The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Has anyone else seen this?
Old 17th January 2007
Gear Head

Has anyone else seen this?

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=1.1.1

2 DJ's arrested in ATL for selling bootlegged CD's. It actually made the news, that's wild. Just thought I'd post this if anyone was interested (thanks for the link BK).
Old 17th January 2007
Lives for gear

If they were crackin down like that in PHL, theyd have to arrest half the city!
Old 17th January 2007
Lives for gear

i peeped it on the news, and i was guilty of revelling in their misfortune for a moment (i went to college with them; i like cannon, but i've always hated that drama started out with dreads walking up and down campus burning incense selling r&b blend cds) but then i looked at the story again online and with some careful scrutinization realized that all the cds that were seized are GANGSTA GRILLZ CDS!!!! whats the crime in that? and if anything, they're now martyrs because the artists who they make gangsta grillz albums for WANT, BEG, and PAY for one!! the riaa may have beef, but the labels must not know that a gangsta grillz album is one of the BEST forms of promotion for the real album, often, its BETTER than the real album!!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search