The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Mpc X
Old 17th January 2017
Lives for gear

Man y'all really got Bender412 working
Old 17th January 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ville101 View Post
Didn't like the sound of the presonus
Presonus up their board game a little.
Presonus StudioLive CS18AI is tight got to hear music through it. Not for me though.
Old 17th January 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by danoc View Post
lol your preception is classic lol l never even leaned to type l was getting one. Im an SSL man and if l were to get a bonified board that's what l would get

Know 2 people who have the AH GLD-112 and they (one female and one male) have no issues and they praise it so....

Im not tracking AH customer base. So ummm...

All lm tracking now is that dam MPCx that's it!
The thing about this forum is, other than the abject stupid banter that is the norm, there are actual real life elucidatory things one can glean about actual products.

To me that's more valuable than the ubiquitous silly banter (as entertaining as it is), as it can allow one to make judicious decisions on gear, where the prices border on the ridiculous.

You seem to lack a general nuance to distinguish the intricacies of the relative values of the audio gear that's being discussed here...as such, and I don't mean any offense, I'd be really hesitant to follow your opinions given your seemingly general ignorance about gear in general...again, no offense, but dude, your insights are actually damaging, as they propagate much wrong information, IMHO...
Old 17th January 2017
Lives for gear

Let's all get back on topic.

Any further info on features, pricing, rumours, truth.

I sorta also see nothing wrong with discussion of workflow either with or without existing equipment.

Cheers
Old 17th January 2017
Lives for gear

So yall gonna buy one of dem ther MPC X's?
Old 17th January 2017
Lives for gear

One thing that does bother me about the MPC sequencer is that it's old, meaning stuff like gliding notes and automation are far behind the time, in 2017 I need all this at my finger tips....
Old 17th January 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smack Dammit View Post
One thing that does bother me about the MPC sequencer is that it's old, meaning stuff like gliding notes and automation are far behind the time, in 2017 I need all this at my finger tips....
This is news to me (I'm serious), so it's an issue gliding notes and doing pitch bend automation etc?
Old 17th January 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyondat View Post
So yall gonna buy one of dem ther MPC X's?
Now come Bey lol you know well to say "them " not "dem" or you will be told yuzz a 3 year old lol

Im getting mine and down the stretch l will purchase the Live. I really have no interest in the software. What lma do like me and Petty Cash was talking is use it along side Reason 9 killer combo. That is going to be crazy. And l have Studio One and lma see how that works.

If the MPCx has automation in it like the 2000XL did And better man thats going to be crazy.

Did anyone see automation in either machines?
Old 17th January 2017
Okay, this thread has run it's course. Please don't start any more MPC X threads until the product is released, or there is some major info from AKAI or a big retailer like Sweetwater. Thanks.
Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search