The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Reverb: Does It Suck?
Old 19th March 2003
Lives for gear

I was listening to Jeff Buckley's Grace at quite a loud level earlier. This thread sprung to mind when I realised just how much reverb there is all over this album.
I love the sound of this album and I like most of what Andy Wallace does, but I was thinking that there's probably NO WAY I would have mixed Grace with that much reverb if I were to have mixed it, but I love it....
I've managed to confuse and question myself and my abilities, again.....I hate it when that happens!! madd
Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+  Submit Thread to Reddit Reddit 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search