The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
can you help get this sound/vibe?
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

can you help get this sound/vibe?

Greetings fellow slutz of the gear.

I call upon the wisdom of the elder ear who's experience stand the test of time .

I am attempting to recreate the feeling/sound/vibe that this beat is producing for A potential first client https://youtu.be/prVAWQWkcro

The drums seem to be the easier part to do . But everything else has me at a road block.

Aside from the drums the main sound I hear is a airy simple timing sound that drags out longer than the other sound. it feels like it's coming from far away . Any ideas how I can achieve this sound /effect ?

And other sound I hear is more complex timing. More notes being played . Cant tell what instrument that is .what do u think ?

My mission is to replicate the emotion that beat is giving out I'm not to good with knowing what key a song is in . https://youtu.be/prVAWQWkcro

I use mpcx , logic , flstu thanks
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

it's a filtered piano type sound. reverb gives a sense of distance. can't tell if it's a vinyl sample or just emulated, but a lot of vibe is coming from the tape sound and noise.
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Could be harp too...
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstupid View Post
it's a filtered piano type sound. reverb gives a sense of distance. can't tell if it's a vinyl sample or just emulated, but a lot of vibe is coming from the tape sound and noise.
Which sound do u think is the filtered piano ? What do u think the other sound is ?
Thanks I juse herd the tape sound giving that static effect. I'm going to try to replicate it on logic
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by keefaz View Post
Could be harp too...
What do you think the other sound is ? Are u getting like a Chinsee nature feel ? I can't find that main sound on my daw
Old 7 hours ago
Here for the gear
they are two different samples. Ask the producer or beat maker for the sound kit.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search