The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Your touring drummers
Old 27th October 2009
Lives for gear

Your touring drummers

I always used to joke with buddies on tour about playing for this guy or that guy. Like being Phil Collins drummer for example when he was singing. Or playing bass for Sting..etc. It would be pretty rewarding and instense at the same time.

Anyway, I get off the road and see that a guy I know Will Hunt about to jump on playing drums for you. I loved it. Dude is a nice guy and one of the better rock drummers in the southeast. I never really asked him about playing drums for you, but I am quite curious. How hard are you on drummers??

Old 2nd November 2009
special guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methlab View Post
I always used to joke with buddies on tour about playing for this guy or that guy. Like being Phil Collins drummer for example when he was singing. Or playing bass for Sting..etc. It would be pretty rewarding and instense at the same time.

Anyway, I get off the road and see that a guy I know Will Hunt about to jump on playing drums for you. I loved it. Dude is a nice guy and one of the better rock drummers in the southeast. I never really asked him about playing drums for you, but I am quite curious. How hard are you on drummers??

Hahahah!.....funny you ask....Will is a badass!...when auditioning guy i musta went through 100s!!...Will played so much like me that in less than 2 minutes i said...STOP!!...send everyone else home...you got the gig!!
thats really what i was looking for since i play on all my own records....needed someone who hit like me and had some showmanship!! HE HAS THAT!
Tommy
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search