The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

EON is an envelope, oscillator, and noise source in 2 HP eurorack modular format. It has three modes that are quickly and easily set via a 3 position switch. Its functionality is deep and multifaceted. The EON can be a full fledged envelope with linear and exponential shapes, a square wave oscillator that tracks 1 volt per octave, or a digital noise source with downsample control. In addition to the three main functions, the EON also has a triangle wave LFO, random gates, and cycling envelopes. features: Envelope with linear and exponential shapes Square wave oscillator that tracks 1 volt per octave Oscillator pitch tracking can be 1 volt per octave or quantized to semitones. Digital noise with downsample control Random gates The maximum linear envelope time is 4.3 seconds The maximum exponential envelope time is 2 seconds. 60 mA +12V 10 mA -12V 0 mA 5V 46 mm deep

Discussions

Upgrade my JBL EON 15 G2's?

Hi, I'm considering upgrading my JBL EON 15 G2's at some point in the near future. I have been using my EONs for a four piece band that does a lot of functions and corporate gig's for up to 300 people ish. So far I put 3 vocals, keys, upright/electric bass and kick drum through them and...

View Post

Starting a PA System Rental Company

Since this is for a business it might be a good idea to check out what the potential competition are doing and what your potential clients are asking for/need before you make any decisions...

View Post

Korg Volca Modular

Congrats on the V Modular. I was wondering if you could say whether or not it's possible to get an external signal into the Volca Modular, either through the vca, lpg, or by any other means? Furthermore, have you found if it's possible to patch the raw oscillators (post fm/wavefod) to external sources as well? Can't wait...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides