The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
6088 error in 7.3.1 on 2 seperate comps with 1 track/no plugs Please Help!
Old 27th February 2007
Gear Maniac

6088 error in 7.3.1 on 2 seperate comps with 1 track/no plugs Please Help!

I've been searching this forum for about an hour and i havn't found anything to help me.

I was running 6.7 (Digi 002 LE) smoothly just the other day on both my computers. But i updates to 7.3.1 so i could run battery... Im running-

PC 3 ghz 1 GB ram (Windows XP Home SP2) The firewire runs into my pc through the SB Audigy. And my Powerbook G4 512 RAM (OSx) and the firewire here just runs through the macs firewire input. Both ran perfectly the other day (unless a ton of plug of course) until i installed 7.3.

Now they open but I can't track vocals in since it needs to be 128 to not have that crazy reverb sound. Even if the only thing open is that first track and no plug-ins. Sometimes it will record on the mac.. but playback only works 1 out of 10 times. And recording at 128 samples never works on the PC... unless its set to 512-1024 samples.

I seriously want to just revert back to 6.7 but i have no idea where my original 6.4 install key code is at.. (if anyone knows how i can get my 6.7 to work again without having the original 6.4 key.. i need to get something tracked until i get this all fixed)

Plz help - Thanks
Neruk
Old 27th February 2007
Gear Maniac

nobody?

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search