The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Captain Plugins
Old 26th August 2019
Here for the gear

Captain Plugins

I've been using captain plugins recently and have found it to be very good, but theres a few minor quirks I cant seem to fix.

The main one being i'll create Midi and use either one of their own sounds or another Vst like Serum. However when i drag it into FL studio and say i only wanna use it for 4 bars.. it just keeps playing and playing every sound (melody, bass, chords) even if its only set up for a few bars if that makes sense?

Would really appreciate any help

thanks
Old 29th August 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by GF beats View Post
I've been using captain plugins recently and have found it to be very good, but theres a few minor quirks I cant seem to fix.

The main one being i'll create Midi and use either one of their own sounds or another Vst like Serum. However when i drag it into FL studio and say i only wanna use it for 4 bars.. it just keeps playing and playing every sound (melody, bass, chords) even if its only set up for a few bars if that makes sense?

thanks
If i am understand what you are saying, i think you just need to define the MIDI channels of the VSTi (not VST as you stated) inside the DAW so it only plays what the MIDI data triggers
Old 4th September 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by GF beats View Post

thanks
I have used those plugins. I am not sure if FL is the same as ableton, but if you have the plugin running it will just loop endlessly. You need to drag the midi to a separate midi track and run that through serum then mute the plugin track when you are not actually using it.

This track was actually made with the help of captain plugins and mostly ableton presets

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search