gear Addict

ROLAND FANTOM Is Back Yall!

This New Fantom, is off the dam rocker! To Roland.

What do yall think?
I love this.

Old 10th September 2019
Here for the gear

What's the difference between that and the FA series?
Old 10th September 2019
Lives for gear

There is a thread on electronic music where you will find most answers.

Cheers
Old 10th September 2019
Gear Addict

FA l don't know anything about but this thing is dope. Its like having a DAW and keyboard in one.
Old 13th September 2019
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bippo View Post
What's the difference between that and the FA series?
Updated sound library, engine, analog filters, Ableton like sequencer workflow, and more, as someone else said there’s a huge thread in the electronic music section.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Roland out did themselves this time.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave east View Post
Roland out did themselves this time.
You getting one?
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DStep ATL View Post
You getting one?
I have too. 61 key. Its setup like l always wanted. Horizontal pitch bend then the vertical pitch bend and mod wheel. I use to think about a keyboard made like that and Roland did it.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave east View Post
I have too. 61 key. Its setup like l always wanted. Horizontal pitch bend then the vertical pitch bend and mod wheel. I use to think about a keyboard made like that and Roland did it.
I hear you. Got a good deal on a mint modx recently so I’m not sure I can justify 3200 on the fantom. Last time I spent that much was the Korg M3 back in like 07. It does look like an amazing board, though. I will be interested in seeing if they do a module similar to the Integra 7. I would buy that for sure. As of now, I have no room for another keyboard with the modx, moog grandmother and deepmind.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DStep ATL View Post
I hear you. Got a good deal on a mint modx recently so I’m not sure I can justify 3200 on the fantom. Last time I spent that much was the Korg M3 back in like 07. It does look like an amazing board, though. I will be interested in seeing if they do a module similar to the Integra 7. I would buy that for sure. As of now, I have no room for another keyboard with the modx, moog grandmother and deepmind.
I hear yah. I wouldn't want it as a module. I love the whole keyboard experience. I haven't had good keyboard since the Korg Trinity lol

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search