The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Should I Buy an MPC60...or an ASRX Pro
Old 1st February 2007
Here for the gear

Should I Buy an MPC60...or an ASRX Pro

Whats good all, I got a question I could use some input on.

So, I'm currently deliberating what my next purchase should be and unfortunate part of buying out of production gear is I cant go to GC and test the stuff out before I buy it. Of course that really has less to do with my question so let me break it down like this.

I'm about to buy the first piece of hardware in a line of many of them to come, and I'm having some trouble deciding what to get. My goal is to buy 1 of 3 various pieces of gear, but I'm not quite sure where to start.

The main piece of gear I'm looking at is the MPC60(or 60II) which I know is a dope old drum machine, but is it rendundant to purchase this if I'm planning to buy an MPC3000LE down the line? 12bit sound? well I orginally was planning on buying an Akai S950 to cover that basis after I bought a sequencer. If i went this route my setup would go something like this:

1. Mpc 60 2. ASR-X 3. Mpc3000LE ... and down the line (to intricate to list here)

Now heres the rub, I had origanlly planned to buy an ASRX Pro but I'm a little put off by what I hear of the sequencer on it (side question: is it really that bad), which I would indeed want to use. If I went that route my my list would look more like this.

1. ASR-X 2. S950 3.MPC3000LE ... and so on eventually getting an MPC60 maybe around 11 or 12 just to have

I hope I didnt lose anybody in to lengthy a post I just wanted to make my dilemna clear. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

THanks

J.E.
Old 1st February 2007
Lives for gear

Just get the MPC3000. It does not have to be the LE, the only difference is the paint job. And if you wanna add the 12-bit crunch, get an S950, and control it with the MPC....The ASR-X sequencer could never compare the sequencer of the Akai's.
Old 1st February 2007
Lives for gear

3000 would be way to go. it has excellent filters for making things sound 12bit if needed
Old 1st February 2007
Here for the gear

Damn I was hoping I made this clear enough, my bad. The MPC3000 is on the list. I dont have the bread to buy it first, because I'm saving money to move to Philly in the spring. I would like to buy one of the 2 pieces now (mpc60 or Asrx) before the move as they are less expensive.

As far as buying the LE. I understand the difference, but I look at everything I buy as an investment, especially musical instruments. The original MPCs will be worth good money in the next 20 years and I guarantee an LE will fetch more than a standrard 3000.

I'm pretty set on the ASRX at this point though. I think it will accent the MPC3000 better in the long run, and its a little cheaper.

Any argueing points for the MPC60 over the ASRX?

One

J.E.
Old 1st February 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Epic View Post
Damn I was hoping I made this clear enough, my bad. The MPC3000 is on the list. I dont have the bread to buy it first, because I'm saving money to move to Philly in the spring. I would like to buy one of the 2 pieces now (mpc60 or Asrx) before the move as they are less expensive.

As far as buying the LE. I understand the difference, but I look at everything I buy as an investment, especially musical instruments. The original MPCs will be worth good money in the next 20 years and I guarantee an LE will fetch more than a standrard 3000.

I'm pretty set on the ASRX at this point though. I think it will accent the MPC3000 better in the long run, and its a little cheaper.

Any argueing points for the MPC60 over the ASRX?

One

J.E.
In 20 years? lol...

the asrx sequencer SUCKS (drifts really badly once you start piling on tracks). But the unit itself sounds decent and the effects are cool. If you want to use another sequencer get it.
Old 1st February 2007
Here for the gear

I'm sorry whats so funny about 20 years? If you dont think this **** accrues value you're tripping, Right now guitars from the 50s and 60s are valuable, hell a 57 Les Paul is the most valuable guitar on the market. but 20 years from now it wont be my American Fender Telecaster thats worth money, it will be MPC60, Linndrum, Tr808, Sp1200, and the likes.

Thanks for the confirmation on the sequencer by the way. Do you think multiple MPCs is rendudant, or is there some hidden benefit in that, maybe slaving one to the other to control more midi gear?
Old 1st February 2007
Lives for gear

Your best bet would be to grab an MPC 3000 and an S950 and be done with it. Not sure what you fascination with the ASR-X is, but i will tell you the sequencer is not like that of an MPC, it can be a bit more tempermental. If you are interested in its classic effects and filters, look into copping the Ensoniq DP/4, since that is the effects engine in the ASR-10. I can already see what your dillemma is, the bottom line is you are anxious to jump the gun right now and know that you cannot afford to cop the 3000 now. If I were you I would avoid redundant items and purchase an MPC 3000(LE), S950, and Ensoniq Dp/4 and keep it movin. If you can be patient you will save your self money and get exactly what you want. What I can see happening though is that you will buy an ASR-X first, you will like the sound, hate the sequencer, and not be able to cop the MPC right away, which will be frustrating. Starting from the ASR-X wont allow you experiment with the S950 next since the ASR-X's sequencer is not like the MPC, etc etc, its not worth that mental anguish
Old 1st February 2007
Here for the gear

G major you're making a good point. I sold my hardware setup a while ago and tried rompler and computer setup and sofware, then the stricktly software setup, basically out of financial need, now im making money again and anxious to get back working again with a real sampler

I had previously wanted the dp4 and for some reason i cant get over this facination over the asrx. I really like the sound of the sampler, its got the 64mb, and effects are dope. I'm thinking my best route is to either cop the s950 and continue sequencing in live, just so i can get back into sampling. and then going straight to the mpc3000.

Thanks for all the input guys.

One

J.E.
Old 1st February 2007
Gear Nut

ha ha, he called you g major...jus playin.
yea i would wait and get the 3000, and i was thinkin the asr x was a good idea for the fx and filters, but if the dp/4 does that too and is mad cheaper, then thas a new and more cost efficient route.

pz.
Old 1st February 2007
Lives for gear

there's a BIG difference between vintage guitars and vintage drum machines. i've bought and sold hundreds of each over the past 6 years, and here's the difference: there's no market for old mpcs. that simple. technology doesn't age well. think about it, would you pay top dolar for a vintage VCR? no... because you can get a dvd player... OR a current vcr that costs about $40 at your local best buy.
unfortunately, it's the same thing with your mpc3000. sure, when it was first discontinued, i was able to sell them for $2800 (a big jump from their original $1600 street price), but once the dudt settled, you're lucky to get a G. the mpc60 IS over 20 years old, have they jumped in value? not at all... you can pick one up foranywhere between $150-500. because there is a newer/ cheaper way to do exactly what these machines do, there's little to no appreciation value.
also, let's not forget, old technology is also a dead end because parts become unavailable... so if something breaks it's now worth dick. if you need a bridge for a '57 strat, it can be obtained... and the things that aren't easily available can be made by a luthier. it's alot easier to replace the nut on a guitar than it is to replace the screen on a an mpc60.
buy the gear because you're gonna use it or because you dig it, not for it's potential as a vintage find in the future.
Old 1st February 2007
Lives for gear

here's a better bet, and cheaper...get the MPC 60/60II and cop an S3000 or S3000xl and it will be much cheaper...the S3000 does more than the 3000 does...the 60 does most of what the 3000 does...just make sure it has 3.10 software and scsi and you'll be set
Old 1st February 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
I'm sorry whats so funny about 20 years? If you dont think this **** accrues value you're tripping, Right now guitars from the 50s and 60s are valuable, hell a 57 Les Paul is the most valuable guitar on the market. but 20 years from now it wont be my American Fender Telecaster thats worth money, it will be MPC60, Linndrum, Tr808, Sp1200, and the likes.

Thanks for the confirmation on the sequencer by the way. Do you think multiple MPCs is rendudant, or is there some hidden benefit in that, maybe slaving one to the other to control more midi gear?
I'd hold on to your American Tele. Even early 80's tele's are going up in price. They hold their value much better.

That being said, gear rarely keeps with inflation, and almost NEVER beats it's original "true value" after it's used.

1176's, LA2As, vintage microphones, vintage drum machines, vintage reverb/delays, vintage keyboards... almost none of it costs today what they did initially.

Point in case, i just sold a Quantec QRS to a fellow GS not too long ago for around (trying to remember...) 1400USD. I had purchased it for pretty much around that as well. Initially they were $15,000USD. Yes it's a "Vintage Reverb". Will the value go up much more? I doubt it. It will never be the equivalent of the $15000 it was in the 80's as new.

Also look at the initial prices of a TR-909/808 or TB-303. Then add inflation. Aren't worth today what they were on day one right? 909's sold initially for $1200. $1200USD in 1983 would be $2292.24USD in 2005 (as far as my calculator went for inflation figures). 909's sell for an average of $1000USD these days. Seems like a real loss to me if you just had bought it, locked in in a closet, and sold it today. Would have been a better idea to buy Apple stock in 1980. Apple IPO'd at $22/share in 1980. Had you bought that instead and held it (it's split 3 times). Apple is at ~86USD today (down from last week.. at ~96). So if you had spent your 1200 on Apple's stock in 1980 instead of a TR909, then you'd have around 37,000USD today in Apple stock. Not bad. TR-909, bad investment. Apple stock, good investment.

Also, inflation is a bitch. If you really wanted to make money over time with REAL investments (that are so safe that if you screw them up, you're a moron), purchase high-yield State/Federal treasury bonds. Some bonds can reach up to 9-10%/year depending on how they were written. Even "safer" ones give you 5% or so.

i've made plenty of money off the gear trade, however I know that buying up gear and locking it in a closet for 20 years won't really be of any benefit for money making. Special editions of gear probably won't sell for any more.

I saw one guy in Boston (this was funny) was trying to sell his Crome MPC2000 for $1600USD. Yea, it's got a pretty finish on it, but other MPC2000s were selling on Craigslist right beside it for around $600USD. No one was paying the $1000 difference just for a pretty finish. I actually ran into the guy around town one day and told him that he was asking too much. He quipped that, "Well I paid a lot for it and it's a collectors item". Yea, I think he is STILL posting it to CL trying to get that much for it. Maybe some sucker with too much money and too little brains will buy it. Just because you paid a large sum for something doesn't mean you'll get it in return.

I've got my share of "special gear" that I too hope will retain value better (Moog Signature Voyager #144. Bob's passed away so no more of those being made...), but I'm not holding my breathe, and I didn't pay more for it than I would have for a normal Voyager (I paid $2200 for it).

The point being, that I really would do yourself a favor and get the gear you NEED (and not the pretty paint job) now. You're in business for making money with your studio and with your compositions. The sooner you have all of the gear you need, then the sooner you are making real money and profit. Your profits aren't going to be higher from a paint job. And if you aren't making money with your studio, then you are already losing money just from spending money on the gear!
Old 1st February 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by con?one View Post
there's a BIG difference between vintage guitars and vintage drum machines. i've bought and sold hundreds of each over the past 6 years, and here's the difference: there's no market for old mpcs. that simple. technology doesn't age well. think about it, would you pay top dolar for a vintage VCR? no... because you can get a dvd player... OR a current vcr that costs about $40 at your local best buy.
unfortunately, it's the same thing with your mpc3000. sure, when it was first discontinued, i was able to sell them for $2800 (a big jump from their original $1600 street price), but once the dudt settled, you're lucky to get a G. the mpc60 IS over 20 years old, have they jumped in value? not at all... you can pick one up foranywhere between $150-500. because there is a newer/ cheaper way to do exactly what these machines do, there's little to no appreciation value.
also, let's not forget, old technology is also a dead end because parts become unavailable... so if something breaks it's now worth dick. if you need a bridge for a '57 strat, it can be obtained... and the things that aren't easily available can be made by a luthier. it's alot easier to replace the nut on a guitar than it is to replace the screen on a an mpc60.
buy the gear because you're gonna use it or because you dig it, not for it's potential as a vintage find in the future.

Show me where you can get a 60 for at that price and I'm buying!
Old 1st February 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace'Lo View Post
Show me where you can get a 60 for at that price and I'm buying!
a guy sold me a 60 a month or two ago for $165... needed to be cleaned up, swapped the busted disk drive out (a $26 part). i sold it for $400
Old 1st February 2007
Lives for gear

I just saw a maxed out 60II go on Ebay for $1,100!

An SP went for $1,400

probably tax return money
Old 1st February 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by WideawakE View Post
I just saw a maxed out 60II go on Ebay for $1,100!

An SP went for $1,400

probably tax return money
the either got herbed or live somewhere remote. the one thing i'll say about old keyboards and drum machines, people in random places outside of the US will pay big... mainly because it's not as easy to come across. i live in ny, and i see sp1200s going for WAYYY under a G all the time. i picked up one from a sam ash about a year ago for a few hundred bucks
Old 1st February 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
the either got herbed or live somewhere remote. the one thing i'll say about old keyboards and drum machines, people in random places outside of the US will pay big... mainly because it's not as easy to come across. i live in ny, and i see sp1200s going for WAYYY under a G all the time. i picked up one from a sam ash about a year ago for a few hundred bucks
Well make sure if you get your hands on a 60 get at me. I will buy it with no problem(ain't like I need it...but I want it!!!)
Old 1st February 2007
Lives for gear

60 is the way to go. or 3000 but i can't vouch for that one from personal experience as i haven't used it much.
Old 1st February 2007
Lives for gear

I got an ASR-X and an MPC2XL, both have 8 outs. The ASR sequencer does suck azz, but as far as sampling, it really is more powerful than the MPC, you can resample through effects, use the EQ, pole filters, but i say you get an MP first then the asr, i will never part with mine
Old 1st February 2007
Here for the gear

Well you've all made good points, but I stik to my opinion that the value for these machines will go up over time. And i didnt say 20 years old I said in 20 years. You may dissagree thats fine. But I have sold vintage and used instruments and I have my own feelings on the matter. And sorry but you DO NOT replace a bridge on any vintage guitar, period. I'n vintage market people that buy are rarely players, theyre investors. For example my store sold 3 of the Blackie Strats, and only one to a musician. Why? because musicians dont buy $20,000 guitars, its the same thing with the vintage market.

Now as far as the MPC3000 goes, my feeling is. If im spending 14000 for a drum machine, I can spend an extra 200-400 for an LE. If you disagree thats fine, but thats my decision.

I'm really not trying to bust any heads here or piss any one off, thats my decision and not one that I am willing to listen to advice on, i'm sorry if that offends anyone.

As for the topic at hand. It's become clear that the ASRX is not a wise FIRST purchase, but is still on my list, after the 3000, as suggested. The MPC is also off the FIRST purchase list unless I happen to stumble upon one in the price range described above (150-300 wow)

However I might pick up an S950 if I can find one, just so I can get away from sampling on the damn computer.

I thank everyone who contributed for the sound advice, especially the confirmation on how bad the ASRX sequencer is.

Much appreciated

ONE

J.E.
Old 2nd February 2007
Lives for gear

3000, hands down banger. The 60 would be dope too, but having the added functionality of cleaner sounds with the 3000 is important. Cop a 950 after that.
Old 2nd February 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Well you've all made good points, but I stik to my opinion that the value for these machines will go up over time. And i didnt say 20 years old I said in 20 years. You may dissagree thats fine. But I have sold vintage and used instruments and I have my own feelings on the matter. And sorry but you DO NOT replace a bridge on any vintage guitar, period. I'n vintage market people that buy are rarely players, theyre investors. For example my store sold 3 of the Blackie Strats, and only one to a musician. Why? because musicians dont buy $20,000 guitars, its the same thing with the vintage market.

Now as far as the MPC3000 goes, my feeling is. If im spending 14000 for a drum machine, I can spend an extra 200-400 for an LE. If you disagree thats fine, but thats my decision.

I'm really not trying to bust any heads here or piss any one off, thats my decision and not one that I am willing to listen to advice on, i'm sorry if that offends anyone.

As for the topic at hand. It's become clear that the ASRX is not a wise FIRST purchase, but is still on my list, after the 3000, as suggested. The MPC is also off the FIRST purchase list unless I happen to stumble upon one in the price range described above (150-300 wow)

However I might pick up an S950 if I can find one, just so I can get away from sampling on the damn computer.

I thank everyone who contributed for the sound advice, especially the confirmation on how bad the ASRX sequencer is.

Much appreciated

ONE

J.E.
I think you shouldn't buy gear with the intentions of selling it

but secondly, once you get a 60 or 3000 you won't want to sell it...I've had my 60 for 5 years and I'm only 25. It's been with me through four moves already haaha
Old 2nd February 2007
Lives for gear

great points tibbon thumbsup

....inflation is a hidden tax that sucks away your purchasing power now in the future without you knowing it . people should be more aware of this when they make purchases and investments and run their business, including gearslutz!!

i sold about $16,000 worth of gear lately. i think i paid about $17000 for all the pieces in 2003. i put the $16,000 towards the labor to build a new kitchen at my place in 2007.

now, on paper it looks like i only lost $1000 buying the gear and using it for 3 years and then put it towards some labor in the present(spent $17000 in 2003, received $16000 back in 2007). however, the two guys who built my kitchen work for $90/hour together today in 2007 while they worked for $70/hour together in 2003. (i asked them as i was curious)

$17000/$90= ~189 hours labor in 2007

189 hours labor in 2003 was 189*$70 =$13,230

$17000
$13230 -
-----------
$3770 <----amount it cost me to buy the gear, use it and then resell for
other services in 2007 in terms of 2003 dollars. now you need to
ADJUST to 2007 dollars. my guess is that it would be somewhere
around $4300. you can find inflation calculators online.

moral of story: never INVEST in music gear(unless you could turn around say in a few days for a nice profit ). you will always get served by inflation in the long run. you'll never win. buy music gear if you need it to perform a certain task that will hopefully be exchanged for $$$. if you want to invest buy stocks, treasury notes, gold etc...

again, sorry for getting off topic but tibbon made great points and i saw this as an opportunity to speak on this issue as it related to me recently. ever since my dad taught me this concept i think more in these terms with day to day transactions. i think these are important things to understand about our money system wheather you are a gearslut or not. i'm constantly out there hussling for as much $$$ as i can get my hands on(you can never have enough!!!). the real people husslin for big $$$ out there understand this. you have a big advantage in this crap game if you can understand this.

good luck to all.

peace,
electric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibbon View Post
I'd hold on to your American Tele. Even early 80's tele's are going up in price. They hold their value much better.

That being said, gear rarely keeps with inflation, and almost NEVER beats it's original "true value" after it's used.

1176's, LA2As, vintage microphones, vintage drum machines, vintage reverb/delays, vintage keyboards... almost none of it costs today what they did initially.

Point in case, i just sold a Quantec QRS to a fellow GS not too long ago for around (trying to remember...) 1400USD. I had purchased it for pretty much around that as well. Initially they were $15,000USD. Yes it's a "Vintage Reverb". Will the value go up much more? I doubt it. It will never be the equivalent of the $15000 it was in the 80's as new.

Also look at the initial prices of a TR-909/808 or TB-303. Then add inflation. Aren't worth today what they were on day one right? 909's sold initially for $1200. $1200USD in 1983 would be $2292.24USD in 2005 (as far as my calculator went for inflation figures). 909's sell for an average of $1000USD these days. Seems like a real loss to me if you just had bought it, locked in in a closet, and sold it today. Would have been a better idea to buy Apple stock in 1980. Apple IPO'd at $22/share in 1980. Had you bought that instead and held it (it's split 3 times). Apple is at ~86USD today (down from last week.. at ~96). So if you had spent your 1200 on Apple's stock in 1980 instead of a TR909, then you'd have around 37,000USD today in Apple stock. Not bad. TR-909, bad investment. Apple stock, good investment.

Also, inflation is a bitch. If you really wanted to make money over time with REAL investments (that are so safe that if you screw them up, you're a moron), purchase high-yield State/Federal treasury bonds. Some bonds can reach up to 9-10%/year depending on how they were written. Even "safer" ones give you 5% or so.

i've made plenty of money off the gear trade, however I know that buying up gear and locking it in a closet for 20 years won't really be of any benefit for money making. Special editions of gear probably won't sell for any more.

I saw one guy in Boston (this was funny) was trying to sell his Crome MPC2000 for $1600USD. Yea, it's got a pretty finish on it, but other MPC2000s were selling on Craigslist right beside it for around $600USD. No one was paying the $1000 difference just for a pretty finish. I actually ran into the guy around town one day and told him that he was asking too much. He quipped that, "Well I paid a lot for it and it's a collectors item". Yea, I think he is STILL posting it to CL trying to get that much for it. Maybe some sucker with too much money and too little brains will buy it. Just because you paid a large sum for something doesn't mean you'll get it in return.

I've got my share of "special gear" that I too hope will retain value better (Moog Signature Voyager #144. Bob's passed away so no more of those being made...), but I'm not holding my breathe, and I didn't pay more for it than I would have for a normal Voyager (I paid $2200 for it).

The point being, that I really would do yourself a favor and get the gear you NEED (and not the pretty paint job) now. You're in business for making money with your studio and with your compositions. The sooner you have all of the gear you need, then the sooner you are making real money and profit. Your profits aren't going to be higher from a paint job. And if you aren't making money with your studio, then you are already losing money just from spending money on the gear!
Old 2nd February 2007
Lives for gear

hey electric... cheaper than renting
Old 2nd February 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by WideawakE View Post
I think you shouldn't buy gear with the intentions of selling it
Perhaps, but I think it's more you shouldn't buy gear with the intentions of making a long term investment from it. Doubly so if you plan on using it. I've bought plenty of gear with the intention of reselling it, but that was because there was a clear price separation between what i could get it for and the general asking price. I saw an Urei 1176 one day for sale (in perfect condition) for $500USD. Bought it. Put it on eBay, got $1500 for it. Not a bad idea. But that's less about buying/selling gear, and more about just investments in general.

"Vintage Gear" has already "corrected" it's price for market futures. Basically it's set to perform at market rates, and won't really make you any money if you buy it today and sell it in 5 years. It's when you happen to have a piece of gear that ISNT popular (like a Minimoog in 1990), and you get it for nearly nothing and then the price changes... that you get lucky.

But it's just that... luck. It's hard to say what will be popular and what won't. And if it's really clear, then it's already been compensated for in the price.
Old 2nd February 2007
Lives for gear

Electric-

Doesn't it make you wish some days that you had gone into carpentry instead of engineering? Not many of us can charge $90/hour for ourselves, and $70/hour for our assistants in the studio. And few people are thinking, "I can do my kitchen myself", like they think an mBox can fix their engineering needs.
Old 2nd February 2007
Lives for gear

true indeed....

Quote:
hey electric... cheaper than renting
Old 2nd February 2007
Lives for gear

i know. i actually asked the guys what he would pay an apprentice to work with him and learn the trade. $30.00/hour he said. i've actually thought about it a little bit. i've learned quite a bit working on my place for years. sucks cuz you'd probably have to do the apprentice thing for a while before you could go off on your own and get better rates and build a business. this guy has like 25 years of hardcore experience. he spends zero on advertising and is booked 24/7 usually about 2 months out. all references. its pretty impressive. plus you collect your cash fairly quick. usually around a per week basis. much less chance of getting screwed for you labor. its also pretty competetive and if you rely only references you need to make sure your work is top notch. takes a long time, experience, and hard work to get to that point(just like anything). yeah i think about stuff like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibbon View Post
Electric-

Doesn't it make you wish some days that you had gone into carpentry instead of engineering? Not many of us can charge $90/hour for ourselves, and $70/hour for our assistants in the studio. And few people are thinking, "I can do my kitchen myself", like they think an mBox can fix their engineering needs.
Old 2nd February 2007
Lives for gear

haha, kind of off topic, but i hit up this one pawn shop on the regular in brisbane australia called cash converters. I copped a Juno-60 for $ 150, sold for $ 800. SH-101 for $ 100, sold for $ 650, Tr-808 for $ 350, sold for $ 850. I was over there for a year, and got those items along with many others, and simply couldn't afford to box up all this stuff and bring it home; the surcharges on luggage were steep, but i turned i nice little profit on this stuff when i let it go!

3000's and 60's will not drop in value, nor will 1200's. These are timeless pieces that are becoming scarcer, especially in mint or near mint.
Old 2nd February 2007
Gear Head

Hmm cash convertors, I sold my s2800 to them. They gave me $70 for it and turned around and sold it for $500(??!). You did well cos there prices generally stink here in oz. About the original post, no way for the ASR-X save a bit and get the ASR-10 & S950, work great together

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search